What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

Do something? Like what - tear down a mosque built by/for Babar? You really think he or Aurangzeb are heroes?

One of my closest muslim freind (Mr.Rizvi) once told me " all sunni muslims in India & pakistan are converted ones by invaders from middle east ,who themselves were all shia muslims, the real muslims.

so, these invaders are indeed heroes for them.

There is one question arises in my mind.
there were several mosques which hindus allege, were constructed over temples which were demolished or naturaly broken down. So what happens if hindus claim that too ??
wil those places also be divided ??

No, unless it is scared place and have enough proof that same religion has unique reason for getting back from other religion.

Von Hölle;1170815 said:
I asked you a simple question to which you have no answer too and hence resort to online threats...you are claiming to be a champion of secularism on this thread but mere provocation is exposing the bigot inside you.

The question you asked was offtopic and usualy posters ask these type of questions to provoke some one when all else fails, congratulations you provoked me, but trying to bring a not related question in this discussion and offending someone does not that means shortage of logical/ontopic arguments on your side, you seem to be much appreciating the court verdict, why not stay on topic and argue on the topic at hand. Your offtopic provocation also exposed your hypocrisy.

Von Hölle;1170815 said:
You do not respect the desicion of Indian court, though I won't expect you too..but then I am forced to ask..what is your interest in this case..Its a matter b/w Indian Muslims and Indian Hindus...both the interested parties are accepting the verdict...what is your problem then?

The same problem you have when something happens to minority hindu in Pakistan, can you explain that relation?

Hi Riazhaq, kindly report full excerpts, rather than half. Moreover you have added your findings with the report.

A court in India has said that a disputed holy site in Ayodhya should be split between Hindus and Muslims, but both sides plan to appeal.

In a majority verdict, judges gave control of the main disputed section, where a mosque was torn down in 1992, to Hindus.

Other parts of the site will be controlled by Muslims and a Hindu sect.

The destruction of the mosque by Hindu extremists led to widespread rioting in which some 2,000 people died.

It was some of the worst religious violence since the partition of India in 1947.

Officials urged both sides to remain calm and respect the Allahabad High Court's verdict.

Hindus claim the site of the Babri Masjid is the birthplace of their deity, Ram, and want to build a temple there.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has appealed for calm. In a statement, he said: "My appeal to all sections of the people is to maintain peace and tranquility and to show respect for all religions and religious beliefs in the highest traditions of Indian culture."

The court ruled that the site should be split, with the Muslim community getting control of a third, Hindus another third and the remainder going to a minority Hindu sect, Nirmohi Akhara, which was one of the early litigants in the case.

It said that the current status of the site should continue for the next three months to allow the land to be peacefully measured and divided.

The Hindus will keep the area where a small tent-shrine to Ram has been erected, lawyers said.

"The majority ruled that the location of the makeshift temple is the birthplace of Ram, and this spot cannot be shifted," said Ravi Shankar Prasad, a lawyer for one of the parties to the suit.

'No-one's victory'
Both Hindu and Muslim lawyers say they will appeal against the ruling in the 60-year-old case to the Supreme Court, which is likely to delay a final decision still further.

"We have to study the judgement in details," said Zafaryab Jilani, lawyer for the All India Muslim Personal Law Board.

"It's an 8,500-page order. The court has said a status quo will be maintained at the site for three months so we have time to appeal in the Supreme Court."

He told the BBC: "We hope peace and tranquility will be maintained."

Correspondents say the Ayodhya ruling could not have come at a worse time for the authorities - they already have their hands full dealing with security preparations for the Delhi Commonwealth Games which begin on Sunday.

However, the BBC's Soutik Biswas in Delhi says the verdict is a test of India's secular identity and much has changed in the country since the mosque was destroyed in 1992.

The head of the right-wing Hindu group Rashtriya Samajsevak Sangh, Mohan Bhagwat, said: "It is no-one's victory, no-one's defeat.

"The temple for Lord Ram should be built; now everyone should work unitedly to ensure that the temple is built at the site."

BBC News - Ayodhya verdict: Indian holy site 'to be divided'

Allahabad High Court is trying to create a false appearance of Solomon's wisdom by ordering what is being advertised as "split-the-baby" verdict.

In reality, though, the court has wrongly sided with the violent Hindutva outfits in practice by giving the main site where Babri masjid stood to Hindus.

Let's hope and pray that this latest verdict does not lead to more innocent blood being shed because of an unwise and unjust court ruling favoring the Hindu provocateurs and perpetrators of the crime of demolishing Babri mosque in 1992 and subsequent massacres of Muslim minority.
Did you even bother to read the verdict?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/74693-babri-masjid-case-ruling-today-33.html#post1170791

Here's an excerpt of how the BBC is reporting the Ayodhya verdict:

This is malicious and an attempt to defraud readers by trying to present your own views as the BBCs. Edit your post and clearly demarcate your own views, separate from the BBCs.

court said, since the babri structure was built after demolishing someone else's religious place, therefore it cant be called a mosque, because it is against the tenets of Islam.

Is that true?

First we have no evidence that the temple was demolished.

as per records the Mosque was constructed over the ruins of temple.

court said, since the babri structure was built after demolishing someone else's religious place, therefore it cant be called a mosque, because it is against the tenets of Islam.
It was an observation of one judge, not a ruling of the Court.

I see this decision as acceptance by India of Two-Nation theory. The resemblance with the division of India and creation of Pakistan is noticeable. The verdict was expected and we cannot expect justice from Hindu India.

Yeah he shouldn't have dared to say the fact that any non muslim entering the premises of haram will be killed(how is the execution?by stoning?).How racist of him to bring this up!!But i agree with you that babur had every right to build a mosque in holiest place for hindus,on the ruins of a temple.Not just babur,you know about the temples and idols destroyed by muslim invaders,they were absolutely right to do so.

Non-Muslims if entered in Makkah or Madinah will not be stonned to death, i dont like having conversations with idiots who still believe that stonning by death is the law in Saudi Arabia or any place else, who still believe they wil be publicaly executed if they enter the Holy Places in Saudi Arabia.
There should be a limit to the idiocy and propaganda fed imature people like you who are ready to believe in anything anti-islam fed to them. All it takes is a little research to differentiate myths and fact.

The picture has to faces.. Are you a fanatic that you want a temple to be built every where a mosque stands.
or
Or you belong to democratic state of india, which believes in equal rights.

The Two cannot co-exist.

What Babur did, right or wrong.. what you do today is what will be remembered from now on.

Base your further arguments on that, and keeping that in mind the verdict favoring hindus 2 to 1 is not fair.

There is one question arises in my mind.
there were several mosques which hindus allege, were constructed over temples which were demolished or naturaly broken down. So what happens if hindus claim that too ??
wil those places also be divided ??

no ayodhya case is some what different.... the land as a whole serves as the pillars to hinduism

Isn't two judges took the stand that ' temple was destroyed to build the mosque and one judge said there is no evidence to say that the temple was actually destroyed ?

The question you asked was offtopic and usualy posters ask these type of questions to provoke some one when all else fails, congratulations you provoked me, but trying to bring a not related question in this discussion and offending someone does not that means shortage of logical/ontopic arguments on your side, you seem to be much appreciating the court verdict, why not stay on topic and argue on the topic at hand. Your offtopic provocation also exposed your hypocrisy.

Only bigots who are deeply insecure of their religion will get provoked by an innocent statement such as that!!

The same problem you have when something happens to minority hindu in Pakistan, can you explain that relation?

A very immature argument..in other words you are accepting you have no genuine interest in topic at hand
but would like to inflame religious sentiments.

it is simple court desicion ..if you want even you can challenge and present you case and if your claims matches with the facts .you might even win.

I see this decision as acceptance by India of Two-Nation theory. The resemblance with the division of India and creation of Pakistan is noticeable. The verdict was expected and we cannot expect justice from Hindu India.

LOL - As a Pakistani what is your stake in it anyway?

Back
Top Bottom