What's new

Azadi March Updates & Discussions

and start cloing them one by one only major madrasas should be remain .
majority were setup during First Afghan war for providing menpower with foreign funding. Later they been used for other purposes . Now everyone wants to get rid of them. But... aik daffaa mufat ki roti lag jai tu kon chorta haa.

leken is chakar maain mulk ka deewalya nikal gya

yaar hazroon log hain jin ko muft gari khana mily to sari zindgi dharny per bethy raheen . madraasy ke logoon ka wesy konsa kam hai ? they are dharti per boojh 0 creativity .
Pichlay 70 saal sey diwaliya hi toa nikal raha hai, aglay 70 saal aur sahi.

Plz point out the Einstein your modern education system has produced??
Your modern education system is producing dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.

majority were setup during First Afghan war for providing menpower with foreign funding. Later they been used for other purposes . Now everyone wants to get rid of them. But... aik daffaa mufat ki roti lag jai tu kon chorta haa.
the problem is not only afghans but increasing population is also a major issue poor people make babies they can not feed them or educate then so they throw them in madrasa both food and education problem solved . its now social issue more madrasa guys are creating more madrasas what else they can do ? its now a chain 40 guys learn from madrasa they open 40 more madrasa and so on . this became a cancer to society .

the problem is not only afghans but increasing population is also a major issue poor people make babies they can not feed them or educate then so they throw them in madrasa both food and education problem solved . its now social issue more madrasa guys are creating more madrasas what else they can do ? its now a chain 40 guys learn from madrasa they open 40 more madrasa and so on . this became a cancer to society .
sir ji ..inko " 1 rupee ka 4 nahi 10 sathi " chaya haan.... verna tuu............yeah har cheez ko pregnant kardan gaa...

but Sir ji on serious note ...this segment of society is badly fvcked up and population issue is very serious ..

sir ji ..inko " 1 rupee ka 4 nahi 10 sathi " chaya haan.... verna tuu............yeah har cheez ko pregnant kardan gaa...

but Sir ji on serious note ...this segment of society is badly fvcked up and population issue is very serious ..
now pakistan is being fixed by global bodies like FATF . i know its blackmailing but there is no other way more and more pressure will rise on pakistan in future on this issue .

now pakistan is being fixed by global bodies like FATF . i know its blackmailing but there is no other way more and more pressure will rise on pakistan in future on this issue .
I think so too , but FATF is blessing in disguise ... otherwise these politicians will never fix the grass root issues.

Pichlay 70 saal sey diwaliya hi toa nikal raha hai, aglay 70 saal aur sahi.

Plz point out the Einstein your modern education system has produced??
Your modern education system is producing dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.
Fazl ur rahman ko wazer e talmeen bana data haan...... kia khayal haa... I think we still have very good institutions ..

@Verve , @PakSword , @Mangus Ortus Novem , @Path-Finder , @Shane

I have mentioned earlier here that I travel between Rwp and Lhr early morning on MOndays like start my journey 3-4 am, today started my journey at 3:30 am stopped twice once at Chakri Service Area and once at Bhera Service area.

Found one single cabin hiace in chakri having JUI Fuzla flags so stopped by to have a little chit chat with the people poor sods were returning back as they (10-12) some of them had developed fever, others diarrhea they were from bhakkar.

Met another Mazda same specs with more people at Bhera Service area, they too had the same problem incidentally few of them were Pashto speaking so opened up before me, man I wish I could record what they were saying about Fuzla and his gang, I am absolutely certain most Pakistanis are patriotic and despite a pinch of salt love their Armed Forces, Fuzla has done serious damage by speaking against Armed Forces and not every Pashto speaking supports this boar. IK only succeeded in his dharna because local population of twin cities supported him for these except for seminaries of a certain sect local populace is not supportive, beside strong presence of Afghans too is a turnoff for many. Nutshell he needs a bone a face saving but my theory is deep state now wants to re-install the software akin to Mulla Rizvi.

Mulana Diesal Raw Agent Darnay main sb Jahil Log is k sath hai or abhi religious card use karay gai.

@Verve , @PakSword , @Mangus Ortus Novem , @Path-Finder , @Shane

I have mentioned earlier here that I travel between Rwp and Lhr early morning on MOndays like start my journey 3-4 am, today started my journey at 3:30 am stopped twice once at Chakri Service Area and once at Bhera Service area.

Found one single cabin hiace in chakri having JUI Fuzla flags so stopped by to have a little chit chat with the people poor sods were returning back as they (10-12) some of them had developed fever, others diarrhea they were from bhakkar.

Met another Mazda same specs with more people at Bhera Service area, they too had the same problem incidentally few of them were Pashto speaking so opened up before me, man I wish I could record what they were saying about Fuzla and his gang, I am absolutely certain most Pakistanis are patriotic and despite a pinch of salt love their Armed Forces, Fuzla has done serious damage by speaking against Armed Forces and not every Pashto speaking supports this boar. IK only succeeded in his dharna because local population of twin cities supported him for these except for seminaries of a certain sect local populace is not supportive, beside strong presence of Afghans too is a turnoff for many. Nutshell he needs a bone a face saving but my theory is deep state now wants to re-install the software akin to Mulla Rizvi.
malaun shot itself in the foot! it overestimated its strength and importance in Pakistan. Allah is indeed the best Planner. The scheme made by peepee/tooi party not forgetting smaller minions combined have destroyed the worth of malaun. Now is the time to hibernate for malaun in a jail somewhere.

