What's new

Babak Zanjani, Iranian billionaire, arrested

@Targon @xenon54
The problem is that Zanjani was in Ahamdinejad Band, and they had a bad conflict with Larijani brothers band(head of parliment and judiciary systems) about buying companies of social security organization of Iran. Now, Ahmadinejad is no longer in power, and maybe a mafia is revenging another one ;) It has nothing to do with "national interests" of Iran, it's all about mafia bands.

That means it has no connection to the anti corruption operations in Turkey?

Btw: i dont see all alerts, for exsample i couldnt see that you mentioned me, why is that?

That means it has no connection to the anti corruption operations in Turkey?

Btw: i dont see all alerts, for exsample i couldnt see that you mentioned me, why is that?

I don't know why it is happening either. I just noticed that not only sometimes I do not get notification when there is a mentioning but also sometimes it happens for me when there are quotes for me.:lol::lol::lol:
Never mind. It is some fault of the website.

Anyway, The domino has initiated in Iran. Ahmedinejad screwed Larijani brothers in the parliament and in front of representatives by showing a file which was the recorded video of one of Larijanis, asking Mortazavi(CEO of Socaial Security Organization) and Zanjani to give him bribe to facilitate the process of buying companies of Social Security Organization by Zanjani. Zanjani was buying those companies almost freely, and Larijanis wanted their share. :-) But Ahmadinejad-Mortazavi-Zanjani refused to do so, and publicly announced the issue. PS. Ahmadinejad had some other serious problems with parliament at the moment as well. Anyway, Now, and after Rohani's presidency It seems that they want to eliminate Ahmadinejad's band and friends from power and money. They started it from Turkey, which was the main path of laundering. They could have revenged some elements in Turkish government, for their decisions in Syria or ... in the meanwhile. It is the general landscape of this mess which is happening in Iran and Turkey.

I don't know why it is happening either. I just noticed that not only sometimes I do not get notification when there is a mentioning but also sometimes it happens for me when there are quotes for me.:lol::lol::lol:
Never mind. It is some fault of the website.

Anyway, The domino has initiated in Iran. Ahmedinejad screwed Larijani brothers in the parliament and in front of representatives by showing a file which was the recorded video of one of Larijanis, asking Mortazavi(CEO of Socaial Security Organization) and Zanjani to give him bribe to facilitate the process of buying companies of Social Security Organization by Zanjani. Zanjani was buying those companies almost freely, and Larijanis wanted their share. :-) But Ahmadinejad-Mortazavi-Zanjani refused to do so, and publicly announced the issue. PS. Ahmadinejad had some other serious problems with parliament at the moment as well. Anyway, Now, and after Rohani's presidency It seems that they want to eliminate Ahmadinejad's band and friends from power and money. They started it from Turkey, which was the main path of laundering.

Now it makes sense why Iranian medias are quiet, because this would mean there are also corrupt islamists. :partay:
But Iranian bros get mad if i say this.

They could have revenged some elements in Turkish government, for their decisions in Syria or ... in the meanwhile. It is the general landscape of this mess which is happening in Iran and Turkey.

The thing in Turkey is on a another level dude i dont thing Iran is somehow involved except of Iranian Azerbaijani who got arrested.

There is a fight between Gülen and Erdogan, and Gülen seriously damaged AKPs image this time.

Now it makes sense why Iranian medias are quiet, because this would mean there are also corrupt islamists. :partay:
But Iranian bros get mad if i say this.

The thing in Turkey is on a another level dude i dont thing Iran is somehow involved except of Iranian Azerbaijani who got arrested.

There is a fight between Gülen and Erdogan, and Gülen seriously damaged AKPs image this time.

medias are not free in Iran, so I don't wonder if something even bigger than this, was happening, they would not cover it.
The common point of all islamists in the world is coruption, from the east to the west. :)
Anyway, mullahs are behind the whole thing. I know that it has been covered in an another level in Turkey, but it's like the tip of an iceberg in which mullahs are holding the under water part. The difference between this different coverage is the difference between the freedom of turkish and iranian media in general. Gulen has used the opportunity to put pressure on Erdogan, in which, IMO, he has the right to do so. Another side of the story is related to Russia, and Dubai, another parts of this laundering system. But nothing has been exposed publicly regarding them.

Last edited:
^ This case is so disgusting and amazing (in a negative sense) at the same time.. its just a kindergarten will many billion $$$ at disposal, there are no grown ups there

^ This case is so disgusting and amazing (in a negative sense) at the same time.. its just a kindergarten will many billion $$$ at disposal, there are no grown ups there

That's theocracy and religious people for you. Professional hypocrites and morally degenerate.

The most morally corrupt states in the US are Southern Bible thumping states. In the Middle East you have Iran and Saudi Arabia who are the kings of sexual fatwas, hangings, head chopping, temporary marriages (Iran), Polygamy (saudi), terrorism in neighboring countries etc...

Untitled34.jpg

Back
Top Bottom