What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Are you asking me that the indus civilization is older than the Armenian people. search for proto-armenian. That will just make it easy to take it farther back before indus civ. The people are old, no doubt, the civ is not.
And did the people in Pakistan just appear out of thin air to form the Indus Valley Civilization? It would stand to reason that humans would settle around a fertile river delta (the Indus), and eventually advance enough to form a civilization.

In any case, this is a pointless argument over a 'people' being older by a few thousand years and irrelevant to the discussion as I have repeatedly pointed out to you.

Pakistanis had the better and older civilization, so if you have nothing else to contribute on the current Armenian vs Azerbaijan conflict, please refrain from hijacking the thread.

what is the reason Armenia should not be saved??? its a peaceful country and Azerbaijan has initiated this war. Land grabbers and war mongers have no place in today's civilized world....

But it was Armenia who grabbed Azerbaijan's land by invading Azerbaijan's, does logic exits out of your tiny brain when RSS Nazi ideology enters?

And did the people in Pakistan just appear out of thin air to form the Indus Valley Civilization? It would stand to reason that humans would settle around a fertile river delta (the Indus), and eventually advance enough to form a civilization.

In any case, this is a pointless argument over a 'people' being older by a few thousand years and irrelevant to the discussion as I have repeatedly pointed out to you.

Pakistanis (including modern day Punjabis) had the better and older civilization, so if you have nothing else to contribute on the current Armenian vs Azerbaijan conflict, please refrain from hijacking the thread.
he is talking about armenian people being younger than indus civilization. The people of indus did live long before the civilization but did not exist as such before that. I am talking about the people, not the civilization. He is saying that the indus civilization is older than armenian people, which is flat out false even logically. I can certainly input further on the lines of electrical disruption and jamming, but i don't think azeris are here to ask for that. I won't get into the war side, cause both side have children and have seen many children die.

he is talking about armenian people being younger than indus civilization. The people of indus did live long before the civilization but did not exist as such before that. I am talking about the people, not the civilization. He is saying that the indus civilization is older than armenian people, which is flat out false even logically. I can certainly input further on the lines of electrical disruption and jamming, but i don't think azeris are here to ask for that. I won't get into the war side, cause both side have children and have seen many children die.
Lets create another thread on this if people are really interested in discussing it.

The age of a people or civilization has no bearing on modern nation States. Contrast the status of the United States, settled by people from all over the world relatively recently in history, and now the strongest economic, military, technological and cultural power the world has ever seen.

The ancient Egyptian, Armenian, Albanian, Greek etc civilizations are where exactly?

The people of Pakistan are ancient, as is our civilization as are the Armenians, but that has no bearing on the current conflict so lets move on.

Good Lord, it's clear the Armenians are hiding massive losses. Their population is tiny and simply can't replace the loss of men like this. That must have been at least 15 killed there and then. :what:
Armenians have to mobilize their civilians. Problem with that is if the war drags on and they keep taking heavy losses..... their economy will collapse due to labor shortage. Happened to Russia and Germany in WW1.

Armenians have to mobilize their civilians. Problem with that is if the war drags on and they keep taking heavy losses..... their economy will collapse due to labor shortage. Happened to Russia and Germany in WW1.

That's the worst thing they could do i.e. civilians on the front which means the economy comes to a standstill. They also seem to be totally clueless as seen , and seem to be happy to become drone targets.
There is only one logical conclusion, that the Azeris take NK and emerge victorious. I look forward to this inshallah.

Last edited:
These things are unleashing hell on the Armenians, they have no answer to them.

Shouldn they be observable on their low altitutde radars or battle field SAMs. i am thinking that they are piccked up but are outranged by Turkish UMTAS on these UAVs.

any input what Air to ground weapons are used on these UAVs

Shouldn they be observable on their low altitutde radars or battle field SAMs. i am thinking that they are piccked up but are outranged by Turkish UMTAS on these UAVs.

any input what Air to ground weapons are used on these UAVs

Armenians are relying largely on SAM's for air defense. That hasn't worked in the last 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom