What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

Villages have high tech infrastrucuture .
Hawkers have debit card machines with them .
India is a only superpower in the world :disagree:

The world has changed, my friend. Electronic transactions via mobile phone are already very common in the poorest countries of Africa. In fact, India is lagging behind.

The world has changed, my friend. Electronic transactions via mobile phone are already very common in the poorest countries of Africa. In fact, India is lagging behind.

R u staying in india or in that poorest countries of Africa ??
I know world has changed . I am talking with respect to India

Yeah same I was gonna say .
BJP didnt even win single seat in Tamil Nadu .
Their stronghold Rajasthan is now in the hands of Congress .
Punjab is losing in the hands of Congress coz of Akali Dal .
Shiv sena is dead in Maharashtra .

Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh are lone powerhouse of BJP now
You forgot about ASSAM where BJP thought they might come to power.

so all this opposition to ramdev demand by few people out here due to he is a hindu sadhu , so few people religiuos background is much above the national intrest they live..

Sanyas does not mean that you ignore the plight of the poor people who are being looted and tortured by the elites. If the Baba travels by air, it is because his time is precious - what he does in one hour would have greater impact than what an average person like yourself would do in a year.

blunt heads wnt undrstnd ds...

so all this opposition to ramdev demand by few people out here due to he is a hindu sadhu , so few people religiuos background is much above the national intrest they live..

LoL . Who said that !!
I respected him a lot when he was just a yoga teacher .

I lost all the respects when he became popularity wh*re , becoming a mouthpiece of a particular politcal party , speaking things above his knowledge

who is behind the all game answeris congress

now the same old game divide and rule congress play very soon congress will go for elecetion under rahul gandhi

hindu votes will be divide between ramdev and bjp and an easy path for congress

is congress is a secular party ???

is not digvijay singh a pakistani agent ???

LoL . Who said that !!

I lost all the respects when he became popularity wh*re , becoming a mouthpiece of a particular politcal party , speaking things above his knowledge

So, If a yoga gura, tries to reform the policies of the country by expressing his opinion he is wrong. What will you do if a cartoonist does the same?
Balashaeb Thackrey .

You will be having a lot of respect for people with criminal record to make policies but not those who are in other professions ?

LoL . Who said that !!

are you all right you are talking out of mind brother

ANY ONE FROM ANY FIELD CAN SPEAK AND DO RIGHT THING IN INDIA

dont talk like digvijay sing as he is an pakistani agent dont you think when next govt come in power we must has to check him

Sanyas does not mean that you ignore the plight of the poor people who are being looted and tortured by the elites. If the Baba travels by air, it is because his time is precious - what he does in one hour would have greater impact than what an average person like yourself would do in a year.

He is looking after plight of the poor by getting black money?

How does black money has got anything to do directly with the poor.

only thing which is on constant graph is his " trusts' money.

Is so much of these thousands of crores required to bring his message to people.

Cant he instead use it for the good of the poorest of the poor.

And why the hell he charges 5000 as registration fee ? He is running a corporation.

I am against death penalty to corrupt people. Punishment should be in proportion to crime.
The idea that a strong punishment will act as deterrent is a false one, existing punishment with more conviction will actually work better.
For the same reason I wont like a thief's arms to be chopped off.

are you all right you are talking out of mind brother

ANY ONE FROM ANY FIELD CAN SPEAK AND DO RIGHT THING IN INDIA

dont talk like digvijay sing as he is an pakistani agent dont you think when next govt come in power we must has to check him

Yes, pakistani agents will be crying out loud telling everybody that they are agents.
Here is another way to find american agent, look for the people who wear "I Love NY" t shirt.

He is looking after plight of the poor by getting black money?

How does black money has got anything to do directly with the poor.

only thing which is on constant graph is his " trusts' money.

Is so much of these thousands of crores required to bring his message to people.

Cant he instead use it for the good of the poorest of the poor.

And why the hell he charges 5000 as registration fee ? He is running a corporation.

are u so naive or just acting.

If smone robs ur house does it has to do with ur well being?

I am against death penalty to corrupt people. Punishment should be in proportion to crime.
The idea that a strong punishment will act as deterrent is a false one, existing punishment with more conviction will actually work better.
For the same reason I wont like a thief's arms to be chopped off.

OK, no problem. Force should also be proportional to the crime. Why did the government have to forcibly evict a peaceful fast ? Many women and children were affected for what. To save the government's face ?

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

are u so naive or just acting.

If smone robs ur house does it has to do with ur well being?

Leave it... He seems to be very young. He has a lot to learn.

Back
Top Bottom