What's new

Azerbaijan Military Photos & Multimedia

Azərbaycan;1913053 said:
I hope Azerbaijan and Pakistan will develop their partnership in terms of military.

By the way I am back again:cheers:

welcome back Zakali

Recent Azeri aircrew member graduate from Turkish Airforce school, throwing the "Greywolf" sign.
s45ggm.jpg

5ffasy.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

b098863d1f00.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

2em2881.jpg

MasAllah ...

Great pictures. I noticed that Azeri land forces wear the same camo of Turkish land forces?

Azerbaijan attended the ATAK T129 Project. Is it official as it mentioned in the following link?

azeridefence.com/news.php?id=7270

Azerbaijan will purchase T-90S tanks from Russia!

armyrecognition.com/february_2012_new_army_military_defence_industry/azerbaijan_to_purchase_t-90s_main_battle_tank_from_russia_1202123.html

This forum is not for challenge, do not make your business in challenge of Iran and Azerbaijan, I am from Tabriz, just tell you we are Azeri not Turk.
move to topic please

Azeri is, indeed, a branch of Turkic language. Please see the link below for further information
"Members: Southwestern Common Turkic (Oghuz), West Oghuz, Azerbaijani":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_languages

i hope azeri-turkish brotherhood forever however we need better relations we need your freind is my friend you enemy is my enemy relationship

Back
Top Bottom