What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Yeah then they shouldn’t criticize Iran with Russia also they forgot that Israel is Azerbaijan ally.
Don't mind some Pakistanis who are emotional about such issues . I think it's just emotions and nothing realistic. There is a far higher probability Israel will intervene and help Azerbaïdjan than Pakistan, and I don't think Israel will intervene per se. Probably at most just provide some intelligence and logistics help to Azerbaïdjan. So dont take what some day here that seriously.

Russian, American, Israelis and Europeans are behind Indians so let us know why would we support and give safe transit route to china from Pakistan against USA and India. Please don't post these types of illogical things. Russia need Pakistan, we don't need them as much. We have the ability to survive without Russia. May be militarily you can also survive without Russia but your economy can't survive without Pakistan. They will sink you in Malacca straits. As well as Armenia is concerned, !4 states including Armenia are liberated from USSR because of Pakistan. We know how to deal these bastards. They captured Azeri land and that land must be liberated from their illegal occupation.

Notice how a bunch of foreigners are suddenly so eager to become the well-wishers and foreign ministers of Pakistan LOL Suddenly they have all the wisdom and we Pakistanis don't. They are speaking on our behalf now. Now these foreigners are going to decide for us who we can and cannot have relations with LMAO They have been sleeping in a cave all these years. Pakistan Azerbaijan relations aren't new. They are as old as hills.

Last edited:
Yeah then don’t criticize other countries by being puppets of Russia and Russia is enemy of Islam when you are doing the same with communist China.
For your argument to be valid, first you need to prove the actual detention of uyghurs by China which things stand as of now is nothing but a triade of accusation by western propoganda.

China has not threatened other muslim countries nor have they attacked any, Russia on the other hand have had muslim blood on their hands in multiple theatres, Pakistan was the one who broke up the Soviet Union so please dont wiegh Pakistan and Iran on the same scales.

Pakistan has open cordial relations with tons of countries that are extremely Anti China, our security paradigm and threat perception is completely independent of the Chinese, even suggesting any complicity there is false and ill advised.

Pakistan leaning towards China is influenced by

1. Common enemy India
2. Massive economic investments in Pakistan,

which in the end game make the Chinese more dependant on Pakistan rather than the other way around as CPEC in contrast to BRI is not just an economic initiative but a matter of life and death for the Chinese and is an initiative to provide a route for thier oil and other trade to avoid bieng held hostage the US navy.

The relations between China and Pakistan are of mutual respect and we have given them loads of sensitive tech in the past including acess to western fighters(f 16's), cruise missles(tommahawk), stealth(crashed SEAL chopper) and training their airforce on western tactics. This is value that no amount of money could buy for the Chinese and they know it very well.

And to top it all, we have never helped China against a fellow muslim country unlike what Iran is now doing.

Last edited:
China has not threatened other muslim countries nor have they attacked any, Russia on the other hand have had muslim blood on their hands in multiple theatres, Pakistan was the one who broke up the Soviet Union so please dont wiegh Pakistan and Iran on the same scales.

Pakistan has open cordial relations with tons of countries that are extremely Anti China, our security paradigm and threat perception is completely independent of the Chinese, even suggesting any complicity there is false and ill advised.

Pakistan leaning towards China is influenced by
1. Common enemy India
2. Massive economic investments in Pakistan,
which in the end game make the Chinese more dependant on Pakistan rather than the other way around as CPEC in contrast to BRI is not just an economic initiative but a matter of life and death for the Chinese and is an initiative to provide a route for thier oil and other trade to avoid bieng held hostage the US navy.

The relations between China and Pakistan are of mutual respect and we have given them lods of sensitive tech in the past including acess to western fighters, cruise missles, stealth and training their airforce on western tactics.

And to top it all, we have never helped China against a fellow muslim country unlike what Iran is now doing.

He doesn't understand Pakistan. Most of these guys who are here to lecture Pakistan on their own affairs cannot even point the country on a map.

Oh I didn't know that Indians were supporting Armenia. Well, I can only guess that they are more inclined towards Armenia due to their issues with Turkey which is Azerbaïdjan biggest backer/patron. Or maybe also just to rub Pakistan (who officially supports Azerbaïdjan as well) face in the wound. As for the extremist Hindu RSS group , I believe it's due to their bias against Muslims as well. However , they are not the ones making foreign policy of India I believe. So not sure it affects the country's foreign policy in this regard. However their view on this is definitely religiously motivated given their extremists views on religion.
Reason I always say religion is very dangerous when mixed with politics and can lead a country astray. The two should always be separate else a country will hardly ever move forward.

Oh I didn't know that Indians were supporting Armenia. Well, I can only guess that they are more inclined towards Armenia due to their issues with Turkey which is Azerbaïdjan biggest backer/patron. Or maybe also just to rub Pakistan (who officially supports Azerbaïdjan as well) face in the wound. As for the extremist Hindu RSS group , I believe it's due to their bias against Muslims as well. However , they are not the ones making foreign policy of India I believe. So not sure it affects the country's foreign policy in this regard. However their view on this is definitely religiously motivated given their extremists views on religion.
Reason I always say religion is very dangerous when mixed with politics and can lead a country astray. The two should always be separate else a country will hardly ever move forward.

Dude, they RSS clowns are the one's making the foreign policy decisions.

Why are you feigning naivete about Indian politics when you are very knowledgeable about other countries' politics?

Oh I didn't know that Indians were supporting Armenia.

So that might lend support to what Indians were saying about Russia being on India's side. Russia has a defense pact with Armenia. Russia also supposedly agreed with India to not sell weapons to Pakistan (according to this news report).

It is only a nightmare if u dont know how to use infantry around your armour.
That might be true but so far it has proved to be extremely deadly for armor (Israel-lebanon war, syria, and now Azerbaijan). That also means that most of the militaries don't know how to counter an ATGM. Personally i don't see ATGM losing against tanks in near future. A couple of ATGM teams can and will stop the armor dead in its tracks. Its way too versatile and improving rapidly (5-8km range).

Back
Top Bottom