What's new

Back...Dr Shahid Masood Live ... 21 June 2018

He keeps repeating himself. Spent 15 minutes on the point in the very beginning. There are better options out there Im sure. He is a FUD master.

iska khud ka dhabba doos nai hogaya tha? some ptv corruption case?

Excellent analysis....I can't understand why nincompoops have issues with his true analysis...

another badtameez pooti boy!
Mate...what is your problem with Dr Shahid... I have found him the best and totally different from the usual crap like Hamid Mir or others who make people fight on their shows while Dr Shahid gives policy level knowledge, his analysis is long term and whatever he says, gets parroted by the others...like Economic Terrorism, Dhaba-doos, Badmaashiya, etc ...Most of his news and analysis has been confirmed and proven right. He is the guys who thinks about Pakistan first...thinks about the state of Pakistan instead of focussing on the petty politics like others. So I really respect him and I have been listening to him regularly. He is also a human being and has flaws but he is a decent and educated person who does not cross a certain line of ethics.

One Word Lifafa
I agree with you mate...it is very difficult to be independent in this day and age for a journalist and almost all of them sell themselves except a very few...

Last edited:
Mate...what is your problem with Dr Shahid... I have found him the best and totally different from the usual crap like Hamid Mir or others who make people fight on their shows while Dr Shahid gives policy level knowledge, his analysis is long term and whatever he says, gets parroted by the others...like Economic Terrorism, Dhaba-doos, Badmaashiya, etc ...Most of his news and analysis has been confirmed and proven right. He is the guys who thinks about Pakistan first...thinks about the state of Pakistan instead of focussing on the petty politics like others. So I really respect him and I have been listening to him regularly. He is also a human being and has flaws but he is a decent and educated person who does not cross a certain line of ethics.

I agree with you mate...it is very difficult to be independent in this day and age for a journalist and almost all of them sell themselves except a very few...
sir i asked a question i read sometimes back that us peh koi corruption ka case hai during his time in ptv so i thought he wont be allowed to do his show! is may itna gussa kyon!

demagh ka test karwao bhai tum pti walay!!

for the gizziliont time i am from Karachi and voted for pti!

Congratulations

Now If You Had A Brain You Would Know That The News Was Fake and Fabricated

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom