What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

"Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's representative in Azerbaijan has backed the country against Armenia, in a move that contradicts with Iran's official stance on the conflict between the two former Soviet nations.
In a video statement published by the Iranian Embassy in Baku, Ojaq Nejad Agha said Iran stands with Azerbaijan over the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh.

"Karabakh belongs to Azerbaijan… occupiers (Armenia) are aggressors," the envoy said in the statement given in Azeri language.

He maintained that Iran "has and will stand by Azerbaijan".

The envoy's statement was in a clear contrast with Iran's official stance on the conflict as the government of Hassan Rouhani has stopped short of backing any side over the region.
Observers believe that the statement by Khamenei's envoy could lead to a shift in Iran's official position regarding the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict."

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @masterchief_mirza thoughts?

Last edited:
@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM

can you please ban this clown Austin Power ruining a good threat with his stupidity
Brother .. please calm down . Where else we could get a free entertainer if the mods are banning him . It wasn't a very often i get a good laugh after reading an PDF thread .
Let him be ...as hillarious as he/she is ... Trust me , after sometime of reading of his/her annoying nagging you should see good comics out of him/her

☕☕

It is not the job of the army to provide internal security. It is the job of the police. Which is controlled by the respective government. Their inability and the requests to the army to fill in the role should give you all the answers you are looking for.
Kp was a battlefield, and police don't fight on battlefields. The police training is restricted to petty criminals, they cannot fight against coordinated and well thought out plans. Its just their incompetence, and when you have incompetence, you then look for the next competent force, which is the army.

Kp was a battlefield, and police don't fight on battlefields. The police training is restricted to petty criminals, they cannot fight against coordinated and well thought out plans. Its just their incompetence, and when you have incompetence, you then look for the next competent force, which is the army.
What exactly are you rambling about on this thread?

The facts are that the Durand Line is the internationally recognized legal border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The facts are that the residents of KP chose to become part of Pakistan in a referendum.

The facts are that Pakistan is also (overwhelmingly) the militarily superior country between Afghanistan and Pakistan and Afghanistan is never going to catch up to a point where they can militarily change the internationally recognized border.

So whether international law, 'might is right' or the 'will of the people', KP is part of Pakistan.

Can you stop your off topic rambling and nonsense now?

Finally I get a clearer picture. Before Armenian/Greek genocide by Turks, there was a Circasian purging by Russian in Caucasus. Several hundreds thousands got was purged (killed or expelled). Prior Muslim towns such as Yerevan became Armenian.

So Turks in turns killed their Christian in revenge.

Le nettoyage ethnique des Circassiens est la déportation des Circassiens de la Circassie historique, soit approximativement la majeure partie de la Ciscaucasie au nord-est de la mer Noire, vers l'Empire ottoman et dans une moindre mesure vers la Perse Kadjar à la suite de la guerre du Caucase.

Les Circassiens, les indigènes de cette région, subirent un nettoyage ethnique par l'Empire russe à la fin de la Guerre russo-circassienneRichmond 1. L’expulsion débuta avant la fin de la guerre en 1864 et elle était quasiment terminée en 1867. Les peuples concernés étaient principalement les Circassiens (Adyguéens), les Oubykhs (en), les Abkhazes et les Abazines.

On ne connaît pas le nombre de personnes concernées par ces expulsions, mais il est évalué à plusieurs centaines de milliers

Iran has traditionally had enormous influence in Nakhchivan, the large western exclave of Azerbaijan. Partially, this is an outcome of history—Nakhchivan’s population was more Persianized than other portions of Azerbaijan.

Nakhchivan could join Iran -- a big worry for Azerbaijan.

View attachment 675041
IRan can snatch Nakhchivan So easily IMO...Azerbaijan cant do crap to get it back...

We went back further, Christians were majority. Then Timur came and massacre lots of Christians in Caucasus, changing the demographics in favor of Muslims. That is one reason Muslims became majority in many places before the conquest of Tsarist Russia.

From the posted videos, feels like Azerbaijan is dominating over its opponent. If the war goes on for a few more days, we will find more territory liberated by Azri forces.
to be very honest with you, i cant tell if your comment is genuine or not, because some of you Pakistanis seem so desperate for an Azerbaijani win, your bias is covering the REAL TRUTH...good example is are the posts saying 2500 armenians have been killed....HOOOOOWW??? its obviously ridiculous and just feeding some of you Pakistanis' confirmation bias. TUrkey has never delivered a real win for its allies in modern times- HTS is a lame duck in Syria as Assad consolidates, Russia checkmated Turkey in Libya and NATO is nowhere to help, Azerbaijan is surprised at the toll Armenian forces are taking on them despite having the initiate and surprise on their side...smh...lets enjoy the show..so easy to start war, so hard to win it.

Their most likely side with Armenia, just look at the Cyprus issue the Arabs sided with them against Turkey. Some might say on this forum in racist or whatever, but I see no bigger Kurdoglus than them and I mean the hole lot of them.
dear
you are a brave person to say that, calling out the Arab policies.

having a clear conscience and making a fair comment without worrying what your family and friends will think is a very brave thing to do in a mob/ lynch culture of today.
the logic is that there is no logic. the goal posts are always moving.

just a rant below one can skip to next highlighted title in Bold
I was meaning to create a topic on empathy or lack of it
empathy and caring for fellow human beings and without qualifying on the basis of race, religion or sect can get you marked, ridiculed and harassed both in real life and online as well.

few years back I faced constant one year of harassment and trolling on this forum openly and privately and other social media because I wrote few words of sympathy for the Ahmedi community members that were gunned down by terrorists in Lahore. it was decided that since I showed a humane compassion towards the suffering of few fellow humans that happened to be Pakistanis as well so it must be that I belonged to that community as well. what followed was direct and indirect insults on me and with derogatory phrases and pictures on the Ahmedi faith.

when I voiced the suffering of Hazara and people of Parachinar that have suffered some chilling and brutal terrorism at the hands of wahabi and takfiri terrorists I was declared a shia. (as if only a person belonging to a community is allowed or supposed to voice its suffering no one else)
whenever I call out our Arab friends over their policies this charge is repeated. if I found Iranian position to be on a right side (which is not much often). I am declared a khomani sleeper cell agent.

I have no affinity towards Iranian regime nor I have any grudge towards the Arab countries. for me they are as much as Argentina and say Brazil. it just happens that some sacred places are there and thats that.

On topic
as far as your criticism of Arabs is concerned. I wont blame them. they care about Islam and Ummah as much as our politicians do. the Arabs have their own interests and so do the Iranians and the Turks are perusing their own and just to break the status quo I am willing to support the Turks.

Qatar backs Azerbaijan beause it likes Turkey. KSA and UAE and Syria and Iraq back Armenia because they hate Turkey. Iran backs Armenia because it hates Turkey. Pakistan backs Azerbaijan because it likes Turkey. Greece, China, Russia, France back Armenia because they hate Turkey. US is neutral.
Brutal but accurate analysis.

Beside the employment & use of tech by Azerbaijan; really impressed with the quality of Turkish systems taking over battlefield.
These Turkish Drones and EWs making Russian ADs useless scrap .
Hope Pakistan will acquire these tools in their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom