What's new

Azerbaijan Military Photos & Multimedia

54e69b81f2a0b6829df6d57da6667c53.jpg

Mashallah Azerbaijan heas some nice wepons & the men of armed forces look ready for action... Do they have relations with Pakistan?

Thank's everyone. And Inşallah indeed we will see JF-17 in our inventory.

Yes, "Super Falcon". Azerbaijan and Israel has very close military relations. Its not just Tavor, but MLRS systems, UAVs etc...Elbit have even a factory in Azerbaijan. Currently, Azerbaijan works on producing UAVs together with Israel (Elbit). Probably towards end of this year the first ones will be finished.

"Aerostar" UAVs of Azerbaijan.

ca97ecd336bb226568894ac3bba877a3.jpg

how can a muslim country have a good relationship with those who ALMIGHTY ALLAH said do not be friends of jews and zionist completely out of my mind turkey and azerbaijan relationship with israel

Israel always helped us and still do. There are many jews in Azerbaijan and there have never been any problems with Jews here. I don't know why we should not have good relations with them when they are with us.

Such things don't mean that much, Muslim Iran helped Armenia in our war and still does secretly. And who can tell me that they won't do in the next war? Iran is like Armenia's major way to outside world. Its a heaven for Armenians. And there is the Islamic Republic of Iran for you.

So use your logic.

Nice weapons and i like the MOUNTAIN JEWS word its kinda funny.
More like Mountain dew the cold drink.:lol:
Anways VIVA AZERBAIJAN

I edited that part anyway, but they are called that way because of the area they live in.

I also don't like the things they did/do to Palestinians, but it has nothing to do with our relations. And specially when I see hypocrites around like the supposed "Islamic" Republic of Iran.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom