What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

You are factually wrong.
Diplomatically right now Russia is neutral and in reality Russia is more inclined towards helping Azerbaijan than Armenia.
Armenia right now is very isolated and vulnerable.

If this is true, that Russia is sending arms to Armenia, then it does not bode well.

I don't believe Russia is gonna allow an Armenian defeat.

Watch this video:

Three times the Russian conspired against Azerbaijan in major operations in an attempt to weaken the Azerbaijan's political position since the fall of the Soviet Union.

The Kremlin is currently working on the Armenian leaders currently to make them pro-Moscow. Amernia is being punished by Moscow for not being pro-putin. Moscow's interest is to shock the Armenians to back putin and then putin to the rescue.

When the Azeris were taking their land back after the fall of the Russian Empire, the Soviets invaded Baku, Azerbaijan lost their conquest of former Azeri terroritory because of Russian intervention.

Last edited:
I ve met people from both Armenia and Azerbaijan when I was in Russia. Found both of them nice and freindly people.
Diplomatic and people to people relations are very different.
Although pakistan is supporting Azerbaijan for diplomatic reasons personally I feel no hard feelings against Armenian people . Armenian population is well educated and decent not like the radicalized hindutva population in India right now for instance . So I think it's not good to bad mouth against Armenian people. I hope both countries will resolve their differences and peace will prevail.
They were not so nice when they butchered the Azerbaijani people in 1992.

If I were Israel or Turkey I would self destruct my drones to make Azerbaijan buy new ones. :enjoy:

Maybe they already do that, as Azerbaijan and Armenia kill each other in a nonsense war.

Azerbaijan is a aggresive country and must be isolated, if someone support them is just by economic reasons, by his money of oil and gas.

They are achieving nothing but kill people.
BHANS ke aage been bajao.

Last edited:
just to clarify what we are looking at, the areas in light green that are now (supposedly) under Azerbaijani control, they were under Armenian control before the clash that began few days ago right? or were they under Azerbaijani control long before the recent clashes began?
Yes light green ones are freed land.

I am afraid it will have an impact on the defence of Pakistan. We need all of our assets at this critical time in our country. Secondly, an intervention at that scale will lead to other players jumping into the theatre to support Armenia which can broaden the war. So to answer your question, yes it will have an impact, which will prompt a counter response from allies of Armenia while we potentially would be opening our selves up to be attacked by India.

Yes. There maybe a Spring Surprise in not only Pakistan's West (Afghanistan) but also in Pakistan's East (Kashmir/China) and Pakistan should preserve its resources and prepare for that-- 'Spring is Coming'!

As to the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict, as I said above, it's a tough decision to take. The population in N-K region is largely Armenian and doesn't want to be part of Azerbaijan but the land is legally Azerbaijan's. There can't be peace until there is justice for BOTH sides. And hence I had suggested a compromise where both sides would lose some but will also gain peace: Population transfer from NK to the western edges of Azerbaijan where the region would be jointly governed but Azerbaijan would retain a nominal sovereignty.

Slaughter of people and being part of some larger geopolitical chess-game will only bring misery to both countries.

If this is true, that Russia is sending arms to Armenia, then it does not bode well.

Watch this video:

Three times the Russian conspired against Azerbaijan in major operations in an attempt to weaken the Azerbaijan's political position since the fall of the Soviet Union.

The Kremlin is currently working on the Armenian leaders currently to make them pro-Moscow. Amernia is being punished by Moscow for not being pro-putin. Moscow's interest is to shock the Armenians to back putin and then putin to the rescue.

When the Azeris were taking their land back after the fall of the Russian Empire, the Soviets invaded Baku, Azerbaijan lost their conquest of former Azeri terroritory because of Russian intervention.
Good video. Puts the Armenian propaganda to bed decisively.

Azeris were a majority in karabakh and the erstwhile elsbetapol governorate. False lines were drawn by the Soviets around Nagorno-karabakh to create an artificial exclave comprising an Armenian majority, quite deliberately, in order to grant additional geopolitical strength to Yerevan and create an artificial balance of power with Baku. In reality, this was a small pocket of Armenian majority within karabakh/elsbetapol, detached from Yerevan and Armenian proper, perhaps similar to Serb majority pockets within Bosnia. The intervening strip of land (the area giving Armenia a border with Iran) was ALSO Azeri majority, until the Russians gave this to Armenia.

Without Russian/Soviet interference, Azerbaijan would hold karabakh without question and would also hold the strip of land bordering Iran.

To compound the betrayal of Azerbaijan by Moscow, Lenin directly invaded Baku forcing Azeris to defend Baku desperately, leaving the western regions open for Armenians to overrun. It was a conspiracy between Moscow and Yerevan giving Lenin access to Azerbaijani oil.

Armenians who pretend USSR many years later on "gave NK to Azerbaijan" fail to mention it was not Armenian in the first place! It was part of karabakh, always Azerbaijani. Armenia never gained this territory militarily or otherwise until the collapse of the USSR. Azerbaijan is now reclaiming its own rightful lands.

Azeri were majority in Armenia -- agree, at 1823.

Armenia were majority in Karabakh, since immemorial, it seems. I infer from Russia census.

Good video. Puts the Armenian propaganda to bed decisively.

Azeris were a majority in karabakh and the erstwhile elsbetapol governorate. False lines were drawn by the Soviets around Nagorno-karabakh to create an artificial exclave comprising an Armenian majority, quite deliberately, in order to grant additional geopolitical strength to Yerevan and create an artificial balance of power with Baku. In reality, this was a small pocket of Armenian majority within karabakh/elsbetapol, detached from Yerevan and Armenian proper, perhaps similar to Serb majority pockets within Bosnia. The intervening strip of land (the area giving Armenia a border with Iran) was ALSO Azeri majority, until the Russians gave this to Armenia.

Without Russian/Soviet interference, Azerbaijan would hold karabakh without question and would also hold the strip of land bordering Iran.

To compound the betrayal of Azerbaijan by Moscow, Lenin directly invaded Baku forcing Azeris to defend Baku desperately, leaving the western regions open for Armenians to overrun. It was a conspiracy between Moscow and Yerevan giving Lenin access to Azerbaijani oil.

Armenians who pretend USSR many years later on "gave NK to Azerbaijan" fail to mention it was not Armenian in the first place! It was part of karabakh, always Azerbaijani. Armenia never gained this territory militarily or otherwise until the collapse of the USSR. Azerbaijan is now reclaiming its own rightful lands.

I think the Russians will remain neutral as long as the ground fighting remains isolated to NK and doesn't spill into Armenia. USA diplomat involved in earlier peace talks has openly stated the Armenians actively scuttled the process with pre condition demands . What's interesting is the Russian calls for dialogue openly states "with no pre conditions".....meaning the Russians are not backing the Armenians diplomatically on NK.

Iranians won't get involved overtly because of internal concerns. French and Indian backing is pretty useless (not much to elaborate). The Greeks are the most active in backing the Armenians but that's mostly online or with street protests.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom