What's new

Baby Girl Buried Alive Because Father 'Didn't Like Her Looks'

hawx

Reaction score
MULTAN:

The post-mortem report of a two-day-old girl has confirmed that she was buried alive and died five or more minutes later due to suffocation. The autopsy was conducted by Dr Muhammad Tariq and Dr Rubeena from the Kacha Khu rural health centre.

The grave of the child had been dug on the orders of the Khanewal magistrate and civil judge Justice Rehman Elahi, with the permission of the victim’s mother and in the presence of the residents of the area and the police.

The grave itself was identified by the infant’s father, who buried her alive last week claiming he did not like her looks.

Dr Tariq told The Express Tribune that the initial medical report confirmed the death was a result of the seven kilogrammes of mud which was thrown upon her. Dr Rubeena confirmed that she was physically healthy and had no impairments. The only thing unusual about the child was that her face was large. Samples have been taken from the child’s body and sent to Lahore to a forensic laboratory for a detailed autopsy report.

Earlier, the perpetrator of the horrific crime justified his act, saying that “It was my will because she was my child and every person has the right to do anything with their children.”:hitwall:

The man, who is in the custody of the police, has been threatened by residents who angrily demanded from the area magistrate that he be buried alive in the same grave where he buried his daughter.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 18th, 2012.

Shocking and upsetting. All children are a gift, how on earth can this happen to such a precious child? Rest in peace sweetheart, free from all the evil people in the world.

Mate, local news are not allowed, soon in retaliation similar news will be posted about India....Current and Social Issues related thread should be focused on entire society not on a single twisted mind.

May the angel rest in peace and the bastard father rot in a jail cell

Shame on the father- Shoot him-

Meanwhile in shining India-

Father and uncle 'buried baby girl alive to protect family's children from serious illnesses' in India

Father and uncle charged on suspicion of attempted murder
'Guru said burial would ward off bad luck for family,' pair claim
'Who would want to kill her own child?' pleads mother
Local reporter has seen dozens of similar cases, including three in the past month
By CHRIS HANLON
PUBLISHED: 22:07 GMT, 11 May 2012 | UPDATED: 01:15 GMT, 12 May 2012
Comments (-)

The father of a six-week-old baby girl has been arrested, along with the child's uncle, on suspicion of attempted murder after allegedly trying to bury her alive in the belief it would protect his other children from illness.
A worker at a burial ground in Pilkhuwa, 100km south-west of New Delhi, alerted police after he saw two men attempting to bury baby Radhika in a shallow grave.
Dinesh Kumar, the parent, and his brother claim a local guru instructed them to carry out the shocking act as a means off warding off further bad luck after the family lost another child to an incurable disease last year.
Scroll down to watch video

Arrested: Father Dinesh Kumar allegedly tried to bury his baby daughter alive at a cemetery in Pilkhua, just a few hours drive from Delhi, in the belief it would protect his other children from illness

Receiving medical care: Two-month-old Radhika is now recovering from dehydration and malnutrition at a paediatric ward in a government hospital in Meerut
Radhika, now two months old, is in hospital recovering from dehydration and malnutrition.
In what could be the third such case in the last month, a local journalist has blamed poverty and illiteracy for the persistence of superstitions.

More...
Drugged and drunk mom flips car with toddler inside... and REFUSES to let police give child medical attention
Trailer park babysitter who bludgeoned a nine-year-old girl to death before dismembering her is spared death penalty
Radhika's mother Bharati Rani, who denies any involvement, said: 'Tell me which mother would want to kill her own child,' according to the BBC.
But graveyard caretaker Sriram Kore said: 'There, you can still see the signs,' indicating a half-dug grave.
He said he found Radhika's father and uncle digging the grave beside ritual offerings.
'They had a little bundle with them - a dead girl they said they wanted to bury. But I could see she was alive. So I called the police immediately,' Mr Kore added.

Small grave: The spot in Uttar Pradesh where the father and uncle of baby Radhika were allegedly trying to bury her when they were disturbed by a graveyard caretaker who called the police

The father and uncle had allegedly left 'offerings' next to the half-dug grave on the advice of a guru
Police have so far not been able to trace the guru allegedly involved.
In India, female children are often regarded as a burden because tradition requires large dowry fees to be paid to the other family when they are married.
The country has among the highest female infant mortality rates in the world.
The ratio in the 2011 census was 914 girls for every 1,000 boys, in comparison to 950 girls for every 1,000 boys worldwide.
Local journalist Mohammad Naseem says he has covered dozens of similar stories, including three in the past month alone.

Read more: Radhika: Father and uncle 'buried baby girl alive to protect family's children from serious illnesses' in India | Mail Online

OP- If you are so concerned- do something about it your home country-

Dear Jon (Reminds me of movie "Dear John" :lol:)

He has already been told, let it go.

Hope this thread stops here. :drag:

While there is no embargo on the type of threads one can create here, for the sake of humanity ( I am using this word since no other word is coming to mind) I feel we should not post such news.

One is not trying to hide from reality but such hurtful news is upsetting for a father to read.

It does not help create a better forum, the news is nauseous and shall lead only to angry retorts like post No 8 above. Soon the person offended will did a similar one from the ' other' side like he did.

Really, it does not help anyone.

My views..

This is a crime beyond anyone's imagination. How people can do this. That son of bi@!h should be hanged. He should be made an example so that no one never every repeat it again. We should understand the value of human life regardless of this coward act done in either India or Pakistan. I request to all my fellows, please don't start India Pakistan war on this sensitive issue.

Too much Jihalat coming into Pakistan from don't know where.

Why is this b@$t@rd0 still alive, court should ve given orders to execute him.

Its still a curse to be born a girl in a lot of parts of our subcontinent..

That's disgusting! Imagine how vulnerable we all are when we are babies depending on the people who brought us here, and this poor baby girl was let down by the one person she trusted! sickening..

Back
Top Bottom