What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

This is why Byzantine Romans lost Constantinople in the first place. They thought that in the end, an Angel from above will come and kill Sultan Mehmet el Fatih RA. They simply refused to see the facts on the ground.

These type of people have too much faith in their own propaganda, it makes them deluded and they lose wars by overplaying their hands.

I think it is typical of Orthodox Christian mindset, due to the nature of their prophecies and their priests. The same can be seen with the Communists too.
Naah brother ... I wouldn't in hurry to pass the blame on religius mindset first . With all these internet anonymity my best guess is he is just self labeled whitey pretender try to sow dissent while in the reality was born south of delhi and jobless to boot ...

Let's just say ... I've seen a precedent of it...

Annihilation of Armenian artillery batteries continues;

"Armenian batteries that violated ceasefire have been destroyed"

These videos are all from this afternoon btw. Ceasefire started in 12.00, Armenian army violates the ceasefire so Azerbaijan army has no option but annihilate those violating units of it's opponent.

The very first truck hit you can see the rocket inside the truck being released and swirls and explodes. Lol

The 3rd attack Armenian soldiers try’s to escape and blown away.

Naah brother ... I wouldn't in hurry to pass the blame on religius mindset first . With all these internet anonymity my best guess is he is just self labeled whitey pretender try to sow dissent while in the reality was born south of delhi and jobless to boot ...

Let's just say ... I've seen a precedent of it...

I am trying to understand what makes Orthodox societies more prone to this time of fascist thinking and very crass, low methods of warfare. Probably they have a deep sense of shame and disillusionment due to Turks taking their Makkah aka İstanbul.

I am trying to understand what makes Orthodox societies more prone to this time of fascist thinking and very crass, low methods of warfare. Probably they have a deep sense of shame and disillusionment due to Turks taking their Makkah aka İstanbul.

While i'm do agree on some of the conclusion above . It's his statement that ticks me up ... It's just not adding up and borderline trolling . Even as fanatic and desperate as we are there's no way we would hang up ourself on straw arguments and self created facts just to make a point ...
Either he using fake ID ... Or simply bipolar ..

Once again, it's for prisoner exchange and body retrieval. If negotiations come out of this, that is merely a side affect.

Unless the Armenians agree to withdraw, I fully expect the fighting to continue.
New tweets from Azerbaijan government suggest that they won't stop until Armenia leave Azeri territory.

So far Azeris took back Jabrayil but it is uninhabited. The other cities will be difficult because of mountain.
More then 50% of the armenians in occupied NK have fled to Armenia. No electricity, no communications, only bread to eat, constant shelling/bombing, hospitals filled with injured soldiers and Azeri's gradually advancing. Not a tough choice to make.

Azeris can't take NK without taking Armenia proper. Too much insurgency even if they take all of NK.
i dont think Y-chromosomes are the dominating factor in determining allegiances lol

Pakistan and Azerbaijan don't have the same religion either. One is Sunni. One is Shia. It is good for Pakistan to stay neutral.

Back
Top Bottom