What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Folks, my whole concept of warfare has changed..
unbelieable change, more UAVs needed. not 2 sq but more than 8 to 12 armed Sq, all tied into net centric warfare... more AwAcs needed

“cold start”

we are looking at a clear solution to cold start doctrine... Drones are a great defensive and an offensive weapon..

any comments?

The 2nd strike in that video how those 2 ran away will surprise me for life -- lol
Most likely won't survive longer than a few mins after that. Some may even say that the lucky ones were the ones not walking. As the adrenaline wears off, the pain will set in. Prospects of fast approaching death won't be nice.

ps. Imagine dying for an unjust cause, its no wonder we see videos such as the one in which we see an Armenian soldier crying and having a panic attack while under Azeri fire

Last edited:
The Turkey-Pak axis is breaking all the "imposed" paradigms of friction to control the Muslim world - Shia-Sunni, moderate-radical, Arab-Ajem etc. - to safeguard it from the "wolves"
This needs to be the prime directive of the new world order. These western imposed wars and western imposed divisions will not be tolerated any more.

Naturally, this new thinking will seriously harm western interests throughout Asia.

unbelieable change, more UAVs needed. not 2 sq but more than 8 to 12 armed Sq, all tied into net centric warfare... more AwAcs needed

“cold start”

we are looking at a clear solution to cold start doctrine... Drones are a great defensive and an offensive weapon..

any comments?
Bayraktar produces 1 TB2 UAV per week! Let them build a similar production capability in Pak!!! TB2 is going to have all major indigenous components: engine, HR camera, composite materials fuselage etc. It's sales cost is $5m/unit. At the factor gate it costs < $2m/unit.....

As for HALE UAVs like Akinji and Aksungur, Turkey is planning to have 500 units of each type. Now these dual high power engine UAVs will have AESA radar, EW suits, multiple AI based computational units etc. So, the price will be higher....

“cold start”

any comments?
Totally agree. Missile barrages, drones, ATGM weapons. Use piloted craft sparingly. Electronic disruption of enemy systems and aircraft where possible.

Also, the best defence is clearly attack. It is no good sitting and trying to absorb punishment. Defenders cannot hide any more. Pakistan has already demonstrated in Feb 2019 that in any conflict with the secular republic, a rapid escalation and counter attack are mandatory to throw the attacker off guard. Pakistan must master a counter-punching strategy, as defence alone will only serve to delay ultimate failure.

Bayraktar produces 1 TB2 UAV per week! Let them build a similar production capability in Pak!!! TB2 is going to have all major indigenous components: engine, HR camera, composite materials fuselage etc. It's sales cost is $5m/unit. At the factor gate it costs < $2m/unit.....

As for HALE UAVs like Akinji and Aksungur, Turkey is planning to have 500 units of each type. Now these dual high power engine UAVs will have AESA radar, EW suits, multiple AI based computational units etc. So, the price will be higher....

AESA radars ? Thanks for sharing the details. i wont be wrong if i say that Turkey is amongst thr leaders in drone tech?

Is Pakistan evaluating these drones. Pakistan and Turkey should sign a decense pact.. after this war create a NATO like block ..

with volume, prod cost will go down..

One of the most seasoned Turkish journalists on defense and geo-political matters, Ardan Zenturk, is pondering upon the Turkey-Pak axis saving Azerbayjan from the heinous plans of the Imperialists!!! Moreover, he's been very close to the Turkish Establishment for the last 40 years. What exactly Pak and Turkey are planning and executing together????? He's projecting the Turkey-Pak axis as the savior of the Muslim World by breaking all the "paradigms" like Shia-Sunni, Arab-nonArab, moderate-radical etc.!!! It's no fun any longer, it's damn serious...

my friend u know we cant understand Turkish language:(. subs available? coz i think it might be a good analysis. plz share if subs or dubs are available for this

Totally agree. Missile barrages, drones, ATGM weapons. Use piloted craft sparingly. Electronic disruption of enemy systems and aircraft where possible.

Also, the best defence is clearly attack. It is no good sitting and trying to absorb punishment. Defenders cannot hide any more. Pakistan has already demonstrated in Feb 2019 that in any conflict with the secular republic, a rapid escalation and counter attack are mandatory to throw the attacker off guard. Pakistan must master a counter-punching strategy, as defence alone will only serve to delay ultimate failure.

your words echo what i believe, “ defense alonr will serve to delay ultimate failure”
Robotics based tanks, as automation will increase over time, will be another future of warfare,

AESA radars ? Thanks for sharing the details. i wont be wrong if i say that Turkey is amongst thr leaders in drone tech?

Is Pakistan evaluating these drones. Pakistan and Turkey should sign a decense pact.. after this war create a NATO like block ..

with volume, prod cost will go down..
In fact Akinji and Aksunguar are being geared up to to fire BVR missiles, loitering munitions and SOMs while controlling smaller TB2s as the mother ship....

Its a very different war, both sides have close to nothing in terms of fighter aircrafts. Azerbaijan is filling tat gap with drones and all. well planned. one thing to take from this war is, Pakistan seriously needs to invest in UAVs, TOT from turkey and china to mass produce them. we must have them in numbers with high end products only. can look into suicidal ones too (cheap ones).swarm the shit out of our eastern neighbor.
swarm them so bad, tat in broad daylight it seems night to them :cheesy:. Also, these cheap drones suicidal ones we need in our theater, to overwhelm the high end SAM sites and air defenses.
Having said that, the fighter Jets have much more to offer as destruction would be too heavy and swift with them bombing... but these drones have another role to play, which is cost effective and if used properly can lets u make ur enemy dance on ur tunes.
but before all this i wish Pakistan to invest much more time, energy and money into electromagnetic spectrum warfare as we dont have enemy like Armenia. For us the game is different. ES warfare is too expensive though but worth every single penny put into it. its the game changer, hell its revolution in warfare. unfortunately we exploring the evolution angel mostly at this very moment. though we are working on ES warfare but no even close to wat should be done. this is the venue we should have ventured deep into yesterday... coz its the damn kill switch to the known modern warfare.

Its a very different war, both sides have close to nothing in terms of fighter aircrafts. Azerbaijan is filling tat gap with drones and all. well planned. one thing to take from this war is, Pakistan seriously needs to invest in UAVs, TOT from turkey and china to mass produce them. we must have them in numbers with high end products only. can look into suicidal ones too (cheap ones).swarm the shit out of our eastern neighbor.
swarm them so bad, tat in broad daylight it seems night to them :cheesy:. Also, these cheap drones suicidal ones we need in our theater, to overwhelm the high end SAM sites and air defenses.
Having said that, the fighter Jets have much more to offer as destruction would be too heavy and swift with them bombing... but these drones have another role to play, which is cost effective and if used properly can lets u make ur enemy dance on ur tunes.
but before all this i wish Pakistan to invest much more time, energy and money into electromagnetic spectrum warfare as we dont have enemy like Armenia. For us the game is different. ES warfare is too expensive though but worth every single penny put into it. its the game changer, hell its revolution in warfare. unfortunately we exploring the evolution angel mostly at this very moment. though we are working on ES warfare but no even close to wat should be done. this is the venue we should have ventured deep into yesterday... coz its the damn kill switch to the known modern warfare.
A whole eco chain of drones should be established, from HALE to MALE to suicidal/ loitering munition, AI swarm...

3D printing can be used to mass produce suicide drones in swarming technique like a cluster bomb but guided with far more ammo . .. besides the high tech one ..

Back
Top Bottom