What's new

Baahubali to Release Over 5000 Screens in China

T-orrents, people who watched the movie elsewhere (like Singapore etc) :lol:
Check this out:
【有心翻译或压制印度电影的进来看下噢】_印度电影吧_百度贴吧

They actually have people who subtitle it from t-orrents, and have a whole links thread for HD versions of movies.

I was even more surprised to see this:

南印维杰电影中文论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

They actually have a Vijay fan forum!

Those sites are run by Indians living in China, if you can read the way they write :lol:

Barely anyone watches Indian movies, though years old one Indian comedy did quite well.

Last edited:
But pakistan and china are all weather friends, and india is sworn enemy of pakistan.
So why is china giving such a royal treatment to indian movies and making india earn money ?
China is surely not doing stuff to help its all weather friend.

Yes....you are right!

China should show GANDASA movies of Pakistan. It has super dialogues, screenplay, fighting and "MAKO MEN" of Pakistan as heroes. :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl:
no body watch those gandasa movies, maybe you do.. in fact we have far better movies than stupid bollywood $hit..

Well keep the link bookmarked and check again when it is released.
why i should have a check on this movie and its stupid fictional characters...

Baahubali movie, coming up in a baahubali country in a baahubali way (5000 screens) to make a baahubali impact :)

In India,the reactions were mixed
50 Percent enjoyed it while the other half didnt......

They r saying ..the part2 will be even better,lets wait n watch :pleasantry:
Part 2 doesn't matter. Part 1 is excellent. I can't expect better than this in part II.
Anyway, hoping good entertainment in part II. :)

no body watch those gandasa movies, maybe you do.. in fact we have far better movies than stupid bollywood $hit..
Yup.Pakistani movies or whatever ***wood it is called,seems to be doing far better than bollywood.Last I heard Tom Cruise was gonna fly JF-17,wasn't he.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom