What's new

Baba Ramdev to open chain of schools across India

baba ramdev must be investigated for causing the earthquake in nepal and bihar because that day he had been doing yoga in a big gathering in kathmandu... a gathering of 800.

Indian kids will learn about the ancient Vedic technology such as spaceships, plastic surgery, and nuclear war! They will also learn Vedic math and physics. India is growing at 9% this year! That missile didn't fail, it's just transferring energy to the ground!
Lol,it always feels good to see a butt hurt Pakistani ranting nonchalantly against India:lol:!!

Technically a Gurukul (I guess that's what he'll model his schools on) is a great place. I've been to one and stayed overnight when I was in school. I have never seen such effortless discipline or 'holistic' growth anywhere else. They start their days with Yoga, complete focus on what they stufy and live extremely heathy lives (vegetarian only). But it really is incompatible with modern scientific curriculum. Too much focus on Vedic and cultural aspects, this makes them always look into the past. When modern science is always changing and you need to always look at the future.

Off topic- yaar where I can find these "smiles" on pdf?? I use window phone. My phone doesn't show it when I type any comment.

Investigated by whom ?
By a crazed dead gaddfi groupie.

Off topic- yaar where I can find these "smiles" on pdf?? I use window phone. My phone doesn't show it when I type any comment.
There are not many smilies using phone to access pdf, you must be using the phone app.It has very less options.Try browsing using your phone browser.

Nepalese are 90% Hindus and Yoga is part of Hinduism and if you mock them especially when they are coping with an unfortunate Calamity....... They would surely Beat you with Chappals and Strip you naked afterwards.
Just like they did in Nagaland to a Bangladeshi.

By a crazed dead gaddfi groupie.

There are not many smilies using phone to access pdf, you must be using the phone app.It has very less options.Try browsing using your phone browser.

Just like they did in Nagaland to a Bangladeshi.
Gaddafi was found In a sewer pipe stinking with Libyan Shyt,His Body was later showcased in Local Departmental store for Selfie ..... I am sure every Gaddafi lover would suffer the same fate if he talk shyt against Indian culture except logical criticism

Gaddafi was found In a sewer pipe stinking with Libyan Shyt,His Body was later showcased in Local Departmental store for Selfie ..... I am sure every Gaddafi lover would suffer the same fate if he talk shyt against Indian culture except logical criticism
This gaddafi groupie can only yap on internet about revolution.But nothing happens on the ground,must be a delusional fellow.

Nepalese are 90% Hindus and Yoga is part of Hinduism and if you mock them especially when they are coping with an unfortunate Calamity....... They would surely Beat you with Chappals and Strip you naked afterwards.

mocking the dead was the sanghi media like zee news, talking about demolished temples ( or one standing ) for two whole days while the death toll then was 4500... and did you forget the nepali order to indian media to get out of nepal??

This gaddafi groupie can only yap on internet about revolution.But nothing happens on the ground,must be a delusional fellow.

then you must exit this fake internet world and stay on "the ground" in the real world.

I am sure every Gaddafi lover would suffer the same fate if he talk shyt against Indian culture except logical criticism

so explain to me how is yoga not superstition/religious-nonsense/mental illness??

The main aim of Aacharya Kulam is to prepare proven scholars in grammar, philosophy, upanishad, veda, vedic literature, vedic mathematics, Indian proven history and raj dharma, etc.

It also aspires to prepare graduates with the power to give social, spiritual, economical, scientific and political leadership. In short, it intends to groom leaders for a modern India.

will this mean these schools will produce che guevaras and nassers??

I know what will be taught in schools... it's another way to brain wash little minds who will be future leaders of some Hindu groups beating couples in parks and spitting venom against other religion and people...

Back
Top Bottom