What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Army hitting enemy post

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
EcyLzUEWsAIF-F0

Pakistan should support Azerbaijan. Pakistan have experience fighting Bharti occupier terrorists in IOK and this experience will be useful in tackling Armenian thugs which is pumped up after getting backing from bhartis and Russians(I believe) .

No need for Pakistan, Israel allready assists them with weapons that Pakistan doesn't have.

Hər zaman ordumuzun və əsgərlərimizin yanındayıq!

We are always with our army and soldiers!

Can you fill me in about the conflict? Is this over the territory controlled by Armenia.

Israeli equipment didn't worked on February 27th 2019 and in fact shot their own chopper.

It worked perfectly as that heli was the intended target. It was either due to incompatibility Between the russian and the Israeli systems or IFF system switched off.
Pakistan should support Azerbaijan. Pakistan have experience fighting Bharti occupier terrorists in IOK and this experience will be useful in tackling Armenian thugs which is pumped up after getting backing from bhartis and Russians(I believe) .

Why do you pakistanis want to poke your nose in everyones else's affairs even when they are none of your business and your intervention is not sought?

Back
Top Bottom