What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

5 to 10 is far too early. Both the human and material losses on Armenia's side are far too great. With now a severely weakened economy, due to the war, they'll have trouble recovering.

Armenia needs more than a decade to recover fully, and another to get to a level that they can win against Azerbaijan.

Meanwhile, Azerbaijan's capabilities are only gonna get better, and with its land returned (along with natural resources), its economy is only gonna get stronger.

If Russian aggression against Turkey ever reaches a boiling point, and the US doesn't help Turkey in any capacity, I can totally see Turkey developing nukes.

But before it can, it must first ensure its economy is far larger and stronger than it currently is.
Why shud russia be aggressive against turkey when their interests converge in many fields ? On the contrary russia is building turkey's first atomic plant worth a whooping $20 billion. I think it is in the interest of Russia to work closer with turkey.
Reason: 1) the sizable muslim population in russia which is ever growing. The dwinndling russian population. More russian women are marrying turkish men. More russian people visiting turkey every year replacong Europe as their destination of choice. Last year more than 6 million russian tourists visited turkey. As this people to people contact grows do u think it will be possible for them to wage war on each other?
2) mutual economic interests
3) geostrategy. I think it wont be long before turkey joins the asian union for economic and military purposes.

Why shud russia be aggressive against turkey when their interests converge in many fields ? On the contrary russia is building turkey's first atomic plant worth a whooping $20 billion. I think it is in the interest of Russia to work closer with turkey.
Reason: 1) the sizable muslim population in russia which is ever growing. The dwinndling russian population. More russian women are marrying turkish men. More russian people visiting turkey every year replacong Europe as their destination of choice. Last year more than 6 million russian tourists visited turkey. As this people to people contact grows do u think it will be possible for them to wage war on each other?
3) geostrategy. I think it wont be long before turkey joins the asian union for economic and military purposes.

yes this is interesting. Ties between these people is growing despite the strategic competitiveness. Russians have been living with muslims for centuries. So far there is not a great deal of integration, but there is hope for the future. Russia will lose in any such interaction. Islamic culture and tradition is much stronger than russia's.

In any event russia is very multiracial and mulitreligious. I was surprised by this.

Yes I saw it too. What if I showed you russian soldiers at this monastery? would that be more believable?
This was agreed upon before that these sites will have russian soldiers to satisfy armenians concerns of destroying them

Iran demands immediate withdrawal of all ‘takfiri groups’ from Karabakh
By
News Desk
-
2020-11-16

BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:20 P.M.) – Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh said on Monday that the ceasefire in Karabakh is a very effective step, calling for the immediate removal of “the takfiri groups from Karabakh.”
He said, “We demand the expulsion of the takfiri groups from Karabakh immediately, and there is no justification for their remaining in the area,” explaining that “the ceasefire in Karabakh may not end the crisis, but it is a very influential step.”

He added, “The takfiri elements left the border lands with Azerbaijan, according to information received by Tehran.”
Speaking about the border geography between Iran and Armenia, he pointed out that “the agreement to end the war in Karabakh did not change the geographical borders between Iran and Armenia,” stressing that “what is rumored about changing the border geography between Iran and Armenia is nothing but confusion by some media.”
He added that “the geographical borders of Iran and the region have not and will not change, and Tehran is following the file carefully and cautiously.”
https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...thdrawal-of-all-takfiri-groups-from-karabakh/

Irans real face: suddenly they remember their flaq after 27 years...

Iran demands immediate withdrawal of all ‘takfiri groups’ from Karabakh

armenian style lol you guys are really brothers :D

who is taking iran serious.. iran shoud shut her mouth she cannot demand anything outside her territory

cant wait to see the liberation of south azerbaycan.. seeing all this lets one imagine how bad azeri are treated in iran.. they have no place there - thanks to their armenian style they made almost everyone her enemy in the region.. who knows in the end all could unite against her.. what a great opportunity :)

Turkey and Russia are old strategic rivals, this "coming together" is temporary, and only when their interests align, which is barely ever.

The nuclear project is also running into issues, because of their rivalry...

