What's new

Azam swati and his wife's bedroom videos they sent to their daughter and wife. This is low...ahh

You think how further low then can go and the next day they surprise you. Not only enemies but they have mastered in surprising their own public as well.

establishment is culpable but videos are made most likely by Maryam Nawaz and if u remember this confession ?

You missed Zubair (ex-gov) videos? He is a son of a General. lols. Never heard how Musharraf used videos to blackmail judges?
Where have you been sleeping :D

If you missed the bus, I have already admitted my mistake of trusting these property dealers and offered unconditional apology to people whom I bashed on this forum while protecting "prestige" of these p@rn producers.

گزشتہ 70 سالوں سے ہم نازک دور سے گزر رہے تھے اور اب ہم نے فحاشی کے دور میں سے گزرنے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے جہاں اداروں سمیت سبکو ننگا کرنا ہے اور ملک کی بہتری بارے بولنے والوں کی زباں بندی کروانی ہے

I know plenty of Army officers who serve both in their units and in ISI.
This is especially true of commissioned officers.
So in short you can not really separate the Army from the intelligence (suppression) unit.
always read the original message again which I have quoted.
and if you have comprehension issues then seek help.

They are breaking people, PTI has to face more a lot more.
Soon it will be portrayed like this is all IK fault and that for his interests people are getting tortured and humiliated and loosing self respect.
It is going to get more worse. No wonder IK videos might have released too.
But the thing is how well and a long term planning it is.
Everything point towards one direction.
Even right now PM in his presser saying IK if elected Pakistan won't survive from disaster, developing new ground for don't know what is their plan now.

Back
Top Bottom