What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

They should just sign a peace treaty with Armenia keeping the Armenian majority Nagorno Karabakh with a small land bridge connecting to Armenia proper and the rest of the territory being turned over to Azerbaijan.

While i'm do agree on some of the conclusion above . It's his statement that ticks me up ... It's just not adding up and borderline trolling . Even as fanatic and desperate as we are there's no way we would hang up ourself on straw arguments and self created facts just to make a point ...
Either he using fake ID ... Or simply bipolar ..

Look at the rhetoric coming out of Serbia, Greece, Armenia, and radical-type Orthodox Russians.

Make your own conclusions.

Pakistan should back Armenia over Azerbaijan. Pakistan and Armenia are Indo European. Azerbaijan is not.

We would first have to recognize Armenia, lol, which we don't because of Nagorno-Karabakh.
I would like to see this treaty, and honestly times changed and circumstances change. The Christians warred with us and double crosses us crusades, etc. That treaty isn’t valid any longer even if true. I for one wouldn’t follow it any longer and it holds no value in the current environment.

* That Treaty could’ve just applied to those living on Islamic lands anyways.

He is confused. Maybe he has been watching too much Imran Hosein.

Azeris can't take NK without taking Armenia proper. Too much insurgency even if they take all of NK.

Pakistan and Azerbaijan don't have the same religion either. One is Sunni. One is Shia. It is good for Pakistan to stay neutral.

Sunni and Shia are both part of a religion called Islam. Our differences are not that great.
Any recent land grabing by the azeris ??

Follow official Azeri government channels on Twitter. There are several.

Last edited:
According to the seasoned Turkish journalist on the defense/geo-strategic matters, Ardan Zenturk, this cease-fire has more to do with consolidating the positions of the warring parties at the insistence and analysis of the Russian General Staffs! They have ascertained both parties need it now for their own sakes to fight at the second round with more energy, muscle, motivation and enthusuasim....

Both parties can't be happy with this cease fire; hence, it can't be maintained...

Russia wants a "muddy water" in the Caucasus so that she can fish; hence, Armenia can't be abandoned by her to maintain a condition full of tensions so that both parties need her...

The USA wants a permanent settlement. AZ is important for energy and minerals including rare earth metals. The constant US naval presence in the Black Sea is for a reason. The Pentagon has declared Ni, rare earth metals as the top national security issues (previously, it was petroleum).....

As for AZ/Turkey, no going back to the old status-quo of a cease-fire line. It's a front now till Armenia unconditionally withdraws from NK. Only then the Madrid Agreement of 2007, unanimous among all parties, can be applied. According to that the AZ refuges (>1m strong) would get back to NK, and then a plebiscite would take place under the UN supervision to finalize the status of NK..

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Last edited:
Armenia fired scud on civilian targets and at the same time used civilian meat shield to deliver military supplies to its army. That speaks a lot about Armenia‘s disregard of humanity. I am starting to wonder if Armenia‘s miseries in the last 2-3 centuries were actually the results of their own doings.

Azerbaycan has still not attacked Armenia proper. This speaks volumes of the professional and peaceful nature of Azerbaycan.

They have my unbridled admiration. What a nation!

Turks :turkey:

Look at the rhetoric coming out of Serbia, Greece, Armenia, and radical-type Orthodox Russians.

Make your own conclusions.

We would first have to recognize Armenia, lol, which we don't because of Nagorno-Karabakh.

He is confused. Maybe he has been watching too much Imran Hosein.

Sunni and Shia are both part of a religion called Islam. Our differences are not that great.

Follow official Azeri government channels on Twitter. There are several.

Seriouslly bro ... I never want to hear anything coming from a fanatic . Nevertheless a zealot one . One thing i noticed from the fanatics is they always lie and spread a hate speech . Which is coming from all those insecurities they are feeling in . Add those with all the progress coming from the islamic world while the western world slowly sinking in to decadence while china are bouncing up . no wonder they get nut !!
All in their mind evertyhing was a crusade 7.0 ... Much like ISIS .

Simply a waste of time ....

Note : but it goes both way tho' .... 😪😪

Seriouslly bro ... I never want to hear anything coming from a fanatic . Nevertheless a zealot one . One thing i noticed from the fanatics is they always lie and spread a hate speech . Which is coming from all those insecurities they are feeling in . Add those with all the progress coming from the islamic world while the western world slowly sinking in to decadence while china are bouncing up . no wonder they get nut !!
All in their mind evertyhing was a crusade 7.0 ... Much like ISIS .

Simply a waste of time ....

Note : but it goes both way tho' .... 😪😪

They are training to kill Muslims and finish Turks. They have special training facilities where they brainwash youth, all supported by the Armenian, Serb, Greek states. Heard of Golden Dawn?

Now look at Turkey, Bosnia, Azerbaycan, do you see any of that? No, they are nations which have the rule of the law, which controls this kind of hate speech.

Orthodox head still sits in Istanbul. Azerbaycan has many Christians, and not one church has been desecrated.

In Armenia, I saw pictures of one mosque used to hold pigs. Such things are common there.

When oppression is everywhere, sitting on the fence is injustice against truth.
Turkey and Azerbaijan makes sense. Turkics. Pakistan. Uh uh.

The banner is Islamic, not ethnic.

The banner is Islamic, not ethnic.

Islamic is not a monolithic block. Furthermore, these days there aren't very many people truly believe in religion anymore. Religion also does not determine who backs who. Shia Iran backs Christian Armenia over Shia Azerbaijan. Catholic France fought on the side of Protestants against Catholic Germany in 30 years war.

Doubt. The mountainous region is easy for ambush. It's harder for Azeris to hold in NK than it is for Americans to hold in Iraq and Afghanistan, especially considering Armenia is very heavily armed compared to Iraqi resistance and Afghan resistance.
Nk population is less then 100,000 with. Half of population has already left..

NK will have to join Azerbaijan.
Those 100k people can migrate and Azerbaijan should compensate them with some money to start a new life in Armenia.
This way there would be a lasting peace.
Else it will be wars in next whole century.
Or they can stay be part of autonomous part of azeribijan and allowing other minorities to return
NK plus Armenia is about 3.3 million people. Roughly the same as Armenian Soviet republic in 1989.

I SAID NK HAS ARMENIAN POPULACE OF AROUND 100,000 IN WHICH HALF RAN

The Armenian forces are attacking civilians despite the cease fire. One civilian has died....

The AZ forces have destroyed AD systems violating the ceasefire.....

The AZ forces have destroyed artillery batteries violating the ceasefire.....

Back
Top Bottom