What's new

Back To Bhartti Banter

Can I suggest another title ?

Like,Pakistan - Enemy of World Peace. :D

NVM, if NOKO used nukes, there will be backlash on Pakistan. The world opinion will go against Pakistan. It doesn't matter what the govts. of all countries say, the rest of the world's people will blame Pakistan for the destruction.

There might be huge public hue and cry and Western and Indian media will jump in with all guns blazing.

Can I suggest another title ?

Trust me you people are using dud ballistic missiles of long range, the recent failed test is a warning to Pakistani establishment. India can defend this threat easily if US and China are not on your side.

The moment the test fails next day we see a temple demolished by angry establishment who do not know who bugged the missile guidance system. A country which spends 35 Billion on defense can also spend the same amount to neutralize the threat on the other side.

Now you can trumpet your fake capabilities and be happy as usual.

what world are you living in, honestly....

dont lecture us on failed missile tests, please! :lol:

p.s. we are working on formally inducting sea-launched nuclear cruise missiles which will add a new dimension to our program

and we don't need either US or China on our side to deal with hindustan, realities have evolved

This is the closest that comes to new allegations of proliferation

Pakistan: Unaware Of Air Koryo Flight; Lawyers Reviewing Usg Request

PS : Air Koryo is North Korean Airline believed to be involved in nuclear proliferation.

All I see is an Air Koryo flight from Burma to Tehran flying over Pakistan and the claim that Pakistan did not force the flight to land for inspection. The flight also flew over India; did India force it to land for inspection?

In any case, how does a plane flying over Pakistan implicate Pakistan in proliferation?

incidentally, an old and discarded centrifuge machine

primarily what they were interested in were drawings, sketches, technical data and shyt like that

the only reason North Korea is being brought up today is because of its ridiculous posturing against the U.S. and S. Korea -- nothing more than saber rattling which is neither new nor out of character; their long range missiles are not in our arsenal as we dont require that range missile tech at least not on a priority basis for now

we don't even have ICBMs at present; so how did Pakistan get dragged into the minds of bhartis when North Korea is brought up today.....

Has Pak developed new technology worth proliferating ever since it did the last time ?

The recent NK explosion was linked to the last one Pak made.

Pakistan is moving from uranium-based nukes to plutonium-based nukes. The article claims NK is moving in the opposite direction, for whatever reason.

You are forgetting Muammar Gadaffi who revealed Pakistan's role. :laugh:

Not about NK.

You have a problem with the truth ?

My contention here is the need for ' foot in mouth ' disease of the poster at No 1 when the Indian media was not wrong in what it says.

If Pak has proliferated - its their call. I am ok with it - actually couldn't care less. Dont try to be a saint & sound indignant - Thats all.

Kindly pay attention to the following extract from post # 1

Pak hand emerges in North Korea's nuclear threat to US. Should India be worried?
For Pakistan the world doesnt revolve around India, but for India, Pakistan seems to be the center of attention at all times. Truth doesnt need to be tagged as truth and for those who do so they only unearth their own insecurities.

what world are you living in, honestly....

dont lecture us on failed missile tests, please! :lol:

p.s. we are working on formally inducting sea-launched nuclear cruise missiles which will add a new dimension to our program

and we don't need either US or China on our side to deal with hindustan, realities have evolved

What ever you do we have the kill switches of your missile arsenal and dedicated satellites, Radars only for Pakistan.

Even China have some reservations when giving tech. to you because of Xingjiang. They won't risk their internal security.

We are a free nation we can so anything we want! We traded nuclear secrets in exchange of missile information! Its a give and take!

That is honest answer. But the problem is trading nuclear secrets is against international regulations and norms

What ever you do we have the kill switches of your missile arsenal and dedicated satellites, Radars only for Pakistan.

42402184.png

All I see is an Air Koryo flight from Burma to Tehran flying over Pakistan and the claim that Pakistan did not force the flight to land for inspection. The flight also flew over India; did India force it to land for inspection?

