What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

With Pak Production facilities it can reduce the cost greatly if acquired in greater numbers if Karma and other sectors join in but I don't see that big initiative on our part which is shameful to say the least.

Seeing how the Turks and Azeri's utilized drones to soften up targets like the brother mentioned it's evolved warfare and changes in theory and major proper Military Academies (I have my doubts with PMA) will be revamping their curriculum.
It's engineers' warfare!!! What I have understood is given below in a nutshell. I'll work on the details later:
  1. ASELSAN KORAL EW (200km range) opens air corridors by jamming enemy AD, communications etc. signals. Moreover, it generates "phantom" images in enemy radar screens to totally deceive them
  2. UAVs get into action. Some UAVs carry air-borne EW suits, others carry precision HE micro ammunitions (MAM-L, MAM-C etc. missiles)
  3. C4I between the command center and UAVs are via ultra secured satellite-links (using micro satellites)
  4. UAVs jam the enemy signals and record it in their DRFM (Digital Radio Frequency Memory) for further studies
  5. Live feed is provided to the command center for target selection
  6. Targets on the ground get "painted", and UAVs fire the missiles

Last edited:
@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Now this is even more brutal than the one from yesterday --
If PAK army is not seriously thinking about raising 8-10 squadrons of these drones, then they are idiots. In case of an armed conflict in Kashmir, these drones would prove their metal. Keep in mind Kashmir is mountainous region.

I have done some works on EW.

Armenia lack of EW technology. Drone can be taken down easily by big nations such as China, Russia, US or Iran.

Good drones use satellite while the poor man drone use ground station.

By the time Azeri drone enter Armenia, the radio signals are too weak due to long distance from control station.

It can be jammed or disrupted.

It's engineers' warfare!!! What I have understood is given below in a nutshell. I'll work on the details later:
  1. ASELSAN KORAL EW (200km range) opens air corridoes by jamming enemy AD, communications etc. signals. Moreover, it generates "phantom" images in enemy radar screens to totally deceive them
  2. UAVs get into action. Some UAVs carry air-borne EW suits, others carry precision HE micro ammunitions (MAM-L, MAM-C etc. missiles)
  3. C4I between the command center and UAVs are via ultra secured satellite-links (using micro satellites)
  4. UAVs jam the enemy signals and record it in their DRFM (Digital Radio Frequency Memory) for further studies

Pak and India fought in Karakorum among mountains, base station signals is inadequate, unless you deploy it near the front.

Then enemy can locate the signals and take out these base stations.

You need to launch satellite to control these drones.

If PAK army is not seriously thinking about raising 8-10 squadrons of these drones, then they are idiots. In case of an armed conflict in Kashmir, these drones would prove their metal. Keep in mind Kashmir is mountainous region.

Attachments

• 1601702101742.png
    1601702101742.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 38
  1. ASELSAN KORAL EW (200km range) opens air corridors by jamming enemy AD, communications etc. signals. Moreover, it generates "phantom" images in enemy radar screens to totally deceive them
Only certain models of anka possess setallite communication. That's why tb2s were replaced by ankas during some parts of syria operation since they couldnt cope with russia's jamming. Because of the political alignment of the company tb2s capabilities somewhat exaggerated nevertheless it is a great drone. Somewhat cheap, reliable, battle proven but ankas are superior in some areas. %90 of azerbaijani drone footage are tb2s you can tell from the hud interface. That tells me armenia is lacking electronic warfare capabilities.

Whether its anka or tb2 these drones are flown by pilots and advaced militaries with high electronic warfare capabilities can stop them. The future of drone technology to make these fully autonomous. You will give an area and drone will search, decide and destroy the target. That way jamming will also be useless. Intermediate route is to make high altitude drones and control them from a far higher altidute planes. I guess we will see these steps in the future.

Armenia lack of EW technology. Drone can be taken down easily by big nations such as China, Russia, US or Iran.

By the time Azeri drone enter Armenia, the radio signals are too weak due to long distance from control station.

In Syria, Libya and Karabag' all the top Russian systems have been jammed including S-400, s-300, Pantsir etc., by the Turkish EW systems! Another ones are the French naval frigates in the East Med which had to fall back as their systems got locked!!! Do you think all of these systems were developed by engineers who failed in their EM courses??????

Only certain models of anka possess setallite communication. That's why tb2s were replaced by ankas during some parts of syria operation since they couldnt cope with russia's jamming. Because of the political alignment of the company tb2s capabilities somewhat exaggerated nevertheless it is a great drone. Somewhat cheap, reliable, battle proven but ankas are superior in some areas. %90 of azerbaijani drone footage are tb2s you can tell from the hud interface. That tells me armenia is lacking electronic warfare capabilities.

Whether its anka or tb2 these drones are flown by pilots and advaced militaries with high electronic warfare capabilities can stop them. The future of drone technology to make these fully autonomous. You will give an area and drone will search, decide and destroy the target. That way jamming will also be useless. Intermediate route is to make high altitude drones and control them from a far higher altidute planes. I guess we will see these steps in the future.
Do you think Russia and France aren't the top militaries???????

From the specs Tb2 is 150 km. Likely they are controlled by ground station and need line of sight using UHF.

This is "narrow band" in modern day EW, and can be jammed.

Basically Armenia need to create safe corridor where jammers are deployed.

Iran and Russia will have such jammer technologies. But they are not likely to help Armenia at this moment.

PM Armenai Nikol Pashinyan is pro-NATO US dog who allowed US Biolabs setup shop in Armenia. See if he can get anything by licking up USA.

Whether its anka or tb2 these drones are flown by pilots and advaced militaries with high electronic warfare capabilities can stop them. The future of drone technology to make these fully autonomous. You will give an area and drone will search, decide and destroy the target. Intermediate route is to make high altitude drones and control them from a far higher altidute planes. I guess we will see these steps in the future.

Do you think Russia and France aren't the top militaries???????
Russia was able to distrupt tb2s during syria operation and turkey was able to distrupt theirs that is why turkey switched feom tb2 to ankas during that operation. See jamming somebody does not make you jamming proof. As for france I do not know whether that certain ships had that electronic warfare capability. Tb2s will be effective at fighting with lower tech armys, anti terror operations etc. For more capable opponents you need satallite link and maybe more thats why newer turkish drones have this technology.

S400 is using UWB phase array radar. You can spoof it but if this system is harden properly by deploying a few more radar receiver, they "probably" can identify spoofer.

Armenia S300 may not have good coverage.

In Syria, Libya and Karabag' all the top Russian systems have been jammed including S-400, s-300, Pantsir etc., by the Turkish EW systems! Another ones are the French naval frigates in the East Med which had to fall back as their systems got locked!!! Do you think all of these systems were developed by engineers who failed in their EM courses??????

From the specs Tb2 is 150 km. Likely they are controlled by ground station and need line of sight using UHF.

This is "narrow band" in modern day EW, and can be jammed.

Basically Armenia need to create safe corridor where jammers are deployed.

Iran and Russia will have such jammer technologies. But they are not likely to help Armenia at this moment.

PM Armenai Nikol Pashinyan is pro-NATO US dog who allowed US Biolabs setup shop in Armenia. See if he can get anything by licking up USA.
You are right about tb2 but Turkey also has Anka-S variant that is equipped with satellite link. Azerbaijan will have no problem getting them if needed but tb2s are doing the job just fine. Aksungur (anka's bigger model) and Akinci (tb2's bigger model) will also have satellite link.

None of the these countries have the technology to confront the Drones especially Iran and Their military hardware is outdated with poor economy and unwilling army and if you ask me I would say an easy target for an invasion

Back
Top Bottom