What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

144 is in entire UP... so what...
I live in a area where 80% population is MUSLIM... no tension at all... just A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE...

READ ABOUT AMIR ALI AND BABA RAM SHARAN DAS... AYODHYA... and you will know that India-Pakistan is not the only divide created by BRITISHERS...

SECULAR INDIA...
Thanks God we are divided. Thanks God we dont have to endure what poor indian minorities are going through right now

The fact is Ayodhya has always been a holy place for Hindus. How would Muslims feel if Hindus want to build a temple in Mecca?

Honestly, some people are making a mountain out of a molehill. This ruling sounds like simple common sense to me.

@pothead

yes, it is common sense.
But then, when did common sense apply in India?

We supported Palestine cause based on historical claims
But we close and chant "secularism" when talking about Ram.

Cool that SC constitutional bench has delivered a slap to the seculars of India.
Now with RJB out of the way, it paves way for reclamation of thousands of temples and it's lands.

Any medals from the Islamic world for Modi or RSS land on this occasion?

Where is Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan to support their community? Oh wait they are busy scolding Pakistan on Twitter and removing Pak singers from their movies LOL

Where are the RSS a$$ lickers on this forum? @Alternatiiv @bananarepublic What you say buddies? Where are your lectures on human rights, communal harmony and justice now?

Last edited:
You have 36 crore gods, each one must have born somewhere in India. Ideally, the birth places should be Masjids.

Sita was born where today is Taj Mahal, and Krishna where there's Dehli Mosque. Lolll

Sita was born in Nepal. Taj Mahal was a Shiva temple.

Petition regarding?

Judgement was by a constitutional bench,
Now, only review and curative petitions possible.

Since this is not a "criminal" case, the review and curative petitions will not over rule the judgement by Constitutional bench.

Now this judgement will become the basis and precedent for Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Kasi, Mathura etc.

I hope RSS does the same for Taj Mahal and tens of thousands of other mosques and places of worship in RSS land. All of it must be donated for a charitable cause i.e. Hindu temples LOL

As for Indian Muslims, keep blaming Pakistan LOL

Breaking Babri Masjid case- India Supreme Court Uninamously strikes down Muslim petition
Hindus are in majority in India , and they have full right to claim whatever pleases them. They said their was a mundir, sure there was.
But hey Muslims, whenever you come to power, well I don't have to tell you what you will be allowed to do.
And yes, all mundirs in Pakistan were built on the top of masjids...

I hope RSS does the same for Taj Mahal and tens of thousands of other mosques and places of worship in RSS land. All of it must be donated for a charitable cause i.e. Hindu temples LOL

As for Indian Muslims, keep blaming Pakistan LOL

You will not be disappointmented. Your wish will be fulfilled.

Eunuchs who??

Them:undecided:
2018_12$largeimg14_Friday_2018_230647089.jpg
Atleast it happened in war that too in civil war with ratio 1:50.

Back
Top Bottom