In any case, how does a plane flying over Pakistan implicate Pakistan in proliferation?

Like i said the closest to allegations

Kindly pay attention to the following extract from post # 1
Pak hand emerges in North Korea's nuclear threat to US. Should India be worried?
For Pakistan the world doesnt revolve around India, but for India, Pakistan seems to be the center of attention at all times. Truth doesnt need to be tagged as truth and for those who do so they only unearth their own insecurities.
I think you said it right. India don't cause that much troubles for Pakistan whereas Pakistan is funding, supporting and sending terrorists in India since 1989.

So yeah, India always has keen eyes on Pakistan. Kargil, 26/11 etc. too many reasons to be wary of a neighbor like Pakistan.

India can deal with rest of the world with economics and diplomacy. But Pakistan can't be dealt with the usual means. :enjoy:

That's why India works on two division, Rest of the World and Pakistan.

Tedha Hai Par Mera Hai
neighbor

@Windjammer Buddy a simple question, US provided weapons to Pakistan too, which I think is responsible Nuclear power, but tell me can same thing be said about North Korea ?

And its not about some fighter jets or other bombs, its about Nuclear Weapons. And add to that NOKO, a rogue state.

The type of weapon and Credibility of a nation , is the issue.

@KRAIT

Even if one were to believe all to be true....the question here is why India always picks up where every one else has left. Pakistan obsession much.
Remember, NK conducted it's first nuclear test some years earlier not last week or something besides how does India fits into recent posturing...and unlike India, the likes of America are not running around in circles and making any new accusations.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT
Even if one were to believe all to be true....the question here is why India always picks up where every one else has left. Pakistan obsession much.
Remember, NK conducted it's first nuclear test some years earlier not last week or something besides how does India fits into recent posturing...and unlike India, the likes of America are not running around in circles and making any new accusations.
Why India do it ?

What should India do instead ? Send terrorists to Pakistan like Pakistan do against India ? Well one can argue that India did so too. But in very less extent.

Why Americans not doing anything ? Because they live thousands of miles away with entire ocean in between. If India was in location like US, we wouldn't have said anything.

See, its about maintaining our image as peaceful nation and at the same time using our media and economy to affect world opinion.

Terrorism has affected a lot in India. So India is using every single non-violent means to corner Pakistan.

Pakistan's connection with NOKO nuclear program will be highlighted by India to get Eastern nations' support or opposition to Pakistan.

I think its a smart move. Since there is no lives of innocents lost.

Pakistan uses Militants
India uses Media.

Fair enough ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me you people are using dud ballistic missiles of long range, the recent failed test is a warning to Pakistani establishment. India can defend this threat easily if US and China are not on your side.

Sorry can't trust you....since the last failed test was by an Indian missile called Nirbhoy or something....hence not worth commenting on the rest.
The moment the test fails next day we see a temple demolished by angry establishment who do not know who bugged the missile guidance system. A country which spends 35 Billion on defense can also spend the same amount to neutralize the threat on the other side.

Now you can trumpet your fake capabilities and be happy as usual.
The difference is the Indian establishment also spends a lot on posturing....the likes of Cold Start.....surgical strikes....hot pursuits etc. etc. ......Pakistan on the contrary just sticks to it's guns. !!

Sorry can't trust you....since the last failed test was by an Indian missile called Nirbhoy or something....hence not worth commenting on the rest.
The difference is the Indian establishment also spends a lot on posturing....the likes of Cold Start.....surgical strikes....hot pursuits etc. etc. ......Pakistan on the contrary just sticks to it's guns. !!

That was indigenous design and it is evolving where as the ones you bought and painted will come with kill switches.

During the design it self the manufacturer country will make components which can be used to hack the guidance of the missiles, fighter jets etc.

The moment you buy a missile and show it as yours, India will hunt for the source codes and kill switches of it. Arms market is a black market and we can also get the info. from sell outs from Pakistan as well.

Back
Top Bottom