Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

An invading group of
15-25 peoples
who attempted sabotage
in the Zengilan axis
were completely neutralized.

source

There is a link that shows this large number of Armenian soldiers killed. WARNING: It is graphic; viewer discretion is advised.

There is also link here for Telegram users:

Last edited:

When they're defeated in the battle-field, that is when they resort to shelling civilians and take their anger on innocent men women and children. The Azerbaijan army is fighting them in Karabakh and surrounding regions, so it is criminal and desperation on the Armenian part to take their anger on cities far away from the conflict zone.

It seems their intent is to force Azerbaijan's hand in order to respond and shell cities in Armenia, that way they can invoke the much-hyped CSTO treaty and get the Russians join the battle.

When they're defeated in the battle-field, that is when they resort to shelling civilians and take their anger on innocent men women and children. The Azerbaijan army is fighting them in Karabakh and surrounding regions, so it is criminal and desperation on the Armenian part to take their anger on cities far away from the conflict zone.

It seems their intent is to force Azerbaijan's hand in order to respond and shell cities in Armenia, that way they can invoke the much-hyped CSTO treaty and get the Russians join the battle.

Thats what it looks like. they are getting pretty desperate. ARM have taken a lot of punishment but they are still holding the line. Already they have a lot of people unwilling to fight, but that doesn't matter, they will always find enough suckers.

Here's an example of one of those quad computer drones in action.

Last edited:

CSTO has no meaning russia will get involved without taking that in consideration and if she doesnt want to be involved will ignore that

Putin dislikes Pashinyan, and wants him out. Putin believes a military defeat will lead to the ouster of Pashinyan, without Russia having to lift a finger.

On the other hand, this could end up helping Pashinyan politically. He's already been quite anti-Russia, and lack of Russian action could embolden Pashinyan's supporters to double down on increasing ties with the west, and convince the pro-Russia population that Russia is an unreliable partner.

It'll be interesting to see where Armenia goes, once the war is over.
There will be no Armenia left at the end of war

CSTO has no meaning russia will get involved without taking that in consideration and if she doesnt want to be involved will ignore that
I think the russian attack on the turkey backed fsa in syria where more than 80 of them were martyred has got something to do with lachin. Is lachin out of bounds for Azeris? Was that attack about lachin?

I think the russian attack on the turkey backed fsa in syria where more than 80 of them were martyred has got something to do with lachin. Is lachin out of bounds for Azeris? Was that attack about lachin?

I think its just hard to take. It's in the mountains, narrow valleys and you have Armenia right there shelling you. As I said, before, it might be easier to take Shushi before Lachin.

I think its just hard to take. It's in the mountains, narrow valleys and you have Armenia right there shelling you. As I said, before, it might be easier to take Shushi before Lachin.

Not possible have to take Lachin before Shushi; if not they come from the rear.

Best to push and take Lachin and be done with it for good.

Back
Top Bottom