What's new

Baahubali to Release Over 5000 Screens in China

timthumb.php

No spoilers :)

Bhahubali will trash Mr . midget PK .

Are you sure??? Man do we have so much of Telugu people in China to see in 5000 screens?? Do not say that you are just kidding me....Anyway, i am happy for it if this is true.

Those sites are run by Indians living in China, if you can read the way they write :lol:

Barely anyone watches Indian movies, though years old one Indian comedy did quite well.

Contrary to ur belief, Indian movies are quite popular in China. I know it personally. I have been to China. Aamir Khan has a massive fan following. Lots of old movies have sub titles.
Even surprised to hear my Chinese friend telling me having seen Vijay movies ( he s popular in Tamil Nadu).
I gave him new movies to watch. Some Thalaivar's movies :D

Contrary to ur belief, Indian movies are quite popular in China. I know it personally. I have been to China. Aamir Khan has a massive fan following. Lots of old movies have sub titles.
Even surprised to hear my Chinese friend telling me having seen Vijay movies ( he s popular in Tamil Nadu).
I gave him new movies to watch. Some Thalaivar's movies :D

As tourist? Have you stayed/lived in China? Do you know what's the latest hit now in China?

Indian movies as part of world cinema, some do watch. That's about it.

I looked up Aamir Khan, he's the guy from Three Idiots? That was the movie I was referring to. It did well in box office, might have earned him some fame, but massive fan following? He recently visited China, 6 or 7 fans showed up.

Which one?
Three Idiots

Those sites are run by Indians living in China, if you can read the way they write :lol:

Barely anyone watches Indian movies, though years old one Indian comedy did quite well.

Shining India! @AndrewJin @Beidou2020 @terranMarine @TaiShang @cirr :lol:

i'm impressed with 5000 screens in China or another example of shining India? Considering some Chinese movies do not even get half of that

Last edited:
As tourist? Have you stayed/lived in China? Do you know what's the latest hit now in China?

Indian movies as part of world cinema, some do watch. That's about it.

I looked up Aamir Khan, he's the guy from Three Idiots? That was the movie I was referring to. It did well in box office, might have earned him some fame, but massive fan following? He recently visited China, 6 or 7 fans showed up.

Three Idiots

As official business. Who are u? Talkperson for Chinese movie bluffers?

Shining India! @AndrewJin @Beidou2020 @terranMarine @TaiShang @cirr :lol:

i'm impressed with 5000 screens in China or another example of shining India? Considering some Chinese movies do not even get half of that
I go to local cinema very often, there are over 60 cinemas in my city, and 10 IMAX cinemas.
The last best-selling Chinese 3D movie Monster Hunt reached 2.4 billion yuan (25 billion rupees).
I don't how many screens of Monster Hunt, I have never read such news in China titled with the number of screens.
btw, a foreign movie in China can only get 25% of total box office.

Back
Top Bottom