What's new

Bad news For India?ISI planning stormy reception for Modi in UK

However, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval is expert in defeating ISI stratagems and it is expected that it will be ensured that the “no longer silent” majority of NRIs who are pro-Modi will mobilise in force and drown out the anti-Modi clamour in London

Free Baluchistan party is missing from the scene so far, with one of it prominent member pissing on RAW at the moment.

What is the average sugar intake of an Enndian?

Indian I don't know but we Gujaratls eat lots of sweet. Sweet ke siva hamara Kam hi nahi chalta. Some people say that Gujaratis are veey sweet people because they eat too much sweets.

Indian I don't know but we Gujaratls eat lots of sweet. Sweet ke siva hamara Kam hi nahi chalta. Some people say that Gujaratis are veey sweet people because they eat too much sweets.

its very unhealthy Prasad....

Kya kare sahab when comes to test, health becomes secondary. Kane ke shoshin logon ki Baat hi aur hai. You know that.

koi substitute dhond len na... dry fruit type ka kuch... direct sugar to bohat nuqsan karti hai

@El Sidd i am sorry :D not every one realize when the pun is intended :D
Sister it's not about 'pun', jab ye aise likhte hain to reply ke tor per mere watane-pak(Pakistan) ka naam bhi ghalt andaz mein likha jata hai jis se mujhe dukh hota hai.

Back
Top Bottom