What's new

Azm-E-Nau 4 Military Exercise: News and Discussions

@Aeronaut @Oscar is this office exercise or also field I mean tanks and APC and mrls and ssg and other firearm power shown ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut @Oscar is this office exercise or also field I mean tanks and APC and mrls and ssg and other firearm power shown ?

Usually a battalion level exercise is conducted to verify the ideas. A single squadron or two will participate to verify the AF's efforts.

I think at present we don't need Practice drills there is war going on in balouchistan and Karachi , army should go in and clean house ..

Surround the mountains of Baluchistan and begin a search and secure mission
In Karachi, put all MQM members on Detention and also PPP if need be untill further notice

There is no point of practice in lush gardens of Islamabad or Lahore , I think an appropriate place for this practice is around the mountains of Balouchistan where BLA is hiding :police:

If honorable Kiyani , does not feels he is able to call the shot , perhaps he should retire and let a General who would go in after BLA come forward, or please bring in Musharaf he knew how to handle BLA terrorist

I also don't like our army officers be slave of US and NATO. This all bullshit is just because of Musharaf.

I also don't like our army officers be slave of US and NATO. This all bullshit is just because of Musharaf.

i think you are also a slave , if you cant do anything than sit in house by shutting your mouth ... or go out and protest against USA , :omghaha:

Field training as part of Army Field Exercise Azm-e-Nau 4. You can see also many pictures, but they are very small !

Press Release
No PR164/2013-ISPR Dated: October 10, 2013
Rawalpindi - October 10, 2013: *Chief of Army Staff, General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani visited the desert formations engaged in field training as part of Army Field Exercise. He witnessed the formations undertaking maneuvers involving Corps and Division size defensive and offensive operations during day and night and expressed satisfaction over their battle readiness. He found both officers and men in very high morale and advised them to maintain their combat efficiency. Army Field Exercise being conducted since September 2013 marks culmination of the Azm-e-Nau series of war games and was aimed at practicing the concepts and doctrines evolved over last three to four years.
Earlier, on his arrival at Bahawalpur Airport, Chief of Army Staff was received by Lieutenant General Zubair Mahmood Hayat, Commander 31 Corps.

Welcome to ISPR

Back
Top Bottom