What's new

Baba Ramdeb threaten to arms traning to supporters .

Open your eyes, dear. We already have states based on languages. He is only asking what everyone wants - Give repesctive state languages recognition in engineering colleges so non-english speakers are not forced to take up foreign language.

By the way, europe has 12 dozen languages states but they work wonderfully on Eurofighter together. Same is true with Japanese who have integrated so well with english-speaking USA. German speaking Germany is largest exporter of world. How that happen?

Perhapes you need to open your eyes. Read about how Japanese desperately tried to immitate western culture to modernise itself. We cant compare us with the Germans. They were a power even several hundred years ago. We started our journey only 60 years ago. Just imagine our software professionals dont understand english...what will happen? If non-english speakers are not forced to take up english most probably they will remain un-employed. How can a Punjubi communicate with a Tamil if there is not a common language? Mother tongues have their own places among people, there are lot of scopes to do for these languages. But putting them in technical studies is a stupid idea, specially in a country like India where people from one state do not understand language of people from other states.

Ah! The great Baba Ramdev follower has to say his piece about English trash & Of course, he says it in English! What was that about enough IQ to make their own opinion?:P Yeah, a lot of us have a problem with this chap & we don't care for pathetic apologists who therefore can do to their opinion what they suggest that others do.

As i clearly said you can shove YOUR problems up where the sun never shines , like either Ramdev or me give Rat A** about it.

He is getting prime time in the media as soon as he fetches the nearest microphone cause he is worthy of it ,while all you can do is watch ,piss and moan.

The slave mentality of english educated elite socalled macaulay's children are of gigantic proportion . The pride they take in equal ironical.

For them anything indian bad , archaic and unscientific while anything west is worthy of worship.

They evoke Gandhi whenever it suits them, but they forget Gandhi biggest proponent of Swadeshi .
I'm sure had Gandhi lived little longer, we would've received our education in our native languages.

If you are from Orissa, communicate in your native language then....I will see how many people understand your post.......

If you cant do with it in a forum itself how can you think our technicians will work without a common language? Promotion of native language and culture is important , that can be done regionally, but when you think of nationally or globally , you need a common language.....

Baba supporter don't need English media thrash , they have enough IQ to make an opinion on their own.

Yes, Ram Dev isn't Ghandhi , never called himself a Gandhian ,though he believes in peaceful satyagragh .

He is bigger fan of Bhagat singh brand of patriotism. If someone has problem with this , he can shove it up where the sun never shines.

But Bhagat Singh was follower of Marxist Ideology and an Atheist

If you are from Orissa, communicate in your native language then....I will see how many people understand your post.......

If you cant do with it in a forum itself how can you think our technicians will work without a common language? Promotion of native language and culture is important , that can be done regionally, but when you think of nationally or globally , you need a common language.....
I remember an Instance when CM of UP Mr Mulayam Singh asked for some details to then CM of Kerala Late Mr EK Nayanar.
Mulayam wrote letter in Hindi and he got reply in Malayalam

When English language was adopted for higher education , its promised that regional languages would be updated so that they can complex scientific education.Its futile to get into why it didn't happen.

Baba Ramdev isn't talking about removing English. He is saying ,subjects should be taught in regional languages as well so that people who aren't proficient in English would find it easier to study.

Bhindrewala was asking for Division of India. Ramdev is asking for inclusion of 12 non-english languages in Engineering colleges. His demand is to create a system similar to those in Japan, Russia, China, Germany, Spain, France. Big difference.

European mafia Gandhi knows his demands are legitimate. She can't do anything other than painting him as communal. Congress didn't arrest him because they know he is right.

What do the students think I would not want to learn 12 languages , I want to learn english and stuff that gets me job

Anna hajare movement started a lot after Ramdev. In fact, Anna is a stooge propped up by Congress to weaken Ramdev's native-language demand. Soon, Anna will soften his demands and will compromise. He is unable to do so right now, because Ramdev section of movement is pressuring him not to compromise.

And most english-aping elites and media of India, see every yogi, saint, religious figure in country as embarrassement on modern face of India. That's because they are ancestors of anglo-Indian slaves who blame Gandhi for opposing their foreign master's rule over India.

Even inside Congress, there is division over this blind-aping of foreign masters. That italian mafia and her family(most of whom live in videsh) is preparing space for future munna(Rahul gandi) PM of India.

The Above post clearly reflects the impatience and intolerance of ideology followed by these people

But Bhagat Singh was follower of Marxist Ideology and an Atheist

Mahatma Gandhi tried to save Bhagat Singh but it was Congress party(stooges of British, who sit and dine with British empire families) who pressured him to keep quiet. So Gandhi had no choice but to give an excuse of 'non-violence' to justify hanging of Bhagar Singh.

Same is true with Jaliyanwaala Baag incident. Gandhi was toothless in his reaction. Now compare that with Anna hajare's reaction. Now he has gone back on his stand and said he will attend the Lokpal meet. Exact same toothless behavior.

When English language was adopted for higher education , its promised that regional languages would be updated so that they can complex scientific education.Its futile to get into why it didn't happen.

Baba Ramdev isn't talking about removing English. He is saying ,subjects should be taught in regional languages as well so that people who aren't proficient in English would find it easier to study.

Brother...we need to think why all effort to update regional languages in technical education failed. I studied in Bengali medium school. I used to write 'Twaran' instead of acceleration, 'Madhyakarshan' instead of gravity, 'Abhikendra bal' instead of Centrifugal force. Now if I have to work in a team comprised of Punjabi, Tamil etc for a technical project , how I will communicate with them? State government should make effort to promote regional language and culture,literature etc but bringing regional language in technical education is not feasible. It would have been possible if the whole country was divided in Bengal, Tamil, Punjab etc.

I agree students who are not proficient in english find it easier to study in their mother tongue. But what will be the use of that study if it has not any application. Just imagine a student who studied engineering only in Bengali has been recruited in DRDO. How he will work if his team mates do not understand the terms he is using. Here nobody is englishman, everyone learns english because it is need of time. Government should make effort that students should learn english along with their native language. We just cant speak about the Germans or Japanese. Our case is unique.

Mahatma Gandhi tried to save Bhagat Singh but it was Congress party(stooges of British, who sit and dine with British empire families) who pressured him to keep quiet. So Gandhi had no choice but to give an excuse of 'non-violence' to justify hanging of Bhagar Singh.

Same is true with Jaliyanwaala Baag incident. Gandhi was toothless in his reaction. Now compare that with Anna hajare's reaction. Now he has gone back on his stand and said he will attend the Lokpal meet. Exact same toothless behavior.

Your whole post is showing your lack of knowledge. Gandhi tried his best to save Bhagat Singh, but the government did not yield. They were convicted in Saunders murder case too. If you try you will find enough proof of gandhi's effort.

Why should not Anna Hazare meet government panel for Lokpal Bill which is a concrete step towards curbing corruption. Whole country stood with him for that only. Fulfill that commitment is more important than sitting in any symbolic 'dharna'.

Poor chap, this baba ramdev. He should not have entered into political arena. He was adored & respected by people across India, across all religion. Now? His credibility has gone, he is a branded "saffron" leader.

He has himself bracketed himself along with scumb@gs like Digvijay singh, MM Joshi, Lalu, Sitaram yechury, Ashok singhal & Gandgi (read gandhi) family.

Yog is not only about restraining your body, but your mind too. He has lost his mind..

Brother...we need to think why all effort to update regional languages in technical education failed. I studied in Bengali medium school. I used to write 'Twaran' instead of acceleration, 'Madhyakarshan' instead of gravity, 'Abhikendra bal' instead of Centrifugal force. Now if I have to work in a team comprised of Punjabi, Tamil etc for a technical project , how I will communicate with them? State government should make effort to promote regional language and culture,literature etc but bringing regional language in technical education is not feasible. It would have been possible if the whole country was divided in Bengal, Tamil, Punjab etc.

you are missing my point , both English and regional language adopted for better understanding and easier grasp of complex scientific subjects.Thats what Ramdev is also demanding.

It'll help not just student , but also older ppl to learn science and relate to it without hassle.
Science hasn't reached large section of society since they find it impossible learn theories written in foreign language. Take for instance We don't publish scientific fictions in regional languages . Now we why .

Back
Top Bottom