What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

thanks u pakistani.
probably we should learn some lessons of justice from pakistan.

Yes, Learn how to protect the worship places of other religions. in Pakistan Churches, Mandirs and Gurdwaras are fully protected unlike India where Babri Masjd, Golden temple and inflaming Churches are open examples.

Good. Muslim should now BUILD a huge mosque (taller the better) on their part of the land and import HUGE loudspeaker to call for Azan.
On the other hand Hindus should buid HUGE Mondir on their part of the land and import HUGE BELL and other loudy instrument to show their presence. Dont forget to put Shiv peenis in ther too .. LOL

Now start fighting.. and we should expect a good show.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your sense of humor is pathetic. If you have nothing to contribute, it is good for the thread that you not post

Von Hölle;1170906 said:
Only bigots who are deeply insecure of their religion will get provoked by an innocent statement such as that!!

Innocent to you not to me, its the intent that trends a reaction, you should know better.

Von Hölle;1170906 said:
A very immature argument..in other words you are accepting you have no genuine interest in topic at hand
but would like to inflame religious sentiments.

Well i am very much genuinely interested in the topic, my distant relatives still live there, we had a history in india. On other hand it shows your intent to flame on topics related to Pakistan, isn't it why you are here in defence.pk? Any other genuine interest? which you can elobrate with a mature argument?

Von Hölle;1170906 said:
it is simple court desicion ..if you want even you can challenge and present you case and if your claims matches with the facts .you might even win.

the way i see it both partis will file for an appeal, no one is happy, no one ever will.

Yes, Learn how to protect the worship places of other religions. in Pakistan Churches, Mandirs and Gurdwaras are fully protected unlike India where Babri Masjd, Golden temple and inflaming Churches are open examples.

Again this nonsense comparison of minority oppression?

Really?

Buddhism totally wiped out in Pakistan:

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Christian harrassed for "blashpemy charges":
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Forced conversions in Pakistan:
http://thenews.jang.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=199286

pakistan's persecuted minority:
Asia Sentinel - Pakistan's Persecuted Minority

persecution of Muslims belonging to the minority Ahmadiya / Ahmadiyya / Ahmadi sect in Pakistan:
Pakistan's abused Ahmadis: A mosque by any other name | The Economist

I am tired of pasting links. There are many many more. I am SICK of Pakistani forumers dragging the same 2-3 incidents time and again, when their own record is 100 times worse.

I see this decision as acceptance by India of Two-Nation theory. The resemblance with the division of India and creation of Pakistan is noticeable. The verdict was expected and we cannot expect justice from Hindu India.

You are still justifying the creation of pakistan.....come out of it dude ur country is a reality.....

Here's an excerpt of how the BBC is reporting the Ayodhya verdict:

In a majority verdict, judges gave control of the main disputed section, where a mosque was torn down in 1992, to Hindus.

Other parts of the site will be controlled by Muslims and a Hindu sect.[
/I]

Allahabad High Court is trying to create a false appearance of Solomon's wisdom by ordering what is being advertised as "split-the-baby" verdict.

In reality, though, the court has wrongly sided with the violent Hindutva outfits in practice by giving the main site where Babri masjid stood to Hindus.

Let's hope and pray that this latest verdict does not lead to more innocent blood being shed because of an unwise and unjust court ruling favoring the Hindu provocateurs and perpetrators of the crime of demolishing Babri mosque in 1992 and subsequent massacres of Muslim minority.

BBC News - Ayodhya verdict: Indian holy site 'to be divided'

i was expecting a blog from u not a post on this thread...

if u want to add ur own point of view u can do that, y do u have to bring bbc in this... the only bold parts above is actually from bbc rest about soloman's wisdom is ur pathetic rant as always!!!!!

so whats next now Qutub minar, the way you are going about, every Muslim structure standing was built by demolishing a hindu temple, is that the case you believe in?

