What's new

Bad news For India?ISI planning stormy reception for Modi in UK

They started it first. :)
Agar kutta bhonk raha ho to aap us ke saath kutte nahi ban jaate. There should be some difference between them and us.
Baki kuch ko chai pi kar maza aa jata hai, kuch ko naam bigarr kar.

Agar kutta bhonk raha ho to aap us ke saath kutte nahi ban jaate. There should be some difference between them and us.
Baki kuch ko chai pi kar maza aa jata hai, kuch ko naam bigarr kar.

You can only tolerate to a certain level. Plus hum kisi decent nation ke sath interact nahi kar rahe .Majbori h

If there are Endians there are bound to be startians.
Coming to your question is their intake aided by DSI?

actually when the thread was made i had to calculate kay Enndians kitna shor machaenge so i asked....

per log itne snowflakes hogaye hai kay bass hahaha

baat apki theek hai Prasad sahab... per bardaasht karna builds character...

ehsaan hai apka mullani ji hahaha
Some people walk a lot so that they can eat lots snacks of their choice. One of my friend goes to garden walks there for one hour and eat sev khamani while coming vack to home.

I keep revadi at home so that I can eat in night.

Some people walk a lot so that they can eat lots snacks of their choice. One of my friend goes to garden walks there for one hour and eat sev khamani while coming vack to home.

I keep readi at home so that I can eat in night.

share the pictures of sev khamani.....thanks..

readi is i think you mean revadi.. i gulp them down like a camel out of desert but then i do it only once a week...

Prasad Sahab think of the Sages and Saints who fast on days months and years. Learn the beauty of Patience.

share the pictures of sev khamani.....thanks..

readi is i think you mean revadi.. i gulp them down like a camel out of desert but then i do it only once a week...

Prasad Sahab think of the Sages and Saints who fast on days months and years. Learn the beauty of Patience.
Of course i want to learn a lot from saints.

DSC00794-1.png

This is sev khamani.

Bad new for all Indians:

Mofo Modi in London
Nirav Modi in London
Lalit Modi in London
Vijay Mallya in London
Mehul Choksi in London

Sab chor London me.

Back
Top Bottom