What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

The tide is turning Congress won't have ab easy path coming election............its not about BABA/BJP its how democratic rights of people are being supressed in New Delhi........its only a matter of time when it would be stormed by Sudents and Farmers once again only good leadership is required.........a yoga baba won't do.

i thought your kind were wiped out in the recent elections in Bengal and kerela:)

death penalty is prescribe in constitution for murder and other events but in how many cases death panality is actually given , on the same line death panality is the maximun panishment against currupt people depend on the extent of crime in rear of the rearest case....for example for people who found funded a roit or terrorist blast....or in specific cases where person has done much damange to the economic intrests of the country..
actually present punishment in court cases are tilted heavly towards criminal cases and the economic offences has got a very minimal panishment not more then 6 month to 3 years. ..

If you fund terror act, you are complicit, you will get punishment based on that crime. The fact that you got money from corruption is independent of that crime. Even if you fund terror using white money, you will still face same punishment.
Please tell me why corruption should attract death penalty, even in rarest of rare cases. Can you hypothetically imagine such a case?

Is the thread an official Baba supporters club.?

I leave when i decide to leave.

Try reading.

Ok leave us obsessed ppl and answer the post plain.

And one more question why he is funny because he wears saffron.

This is not about congress.
If BJP was in power, and somebody wanted to force its hand using undemocratic means, I would have supported BJP govt.

So peaceful demonstration/fasting is undemocratic.........same was the case with Anna Hazare.

He is looking after plight of the poor by getting black money?

How does black money has got anything to do directly with the poor.

only thing which is on constant graph is his " trusts' money.

Is so much of these thousands of crores required to bring his message to people.

Cant he instead use it for the good of the poorest of the poor.

And why the hell he charges 5000 as registration fee ? He is running a corporation.

Who has the black money been stolen from - the poor.

He is doing a huge amount of work for the ordinary people on a relatively small budget, while himself sleeping on the bare floor.

Aren't you ashamed of your hate?

I am just being normal. I dont get excited on news of limelight obsessed people or their blind supporters.

Each and every individual person in this country wants the corruption to root out. They dont need a funny guy to advocate their cause.

Tommorow there will be a dharna by Aerobics Mullah against corruption, lets all support him too. :cheers:

forget aerobics mullah every indian will support any one i mean any one is he stand for right cause and for nation you can try by your self but you need guts and will power

he was a yoga teacher now he is a fighter who is fighting against corrouption nation is wiht him every indian

are you all right you are talking out of mind brother

ANY ONE FROM ANY FIELD CAN SPEAK AND DO RIGHT THING IN INDIA

dont talk like digvijay sing as he is an pakistani agent dont you think when next govt come in power we must has to check him

I know DickVJ Singh is insane dumb guy .
But Pakistani agent , R u on Afghani weed ???

i thought your kind were wiped out in the recent elections in Bengal and kerela:)

I am amazed by the level of your mental thinking when you declared my kind based on stupid evalulation of my 1st post on this thread.

If you fund terror act, you are complicit, you will get punishment based on that crime. The fact that you got money from corruption is independent of that crime. Even if you fund terror using white money, you will still face same punishment.
Please tell me why corruption should attract death penalty, even in rarest of rare cases. Can you hypothetically imagine such a case?

a currupt RBI governer shaking hand with someone to make policies to fecilitate few ..
a army gernal delibratly buy a inferior weapon system to couse national intrest in actual war...
there could be many other imaginery case, but still it's the SC to decide that the case fall in the catagory of rarees of rearest..

Who has the black money been stolen from - the poor.

He is doing a huge amount of work for the ordinary people on a relatively small budget, while himself sleeping on the bare floor.

Aren't you ashamed of your hate?

Black money stolen from poor? hahaha

So they were rich and few stole it from their house? Or lets say few of the money these black money makers got from abroad belonged to the poor or lets say the money meant for distrubuting among poor was taken by them or should i say the money meant for development on schemes meant to alieviniete poverty was cut off by politicians of the states ( even ruled by congress, BJP) and all ???

You defince black money , i will explain my point based on that (its easier that way)

Huge work for people...., like what??? shall i sleep on floor even while i can afford a huge bed and say its for people?? will u call me a baba? :whistle:

I guess when 4 ministers went to ask him not to agitate and he refused that's when congress' ego was hurt and we saw the result, these congress morons think they can curtail freedom and democracy and silence everybody using violence

So peaceful demonstration/fasting is undemocratic.........same was the case with Anna Hazare.

Peaceful demonstration is not undemocratic, the demands are.
Demanding to enact a law without getting elected, abusing elected ministers and casting aspersion on them, all these are.
The last one is when the same level of cleanliness is demanded from you folks(remember the bhusan family), you huddle together and try to save him.

What if I peacefully demand that I be made an MP, will that be democratic then?

A good cartoon on this drama.

020611satish.jpg

Back
Top Bottom