What's new

Azerbaijan downs Armenian UAV

Azerbaijan could kick all the living population directly to Russia, as russians seem to love them so much. And they would also not have such a terror problem as well.

But it is them to decide, regardless of the outcome it is certain that Armenia invaded their land illegitimately and keeps the occupation even despite there being countless decisions taken by international communities simply calling for an end for this barbaric unhumane act.

Breaking international laws and committing war crimes continuously is not something that would have no consequence afterwards.
This isnt a game and i really doubt that Armenia will get occupied.
Maybe Karabag can be freed but not more.

This isnt a game and i really doubt that Armenia will get occupied.
Maybe Karabag can be freed but not more.

thats the only discussion worth the other thing is not needed.. so just free it at let the rest in peace but I doubt that the armenians would shut their mouthes and accept this.. their mentality wont allow it.. so I think it would be somehow bloody and continously maybe after armenia get a bloody nose they would send gorilla fighters :D

also Iran would support armenia because of Turkic problems of persians and cultrural and blood ties.. kan kani ceker.. but nowadays its good for Azerbaycan russia in problems turkey in strong position and iran messed up with IS and Israel has an eye on hezbola

but there must be something special about armenian suicide plans.. I dont know yet why they are so suicidal..

but nowadays its good for Azerbaycan russia in problems turkey in strong position and iran messed up with IS and Israel has an eye on hezbola

And also don't forget that they are right now in deep shit because of the very low oil prices. They will have a huge problem maintaining their economy as they did nothing to create new sectors mainly other than oil sector... just like Azerbaijan (*facepalm*, but thx god azeri economy is not so big, so that we can help them pretty easily, iran is a far different story though.)

And specially, Iran did not save money to strengthen their reserves too, instead they wasted their existed reserves to keep producing countless of their indie rockets, which they will most likely never use, at least not in a close future.

Now their income is cut off and they don't have money saved left or right. They are in big trouble.

Back
Top Bottom