Key Russian company withdraws from Turkish nuclear project - columnist

This idea that Russian women are flocking to turkish men is a myth. Sure we've seen a slight increase, but that doesn't mean we're eventually gonna see Russia and Turkey suddenly have a majority mixed population with those two.

Also, waging war isn't the only method of aggression, but between the two, it's still a possibility. No amount of social contact between nations is gonna erase geopolitical realities.

Turkey and Russia would LOVE to undermine each other, as they have opposing interests in multiple battlefields.

Turkey is not gonna abandon NATO and the western alliance, for an asian one, it's just not gonna happen. NATO is still by far the most powerful, and influential military alliance in the world.

I think you're missing the fact that if Azerbaijan refused to sign that treaty, it would've been at war with Russia. That is what compelled Alivey to sign this treaty, in my view.

Additionally, Azerbaijan liberated 7 regions + parts of Nagorno-Karabagh. They have also gained access to their other autonomous republic through Armenia.

Azerbaijan also avoided a major war with Russia that could've brought a huge destruction to mainland Azerbaijan and its economy.

Let us not forget the final status of negotiations to resolve this conflict hasn't finalized. Those are planned for a future date. I think Azerbaijanis insisting direct access to their autonomous republic is added to the treaty, so if the Armenians want to continue their territorial claim on Karabagh, they'll need to plan for a territorial swap, meaning Azerbaijan wants to have direct territorial connection to Nakhchivan autonomous region, and Armenians will have to prepare for that if they want to have any hope for any claim on Karabagh.

Erdogan (Turkey) and Putin (Russia) are also gearing up for interventionist Biden, so they wanted this conflict to come to an end.

To sum it up, Armenia saved itself from a total defeat once it went back to the Russian orbit. For Azerbaijan, they won on many fronts:

1. Azerbaijan got 7 regions liberated + parts of Karabagh;
2. Direct ccess to Nakhchivan;
3. Saved its economy from the total destruction had it continued the war - this time with Russia;
4. Russian and Turkish commitment to the final negotiations on final status of this conflict including Armenian claim on Karabagh and Azerbajian claim on the territory between Azerbaijan mainland and Nakhchivan autonomous Republic.

In my view, Aliyev and Turkey have this thing in the bug. They won big. Russian troops this time in Karabagh under the guise of "peacekeepers" is troublesome, but that is a price to pay when they're the regional superpower. Turkey also has also proven its power and influence in this war. At the end, the final negotiations are intended to sort out the claims of both Armenia and Azerbaijan, and both Turkey and Russia will have a presence in Karabagh.

I am yet to come across any evidence from any Russian or Azerbaijani official, that Russia was putting pressure on Azerbaijan for a deal. Russia's defense treaty is to guarantee security of Armenian mainland not Karabakh or adjoining regions under Armenian control. Minsk group dossier affirms UN resolution i.e. whole of Karabakh and adjoining regions were not Armenian territory. I have not seen any evidence that if the conflict in the Karabak region had continued for a bit longer, Russia would have got involved. I am aware Armenia wanted Russia to get involved but that's a mere speculation.
Assuming Russia was putting pressure, question remains if they were seriously contemplating to go to war or if it was just another bluff !

Putin's recent statement stated "status of Karabakh is still to be decided". This leaves room wide open for a future conflict and Russian troops being permanently deployed in the region as so called peace keepers.

Last edited:

Irans real face: suddenly they remember their flaq after 27 years...

armenian style lol you guys are really brothers :D

who is taking iran serious.. iran shoud shut her mouth she cannot demand anything outside her territory

cant wait to see the liberation of south azerbaycan.. seeing all this lets one imagine how bad azeri are treated in iran.. they have no place there - thanks to their armenian style they made almost everyone her enemy in the region.. who knows in the end all could unite against her.. what a great opportunity :)
This time I am only providing information that i found interesting, its not really that serious. cheers.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Updated peace deal map
by Russian

1.jpg

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the restPost

Updated peace deal map
by Russian
Waalikam Assalam,
Why the Russian-controlled area NK is divided into two parts? what is the difference between the two?
what will the status of the Azerbaijani displaced citizens at the time of the 1992 war? Can they return to Russian controlled area and live side by side with other Christian citizens.

Back
Top Bottom