I feel sorry for these poor people ....shame on maulana ...he is making fun of these poor . people ..maulana told these people .... islam khatra ma haa..........
state failed to reach them with knowledge and education, so they have reached to state with all of their ignorance and illiteracy .... they are the true exhibition of perpetual vulnerability of the state from within ....

Above all these people are showing the class of voters in politics and a segment of society who are destined to be exploited by their respective political goons and are the very reason of fortune for many .... they are not limited to one province or to one political party but in every province and in every political party

@Mangus Ortus Novem sir... Remember what I said about biological agents? When someone shits and eats at the same place, biological agents don't need invitation.

On a personal note I really feel sorry for the poor students from seminaries whom they have dragged along, poor mindless drones. My sons wanted to have a first person view of this dharna as well, mind you they have visited previous 3 dharnas, Rizvi dharna, IK dharna, and previous Tahir ul Qadri dharna. So we drove along those sectors and as suggested by undersigned went to Shakar Parian to enjoy and meet some of the people of this dharna. I am going to summarize the boys questions to the students and their conclusion (it was all in Pashto):

Boys: Why are you here?
Seminary Students (SS): our Ameer/Ustaaz called us to save Islam?
Boys: How so?
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz says IK yahoodi agent, will put up Israel Flag in Islamabad, will change Khatam e nabuwwat law
Boys: did you see IK saying so, watched on TV, newspaper:
SS: we dont have TV, news paper
Boys: then how do you know
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz says so
Boys: How will you stop him
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz will decide
Boys: How long will you stay here
Boys: where do you sleep
SS: Anywhere vehicles/metro station/ under the trees

The conclusion of the boys in decent words is these are poor mindless robots, who know nothing, have no link to real world, being treated poorly.

I am deliberately not putting the questions on food, our discussion was held over a lunch invitation we extended to the seminary student 5 of them. Believe me the way they ate made me ashamed of what we as a nation are doing to our future generation. The words that come to my mind are famished hungry creatures with only the basic instincts, much like circus animals.

I also feel sorry for them.

On a personal note I really feel sorry for the poor students from seminaries whom they have dragged along, poor mindless drones. My sons wanted to have a first person view of this dharna as well, mind you they have visited previous 3 dharnas, Rizvi dharna, IK dharna, and previous Tahir ul Qadri dharna. So we drove along those sectors and as suggested by undersigned went to Shakar Parian to enjoy and meet some of the people of this dharna. I am going to summarize the boys questions to the students and their conclusion (it was all in Pashto):

Boys: Why are you here?
Seminary Students (SS): our Ameer/Ustaaz called us to save Islam?
Boys: How so?
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz says IK yahoodi agent, will put up Israel Flag in Islamabad, will change Khatam e nabuwwat law
Boys: did you see IK saying so, watched on TV, newspaper:
SS: we dont have TV, news paper
Boys: then how do you know
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz says so
Boys: How will you stop him
Boys: How long will you stay here
Boys: where do you sleep
SS: Anywhere vehicles/metro station/ under the trees

The conclusion of the boys in decent words is these are poor mindless robots, who know nothing, have no link to real world, being treated poorly.

I am deliberately not putting the questions on food, our discussion was held over a lunch invitation we extended to the seminary student 5 of them. Believe me the way they ate made me ashamed of what we as a nation are doing to our future generation. The words that come to my mind are famished hungry creatures with only the basic instincts, much like circus animals.

Yes, you did, PakBrother mine! Yes, you did. I just feel sad for these poor Paks. My outrage is directed at Fuzla and FazoolMullahMaffia ... it is not dealt with yet. It needs to be crushed, dismantled and discredited.

@ps3linux you know in all this I am happy with one thing (despite the lies fed to these Paks): These simple Paks have come to Islmabad to protect Pakistan! (think about it... they are PakPositive in their own way... something to discuss in your 9 thread!!!)

@Shane who is the mayor of Islamabad? Isn't he from NarcoLeague? Islamabad Police is useless only good for selling drugs and alcohol.
I am happy to hear your report that Mullahz advising KhooniLiberal dollar khoor maffia about dressing properly...

Until 9Nov this thing is going to linger on... FuzlaGang and NarcoLeague and now PeePee are against KartarpurSahib opening... have you listend to that Chaprasi Aqama holder Arastu?

So for FuzlaMarch in lockstep with MarasiMedia KhooniLiberals and Liffafaz have succeeded in diverting attention from IoJK and historic, strategic step of KartarpurSahib opening...

Noora is quietly getting all the benefits he needed.. no more PlateletsBreakingNews ... Londonistan calling.

Cui bono?

Until 9Nov this thing is going to linger on... FuzlaGang and NarcoLeague and now PeePee are against KartarpurSahib opening... have you listend to that Chaprasi Aqama holder Arastu?
People are giving him shut up call on social media..

Back
Top Bottom