What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Army hitting enemy post

@XTQ1999
I think your Army has everything to claim superiority over Armenia. I hope your Army personnel are different from the image that you gave us in this forum.

You have more population, armed way better, but still you need a Double crosser like Israelis to give you some useless air defense systems which failed to intercepte Hamas small rockets which lacked simplest manueverability. Your Army after all these years fails to make any advances on the Ground. But hey they are the best at insulting and accusing Persians who gave you weapons and provided you with manpower to fight. Shame

@XTQ1999
I think your Army has everything to claim superiority over Armenia. I hope your Army personnel are different from the image that you gave us in this forum.

You have more population, armed way better, but still you need a Double crosser like Israelis to give you some useless air defense systems which failed to intercepte Hamas small rockets which lacked simplest manueverability. Your Army after all these years fails to make any advances on the Ground. But hey they are the best at insulting and accusing Persians who gave you weapons and provided you with manpower to fight. Shame
Because Russia is in Armenia....otherwise things would have been much different

31250707570_9e7daaacc7_b.jpg

Azerbaijan fight against Russia , not against little insect Armenia
the common Army Group ( The 5th Army corps of Armenia and the 102nd Army unit of Russia which located in Armenia ) to fight against Azerbaijan

also in 2015 , Joint air defense agreement signed between Russia and Armenia
also there are Russian Bases in Armenia including Air Base and Armenian Airforce use Russian air base

and we never forget about Russian 36th mechanized infantry brigade gave open support to the Armenian forces during invasion of Karabag

Armenia is hidding behind of Russia and attack Azerbaijan ...

Last edited:
Is it deteriorating or is it just the same another border conflict that will end in 3 days?

Back
Top Bottom