I am not saying that.But a lot of structures in India were built by destroying Hindu temples and using the material to build other structures.

Saudi Arabia: Non-Muslims trapped in Medina

Thirty Flyglobespan crew members are stranded in the Muslim holy city of Medina in Saudi Arabia.

The airline had a contract to carry passengers between Delhi in India and Medina for the Hajj pilgrimage.

Flyglobespan captain Bob Lee revealed that the crew members have been confined to their hotel for at least four days because, as non-Muslims, they are not allowed to move around the city.
He said crew members were unable to get seats on flights out of Medina because of the huge demand.

Capt Lee said 1,000 Flyglobespan passengers from India were also trying to find alternative flights home, adding to the difficulties facing the crew.

Katrina McBride, from Fife, said: “My daughter and a number of other crew who work for Flyglobespan are currently based in Saudi and India – who’s looking after them? Who will bring them home, when and how soon?

“We are currently in limited communication with my daughter who is in a state of panic.

“She has already phoned, crying her eyes out worrying about what will happen, who will pay her hotel bill as she been working out there for almost six weeks?”

wheres the stonning part where you so much believe in,
and provide the link so i can comment further.

i wonder howcome pakistanis claim so highly of it.
Compare India with Pakistan. These two countries are made of the same people. Actually Pakistan is not even a country. It is a joke.
It is a country with no roots, no boundaries.
That is why the poor Pakistanis are so miserable, it's because they lack identity. During the last 60 years, Pakistan has been mostly ruled by dictators and has marched backward both in terms of civil rights and progress. Minorities have continously been hunted down and wiped out.it is a country where forces of 10 nations are fighting.

Please dont overdo urself....

Yes Pakistan is made up of people who succumbed to religious persecution...but Pakistan in itself is not a joke......their own people and Military and political instabiity have made it like joke.....but they are a serious business for the whole world that desires PEACE.......

and about ur economic rant they were better economically than us till 90s.....it was the gradual degradation of govt institutions compounded by political instability and religios over-emphasis that put them in current situation........I think an independent foreign policy would have served them much better in long term......

but yeah we r deviating from topic......back to the topic

See guys i was not wrong , i told you guys before hand that Hindus will win and they did.

The site has been divided into 3 parts , one part to Muslims and 2 to hindus and theExact site where once Babri Mosque stood has been given to Hindus as the Court has found that the Mosque site was the birthplace of Raam the Hindu god.

What a show of pathetic secularism , i knew it the moment it began Not surprised at ALL !!!

Look at the positive side.Muslims at least got 1/3rd of the land.If you were thinking that muslims will get the whole piece of land then you were very wrong.

I am not saying that.But a lot of structures in India were built by destroying Hindu temples and using the material to build other structures.

that was tyrany to you, what a democratic india be if you follow the same foot steps?

Innocent to you not to me, its the intent that trends a reaction, you should know better.

Is this another bias ..I don't see why such statement should offend any "because when Mosques can be built at Hindu holy sites, why can't temples be built at Muslim holy sites."

Only logical reason I can see for such is "one considering one's religion vastly superior and other religions vastly inferior"..if thats the case, I don't think you are right candidate to question India's secularism or the court's bias.

Well i am very much genuinely interested in the topic, my distant relatives still live there, we had a history in india. On other hand it shows your intent to flame on topics related to Pakistan, isn't it why you are here in defence.pk? Any other genuine interest? which you can elobrate with a mature argument?

As opposed to you I am not interested in flaming religious sentiments...I would have been equally glad or equally sad had Sunni Waqf board won the entire land...to much such is a moot point.

Besides most of my post on pakistan related discussion are based on prime logic and not raw religious emotions. Neither do I second guess verdicts of Pakistani court.

the way i see it both partis will file for an appeal, no one is happy, no one ever will.

That will ensure that case will go in limbo for another 20yrs and neither a mosque nor a temple will be built .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom