What's new

Azerbaijan Military Photos & Multimedia

Gabala radar station

65529dc53b9969b835ada5f21306b3b4.jpg

9f0a4c6b45fb30627061e32e24f53820.jpg

One part of your country is on the other side of Armenia right ? So don't the Armenians ever block Land, Rail and Air routes ?

InshAllah acquisition of JF-17s will only serve to lay a stronger foundation for our future relations with Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
Yes, its the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic. There are only flight route, of course Armenians block the land routes.

But Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway are in progress (Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey) wich will make it us to be able to have a land route with Nakhchivan.

Our countries are quite close, Pakistan was the second country to accept Azerbaijan as an Independent state and one of the first to open an embassy in Baku, Pakistan supports Azerbaijan on it's claim on the Nagorno Karabagh region and Azerbaijan supports Pakistan's stand on Kashmir.
My father has spent quite some time in Baku too, i believe the U.N head quarter in Azerbaijan is there...................correct ?

We don't have any claim, its our territority.

Yes, indeed...

Baku are capital of Azerbaijan.

Just red flag, indicates when their ready.

Oh...............Hahahahaha..............silly me, I thought it was some kind of National Dagger or something...............

Back
Top Bottom