What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Imran Khan is the first nationalist leader of Pakistan in recent times, who is represented in every province of Pakistan (unlike opponents.)

he's not nationalist
hes a patriot but not a nationalist
if we go by western levels of nationalism he doesn't cut the definition. nationalists are braindead and they resort to bullets first but IK is more rational than that.

He is one of those antifa inspired clowns, who think that countries like iran, russia, and syria are at the forefront of struggle against the old colonial superpowers. Thus you see him supporting even a genocide like we saw the one in Syria.

His anti Tukish stance is clearly pkk antifa inspired. Dude is extremely delusional at best.

I think you nailed it.

Glad to see you here, we need more Turks here.

I mean if Azeris try to connect to Nakhichivan that cud drag iran into the conflict.

Iran won't do anything, due to repercussions.

Russia doesn't seem bothered either.

He got banned for getting to emotional in a debate with a saudi and it was not that bad. He just got carried away while not saying bad stuff

That is a pity. We will have to talk w him. We cannot have Turks being banned.

If there is an issue w trolls, report and disengage.

I’m not sure I do. Because their weapons have been very useful so far. And their control of our press has led to a situation where you hear nothing about this war in the Anglo west. If they wanted to, in a day they could turn the press against the bad “muuuuzlims” and the poor Christians being genocided.

For some reason they haven’t. Now I know AZE pays them for weapons and sells them oil, but you can’t buy those people. They are not exactly poor. And they have the US federal treasury which just gives them money. So I can’t figure out what made their government take the AZE side and stand for justice for once.

Maybe they want a secular Muslim country as a friend? But why? What benefit is it to them? Forget this Iran stuff. AZE can’t help them against Iran.

So, I really don’t know

Azerbaycan has a reliable customer for oil and a reliable exporter of weapons in Israel. That in turn helps them in the US.

There is nothing more, no matter what Armenians and Iranians imply.

Imagine when those taxi drones come out of China that can be loaded with like 4-500kg of load.

Instead of machine guns on toyota's, that will be the new thing.

A
I’m not sure I do. Because their weapons have been very useful so far. And their control of our press has led to a situation where you hear nothing about this war in the Anglo west. If they wanted to, in a day they could turn the press against the bad “muuuuzlims” and the poor Christians being genocided.

For some reason they haven’t. Now I know AZE pays them for weapons and sells them oil, but you can’t buy those people. They are not exactly poor. And they have the US federal treasury which just gives them money. So I can’t figure out what made their government take the AZE side and stand for justice for once.

Maybe they want a secular Muslim country as a friend? But why? What benefit is it to them? Forget this Iran stuff. AZE can’t help them against Iran.

So, I really don’t know
AZERIS can't help them but the real estate bordering Iran can do wonders!

There seems to be a silly infatuation and misconception about Iranian role by some regarding the Azerbaijan-Armenian conflict. Iran is a neutral party in the conflict and has deployed a limited number of troops to safeguard its frontier in the north at Aras river. Iran like every other nation never recognized the illegal Armenian land grab of NK. Secondly, with Macron fanning Islamophobia and anti-Turkish views, Iranian population will not support Armenia anyway, as there have already been demonstrations against France and FM Zarif has condemned the French for fanning Islamophobia, France is a big cheerleader for Armenia and staunch opponent of Erdogan.

They're going from the south, because the south is mainly flatland, and easier to take, while the central regions under Armenian control are mainly mountainous.

Once the South is completely taken, they'll move towards the north, and start slowly taking the mountain ranges.

Taking the south first also serves to cut off Armenian troops in occupied territory from directly receiving aid from Iran. This way, Iran now has to go to Armenia proper first, making the Iranian supply lines longer.

I have doubts that Azerbaijan will actually launch a major offensive from the north. I believe they'll move from the south to north, perhaps along the Armenian-Azerbaijani border, to completely surround the mountains, cut off all supply lines, and slowly move towards the center. Though, going along the border, also risks Azeri troops coming into the firing lines of Armenian troops in Armenia proper, which Azerbaijan can't heavily retaliate, nor properly defend against, due to fear of CSTO being invoked.

Mountain warfare will be a painful experience for the Azeris, it will be slow, and it will be 10 times more difficult than what they've so far faced. The Armenians are dug in, and have the advantage, one that air power won't help much on. The safest (but slowest) method would be to find a way to cut off Armenian supply lines to troops in the mountains, and siege them, until they have no choice but to surrender.
I don't know about that. Mountainous warfare obviously will be harder, but if the Armenians fight conventionally, then the drones will just do what they did similarly before. Even the Taliban in Afghan mountains wouldn't do something like that. This what could happen to the Armenians if they were in trenches in the mountains. Or even forts or posts or whatever.

I don't know about that. Mountainous warfare obviously will be harder, but if the Armenians fight conventionally, then the drones will just do what they did similarly before. Even the Taliban in Afghan mountains wouldn't do something like that. This what could happen to the Armenians if they were in trenches in the mountains. Or even forts or posts or whatever.

Most of the mountains that the taliban used were barren, and open, with little to no fortifications. On top of that, they weren't trained soldiers, the Armenians are.

I would rather use Kargil as an example, where a few hundred Pakistani soldiers fought off tens of thousands of Indian troops, with the Indian army having complete air supremacy, and their constant bombing doing little to no damage to fortified Pakistani positions.

The mountains in NK are covered with thick wooded areas, which makes it harder for drones and air surveillance in general to spot enemy troops. I have no doubt that the Azerbaijanis are deliberately not moving towards the mountains right now, and are likely going to try and cut off the supply routes to Armenian troops in NK, along the Armenian-Azerbaijani border (kachin corridor). Once that happens, the Armenian army will effective be split in half, with the Armenian troops in NK becoming completely isolated, with no Hope's of resupply.
There is nothing wrong with my logic as you put it. My post was in response to the ceasefire that the US had hobbled together but looks like Armenia already broke that within hours. Looks like Azeris will take their land back the easy way or the hard way. In either case, Armenia seems keen to get add more insult to injury for themselves, which is totally fine by me.
There is a lot wrong with it, because it implies that the ceasefire was meant for peace talks, they weren't. They were meant for prisoner exchange, and body reclamation.

You aren't the only one who's made this mistake, a lot of people in this thread have done the same.

Seems there is bunch of thieves at the run, noting they travel light and don't bring any heavy weaponry!!!

Last edited:
Info on death of defense minister of illegal regime in Nagorno Karabakh issued
NAGORNO-KARABAKH CONFLICT27 October 2020 10:42 (UTC+04:00)
Info on death of defense minister of illegal regime in Nagorno Karabakh issued

BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct.27
Trend:
The information has spread about the death of the so-called ‘defense minister’ of the illegal regime created in the occupied Nagorno-Karabakh region of Azerbaijan, Jalal Harutyunyan, Trend reports on October 27.
According to the information, at first, the ‘minister’ was badly wounded, and then was taken to the hospital, but doctors failed to save his life.
The appointment of a new so-called ‘minister’ confirms that Harutyunyan is no longer alive.
Armenian Armed Forces launched a large-scale military attack on positions of the Azerbaijani army on the front line, using large-caliber weapons, mortars, and artillery on Sept. 27.
Azerbaijan responded with a counter-offensive along the entire front. As a result of retaliation, Azerbaijani troops liberated a number of territories previously occupied by Armenia, as well as take important, strategic heights under control.
The fighting continued into October 2020, in the early days of which Armenia has launched missile attacks on Azerbaijani cities of Ganja, Mingachevir, Khizi as well as Absheron district.
The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan. As a result of the ensuing war, the Armenian Armed Forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts.
The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. Armenia has not yet implemented four UN Security Council resolutions on the withdrawal of its armed forces from Nagorno Karabakh and the surrounding districts.

Yes, only issue we had a Ganja Patwari for a leader (Nawaz).
Plus no drones, no effective planning or coordination with air force, no proper reverse slope strategy, no effective resupply, and no real will demonstrated.
Fought like a ww1 battle in Italian mountains, no netcentic 21st century warfare.
Hope PA learns to adapt @PanzerKiel can inform us better perhaps

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom