What's new

Azadi March Updates & Discussions

On a personal note I really feel sorry for the poor students from seminaries whom they have dragged along, poor mindless drones. My sons wanted to have a first person view of this dharna as well, mind you they have visited previous 3 dharnas, Rizvi dharna, IK dharna, and previous Tahir ul Qadri dharna. So we drove along those sectors and as suggested by undersigned went to Shakar Parian to enjoy and meet some of the people of this dharna. I am going to summarize the boys questions to the students and their conclusion (it was all in Pashto):

Boys: Why are you here?
Seminary Students (SS): our Ameer/Ustaaz called us to save Islam?
Boys: How so?
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz says IK yahoodi agent, will put up Israel Flag in Islamabad, will change Khatam e nabuwwat law
Boys: did you see IK saying so, watched on TV, newspaper:
SS: we dont have TV, news paper
Boys: then how do you know
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz says so
Boys: How will you stop him
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz will decide
Boys: How long will you stay here
Boys: where do you sleep
SS: Anywhere vehicles/metro station/ under the trees

The conclusion of the boys in decent words is these are poor mindless robots, who know nothing, have no link to real world, being treated poorly.

I am deliberately not putting the questions on food, our discussion was held over a lunch invitation we extended to the seminary student 5 of them. Believe me the way they ate made me ashamed of what we as a nation are doing to our future generation. The words that come to my mind are famished hungry creatures with only the basic instincts, much like circus animals.
That is very noble of you to share the account and have lunch with the poor souls. The exchange away from dharna was another good thing you did as you would not have been so lucky with an open discussion or exchange at the dharna venue...While the police may not be as vigilant, the Dharna security AnsarulIslam is very much on the alert about who is talking about what to who.

There is a clear difference between the well fed managers/ controllers and the deprived students under their watch. The ones at dharna are not even allowed to talk to strangers without one of the Danda band controllers come up, watch and intercede over what is being said.

@Shane who is the mayor of Islamabad? Isn't he from NarcoLeague? Islamabad Police is useless only good for selling drugs and alcohol.
I am happy to hear your report that Mullahz advising KhooniLiberal dollar khoor maffia about dressing properly...
Yes, he is indeed PMLN stooge. Yes, the KhooniLiberals must be enjoying the taunts they brought on themselves by their beloved Molana Fazlu.

That is very noble of you to share the account and have lunch with the poor souls. The exchange away from dharna was another good thing you did as you would not have been so lucky with an open discussion or exchange at the dharna venue...While the police may not be as vigilant, the Dharna security AnsarulIslam is very much on the alert about who is talking about what to who.

There is a clear difference between the well fed managers/ controllers and the deprived students under their watch. The ones at dharna are not even allowed to talk to strangers without one of the Danda band controllers come up, watch and intercede over what is being said.

Yes, he is indeed PMLN stooge. Yes, the KhooniLiberals must be enjoying the taunts they brought on themselves by their beloved Molana Fazlu.

:-) Sir jee had the law and order only been in the control of local admin it would have been pathetic, but from the police side a very young dynamic and committed CPO is handling that matter, he is the younger brother of a friend so I know him too well a degree in criminology, and one of the foremost experts on kidnap for ransom in Pakistan.

The other problem is when GoP says police from other provinces has been called it usually mean FC from KPK and particularly (Khar damaghs from Mianwali and ex FATA) this is the first/second layer the bigger problem is afterwards and that is Rangers after that Regulars, one of the reason Fuzla decided against a dash for red zone.

Besides don't get tense with Taliban or Afghan flags or Afghan stopping cars in Fruit Market/Metro Cash and Carry Area those who need to know, know about it if they want to stop it they will within a day, its just a message for the masses to understand that if such fuzla is let loose what will happen to people in general.

Remember the golden rule, disassociate from the public, discredit and then bring the hammer down.

Hammer is coming down one way or the other, it might take some time but fuzla is desperate for a reason, which goes beyond losing current elections.

Yaar the Pashto accent I have is from a particular area and it is a highly respected one when associated with the area, I did speak with couple of danda bardars while we were doing some plant searching in the nurseries near Excise & Taxation / HEC offices trust me while they are fed better they are equally mindless/naiive/committed, they too are dependent on their Ameer for their food, ironic ain't it. You control the food chain you control the people, this is where I feel the state as a whole has not fulfilled its duties of taking care of its people.

On a personal note I really feel sorry for the poor students from seminaries whom they have dragged along, poor mindless drones. My sons wanted to have a first person view of this dharna as well, mind you they have visited previous 3 dharnas, Rizvi dharna, IK dharna, and previous Tahir ul Qadri dharna. So we drove along those sectors and as suggested by undersigned went to Shakar Parian to enjoy and meet some of the people of this dharna. I am going to summarize the boys questions to the students and their conclusion (it was all in Pashto):

Boys: Why are you here?
Seminary Students (SS): our Ameer/Ustaaz called us to save Islam?
Boys: How so?
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz says IK yahoodi agent, will put up Israel Flag in Islamabad, will change Khatam e nabuwwat law
Boys: did you see IK saying so, watched on TV, newspaper:
SS: we dont have TV, news paper
Boys: then how do you know
SS: Ameer/Ustaaz says so
Boys: How will you stop him
Boys: How long will you stay here
Boys: where do you sleep
SS: Anywhere vehicles/metro station/ under the trees

The conclusion of the boys in decent words is these are poor mindless robots, who know nothing, have no link to real world, being treated poorly.

I am deliberately not putting the questions on food, our discussion was held over a lunch invitation we extended to the seminary student 5 of them. Believe me the way they ate made me ashamed of what we as a nation are doing to our future generation. The words that come to my mind are famished hungry creatures with only the basic instincts, much like circus animals.
This the gift of 1905 FCR law, which maulana being abusing over years ... thank god its obolish....

:-) Sir jee had the law and order only been in the control of local admin it would have been pathetic, but from the police side a very young dynamic and committed CPO is handling that matter, he is the younger brother of a friend so I know him too well a degree in criminology, and one of the foremost experts on kidnap for ransom in Pakistan.
If you know the guy, kindly inform him that it is getting out of hand now.

A more professional approach is to assert a level of control that is humane yet serious and strict in principle.
  • Keep the area cordoned instead of allowing multiple "leak points"
  • Allow only 2 entry and Exit points.
  • Allow people to leave only after they show NIC and record their NIC Numbers.
  • This will expose the number of underage as well as afghans attending the dharna.
  • Use loud speakers every 15 minutes to remind the crowd that they are in the capital of Pakistan under the watch of security forces and they have to abide by the law at all cost or face consequences.
  • Use loud speakers every other 15 minutes to remind Dharna crowd about basics rules of entry and exit for Dharna crowd.
  • Do not allow dharna Crowd to leave the premesis armed with Dandas as is the current norm.
  • Allow a minimum of Dharna crowd to leave the premesis for the purpose of disenfranchising the Islamabad public and show their reality as you mentioned as one of the reasons for letting the crowd roam Isb freely.

Besides don't get tense with Taliban or Afghan flags or Afghan stopping cars in Fruit Market/Metro Cash and Carry Area those who need to know, know about it if they want to stop it they will within a day, its just a message for the masses to understand that if such fuzla is let loose what will happen to people in general.

Not doing at the very least, some of what I mentioned above, is giving the impression of Banana Republic to not just the local but the diplomats who are joking about the scenes.

The people of Islamabad are flabbergasted at seeing the seniors of AnsarulIslam and dharna crowd, survey the city at leasure.

You control the food chain you control the people, this is where I feel the state as a whole has not fulfilled its duties of taking care of its people.
I agree with you 100%. The state neglected them for decades, it will take some years to reform them but we will have to reform ourselves first that Pakistan is not just a few urban cities.

I heard smell is spreading slowly ... i think govt should make the toilet right behind the stage .... so maulana smell the shitz of his followers.

state failed to reach them with knowledge and education, so they have reached to state with all of their ignorance and illiteracy .... they are the true exhibition of perpetual vulnerability of the state from within ....

Above all these people are showing the class of voters in politics and a segment of society who are destined to be exploited by their respective political goons and are the very reason of fortune for many .... they are not limited to one province or to one political party but in every province and in every political party
Sir ji ..again this is gift of too many issues and incidences in the past. Gift of 1905 FCR law and they been used as fuel in different wars . These people deserve alot and army is doing much as possible , they setting up schools and colleges in that region. It time for govt to share its responsibility .

I think a serious message within the lines will come out of Corps Commanders Meeting for all anti Pakistan forces.

Just checked, that what is the outcome of Corps Commanders meeting here is it, what they call kick in the nuts:

EIh2TkjW4AAb16O.jpg

@Mangus Ortus Novem , @Shane , @The Eagle, @PakSword

This is one hell of a message.

Last edited:
I think a serious message within the lines will come out of Corps Commanders Meeting for all anti Pakistan forces.

Just checked, that what is the outcome of Corps Commanders meeting here is it, what they call kick in the nuts:

View attachment 587631

@Mangus Ortus Novem , @Shane , @The Eagle, @PakSword

This is one hell of a message.

