What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

Anyone watch it already? How is it? Worth wasting 2-3 hours of my life, or the usual hogwash?

Yaar Koyee Ranchy Item Song bhee hai iss main.....ya bas Khali musalmano ko hee martay ho???

Yes thats why pakistani website is showing all the bollywood movies online lol ..

Watch Online Latest Bollywood Indian Movies, Full Movies HD Download

whats wrong with that? Pakistanis have been watching Indian movies even during Zia era.

Anyone watch it already? How is it? Worth wasting 2-3 hours of my life, or the usual hogwash?

why waste 3 precious hours on such movie? if one wants anti-terror or terrorism related movie why not go for hollywood one at least you can save your 2 hours :P

even though i do like akshay kumar the most out of bollywood but agar ap apne time k dushman hai than watch it

we also have same opinion about Indian Channels so chill.
Never mind, even we have same issue with the channels. I don't find anything more than 5% contents on our Indian TV channels forget about Pakistanis below to them.

Yaar Koyee Ranchy Item Song bhee hai iss main.....ya bas Khali musalmano ko hee martay ho???
No item numbers.....only 1 song
Bas ek Musalman aur ek Hindu ko marte hain

U won't like it as a India hater
but if u see it from a neutral perspective....u will like it
If u like your charity worker Mr.Saeed....then this movie isn't for you

As a Indophobic person you won't like it,so don't watch it

I would like to watch an anti-Pakistan movie made in Hollywood with real dedication rather than one with Akshay Kumar having fake substandard mustaches.

I would like to watch an anti-Pakistan movie made in Hollywood with real dedication rather than one with Akshay Kumar having fake substandard mustaches.
On a random day,I would do the same
But baby is different....it's good

Otherwise I would love to watch GI Joe 2 :yahoo:

Sad truth about Bollywood most films are poorly acted/directed with lots of faltu stuff added , silver lining is there though in form of Anurag Kashyap , Nawaazuddin Siddiqui and Epic Cult movies like "Gangs of Wasseypur"

:) well this is interesting recently an Indian rather a number of Indians on this very forum called for boycotting /ban , of/on one of his movies on Kashmir with Shahid Kapoor in lead

As a Indophobic person you won't like it,so don't watch it

You've got that wrong.

I am not an Indophobic, but Bullshytphobic...........unless you consider one as the other.....then i can't really help.

On a random day,I would do the same
But baby is different....it's good

Otherwise I would love to watch GI Joe 2 :yahoo:

well when i have free time and nothing to do i will watch baby as a good drama artist from my city has acted in it.

Oye Haider the dumbest movie a cheap adaptation of hamlet was not from Anurag Kashyap it was by Vishal Bhardwaj , Anurag is class apart only real director in bollywood who knows things about filmography must watch "Gangs of Wasseypur" simply amazing movie
corrected about director.

well no it wasnt a dumb movie rather was to some extent neutral one

well when i have free time and nothing to do i will watch baby as a good drama artist from my city has acted in it.

corrected about director.

well no it wasnt a dumb movie rather was to some extent neutral one
Both the Pakistani actors were good
You are talking about which one???
Rashid Naz was superb

Back
Top Bottom