What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

I am against death penalty to corrupt people. Punishment should be in proportion to crime.
The idea that a strong punishment will act as deterrent is a false one, existing punishment with more conviction will actually work better.
For the same reason I wont like a thief's arms to be chopped off.

just see how fear you have even its just startting think how will be f it conver in act or law

i can undersantd your fear but i am totally in favor

law must be strong if not death then life time punisment must be there

now tell me how much your money is in other counrty abnks tell me i will not tell any one shhhhhhhh..

Yes, pakistani agents will be crying out loud telling everybody that they are agents.
Here is another way to find american agent, look for the people who wear "I Love NY" t shirt.

Sure if some one calls smone Osama Ji and prefers to call a sadhu cheat without any case pending against him in any court of law.

are u so naive or just acting.

If smone robs ur house does it has to do with ur well being?

I am just being normal. I dont get excited on news of limelight obsessed people or their blind supporters.

Each and every individual person in this country wants the corruption to root out. They dont need a funny guy to advocate their cause.

Tommorow there will be a dharna by Aerobics Mullah against corruption, lets all support him too. :cheers:

Yes, pakistani agents will be crying out loud telling everybody that they are agents.
Here is another way to find american agent, look for the people who wear "I Love NY" t shirt.

no they are known by act

osamabin laden is ji and baba ramdev is fraud fro him

why kasab and parliment responsible are nation guest now

how much time govt need and how much our hard money will be spen on them

we should declare kasab as an national guest and delcare every ture indian as fraud

I am just being normal. I dont get excited on news of limelight obsessed people or their blind supporters.

Each and every individual person in this country wants the corruption to root out. They dont need a funny guy to advocate their cause.

Tommorow there will be a dharna by Aerobics Mullah against corruption, lets all support him too. :cheers:

Ok leave us obsessed ppl and answer the post plain.

just see how fear you have even its just startting think how will be f it conver in act or law

i can undersantd your fear but i am totally in favor

law must be strong if not death then life time punisment must be there

now tell me how much your money is in other counrty abnks tell me i will not tell any one shhhhhhhh..

Shhh. Be quiet. I will give you my card details. :)

The tide is turning Congress won't have ab easy path coming election............its not about BABA/BJP its how democratic rights of people are being supressed in New Delhi........its only a matter of time when it would be stormed by Sudents and Farmers once again only good leadership is required.........a yoga baba won't do.

Sure if some one calls smone Osama Ji and prefers to call a sadhu cheat without any case pending against him in any court of law.

Real agents do not shout from top of their voice. They agree with you, follow you ,and cheat you quietly.
I am sure you know it from real life experience.

I am against death penalty to corrupt people. Punishment should be in proportion to crime.
The idea that a strong punishment will act as deterrent is a false one, existing punishment with more conviction will actually work better.
For the same reason I wont like a thief's arms to be chopped off.

death penalty is prescribe in constitution for murder and other events but in how many cases death panality is actually given , on the same line death panality is the maximun panishment against currupt people depend on the extent of crime in rear of the rearest case....for example for people who found funded a roit or terrorist blast....or in specific cases where person has done much damange to the economic intrests of the country..
actually present punishment in court cases are tilted heavly towards criminal cases and the economic offences has got a very minimal panishment not more then 6 month to 3 years. ..

if people will carry 100rs note , surly they will carry less cash and will do less shoping , that will also reduce inflation , traders are aford to increased prices today coz they know the buyers are carrying much money to buy their goods..

are you dumb or what? man just read what you have been writing for the last few post .

The tide is turning Congress won't have ab easy path coming election............its not about BABA/BJP its how democratic rights of people are being supressed in New Delhi........its only a matter of time when it would be stormed by Sudents and Farmers once again only good leadership is required.........a yoga baba won't do.

This is not about congress.
If BJP was in power, and somebody wanted to force its hand using undemocratic means, I would have supported BJP govt.

Real agents do not shout from top of their voice. They agree with you, follow you ,and cheat you quietly.
I am sure you know it from real life experience.

So he is fake pak agent.

Now tell me why a sane person will adress him osama ji.

Back
Top Bottom