What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Putin knows Biden / Harris will act if he does not. He can't affort Armenia hosting US military base.

Its ok if Putin acts. None can stop him doing so. It will hurt AZ but it will make Turkey much more powerful as it will be forced to increase its own deterrents.

In a Russian invasion of AZ, I predict Turkey will invade southern Armenia and connect with unoccupied parts of AZ. Both northern AZ and southern ARM will be occupied. one by turkey one by Russia. Pakistan will open bases in AZ and provide a nuclear umbrella. Russia will be more isolated and Turkey Russia Cold War will start.

I think Putin knows this and will have to think very hard before he invades AZ.

Biden can also invade AZ when he opens a military base in America's close ally Iran, or when US occupies the dardanelles and controls what ships can travel through and which can not.

New footages from Karabag' showing the destruction of the Armenian army....

Biden can also invade AZ when he opens a military base in America's close ally Iran, or when US occupies the dardanelles and controls what ships can travel through and which can not.
The USA wants a stable AZ, not Russia.....

Anyway, I don't think Putin will risk losing all cards......

reportedly, 20 buildings destroyed in Ganja. If that's true there will be 500 to 1,000 casualties.

Agreed. no lie detected. thanks.

you only say its money well spent because its not your money. ALSO, its interesting that you being from a Muslim country is happy another Muslim country is destroyed by Christian AMerica...VERY INTERESTING and proves Islamic unity is a construct and LIE that just doesnt exist in reality.
you didnt answer me why you dont want us selling AK-I tanks to Azeris?

Armenian SOF in NK

Armenians targeting Ganja from Armenia proper. Azeris can't retaliate or else Armenia activate CSTO chapter 4

They dismantled tens of thousands of Armenian soldiers, blew up hundreds of tanks and air defense elements, they are gaining land every day, and they do all of this with video "evidence". I want you to know, cry helpless, video - if there is no evidence, there was no event, stop throwing the prose of shitty 3rd grade twitter accounts here. Also, the Azerbaijanis, which have multi-million dollar natural resources, are more valuable to everyone than the ugly known race that has nothing. I know your friend (mr fake) you are raving like Austin, it really hurts but please you don't have to man you really don't have to.

AK is easy targets for HJ-12 in mountain. Armenia buying lots of HJ-12 using donation funds from Democrats.

Armenians say Su-30 shot down UAV that flew into Armenia proper, possibly to locate ballistic missile sites.

And now bipartisan sanction against Turkey for testing S-400

And now bipartisan sanction against Turkey for testing S-400

wonderful. When your friends tell you what weapons you can and can't have.
Pushinyan is going to say Azeris bombed themselves as false flag attack.

Armenia will never stop its territorial expansion aspiration unless they are shown a real cost. Now is the time time this cost is being imposed, and it will hurt many. But its necessary otherwise they will never stop.

Last edited:
because Azerbaijan is behaving like TUrkey's proxy...started the offensive at Turkey's request...i posted the JPost article detailing all about it a few pages back on this..

Back
Top Bottom