The result is there to see, only for those who can understand. Furthermore, Maulana was speaking to the crowd and said that there is no difference being liberal, religious or non religious for the humanity... I agree but the way he is trying to defend pseudo liberals that joined him in ranks, hating Islam & Pakistan; will really disappoint those followers who have been opposing every pseudo virus. Interesting isn't it.

That is very noble of you to share the account and have lunch with the poor souls.

Bhai there was nothing noble about it I had ulterior motives, there is a saying in my punjabi whose equivalent in English is "a son may not follow his fathers advise, but he will surely follow his footsteps"

I am just walking the footsteps of my elders you see when the children go to distribute langar at cola center saddar, or jamia masjid road, or see students whose fee you pay sharing their progress reports with you, or the widows abandoned by family whose rent you are pay or the children delivering food medicine to her, or when they deliver medicine to a hepatitis c patients from absolutely impoverished background, one understand its good to be from a certain family, studying in a good school/college or waste money on useless luxuries in life but there is another side of life and that is its good to be a preacher but it is better to be someone who tries to do very small good thing in life.

Nut shell I have the ulterior motive that they should understand while it is easier to desire it is more satisfying to see other smile / give you dua by your very very small gestrue.

The result is there to see, only for those who can understand. Furthermore, Maulana was speaking to the crowd and said that there is no difference being liberal, religious or non religious for the humanity... I agree but the way he is trying to defend pseudo liberals that joined him in ranks, hating Islam & Pakistan; will really disappoint those followers who have been opposing every pseudo virus. Interesting isn't it.

Like I said deep state is now moving against all these parasite, albeit slowly but we will Inshallah get there. Pakistan has a great future. Subtlety itself is a language but I guess stupid media should be extracting all sorts of meanings from the statement by now.

If you know the guy, kindly inform him that it is getting out of hand now.

A more professional approach is to assert a level of control that is humane yet serious and strict in principle.
  • Keep the area cordoned instead of allowing multiple "leak points"
  • Allow only 2 entry and Exit points.
  • Allow people to leave only after they show NIC and record their NIC Numbers.
  • This will expose the number of underage as well as afghans attending the dharna.
  • Use loud speakers every 15 minutes to remind the crowd that they are in the capital of Pakistan under the watch of security forces and they have to abide by the law at all cost or face consequences.
  • Use loud speakers every other 15 minutes to remind Dharna crowd about basics rules of entry and exit for Dharna crowd.
  • Do not allow dharna Crowd to leave the premesis armed with Dandas as is the current norm.
  • Allow a minimum of Dharna crowd to leave the premesis for the purpose of disenfranchising the Islamabad public and show their reality as you mentioned as one of the reasons for letting the crowd roam Isb freely.

Not doing at the very least, some of what I mentioned above, is giving the impression of Banana Republic to not just the local but the diplomats who are joking about the scenes.

The people of Islamabad are flabbergasted at seeing the seniors of AnsarulIslam and dharna crowd, survey the city at leasure.

I agree with you 100%. The state neglected them for decades, it will take some years to reform them but we will have to reform ourselves first that Pakistan is not just a few urban cities.

Some other time, some other day can't say every thing on a forum, they know but time will come Inshallah.

Like I said deep state is now moving against all these parasite, albeit slowly but we will Inshallah get there. Pakistan has a great future.

We aren't at level where State can take action immediately. The reason being unaware public that takes time to realize and see the real issue/face of people disrupting peace & progress. Once we attained to such level of education & awareness, I am sure such propaganda houses will raised to dust way before they can threaten state with any kind of instability. In'Sha'ALLAH moving forward and hope for the best.

Maulana tone is already down, taunting opposition (PMLN+PPPP) saying that petty issues shall not stop them to protest and it was like seeing the mirror. On other hand, be it PTI or any party; my interest is that Pakistan shall not be threaten by any mean though, these politicians including PTI can grab each necks the way they want and I have no interest.

A rather stong ShutupCall. Perfect Timing!!!

Now time to train Billo... administering proper medicine...

I don't mind strong/harsh opposition but Billo has been constantly targetting PakState and has played SindhCard a bit too many times. It needs to stop now!!!

You haven't seen Fatima Bhutto's entry in sind yesterday or day before have you, I see bhutto family becoming mujawar of a certain grave(s) in the future, however there is some space for Asifa and Fatima.

We aren't at level where State can take action immediately. The reason being unaware public that takes time to realize and see the real issue/face of people disrupting peace & progress. Once we attained to such level of education & awareness, I am sure such propaganda houses will raised to dust way before they can threaten state with any kind of instability. In'Sha'ALLAH moving forward and hope for the best.

Maulana tone is already down, taunting opposition (PMLN+PPPP) saying that petty issues shall not stop them to protest and it was like seeing the mirror. On other hand, be it PTI or any party; my interest is that Pakistan shall not be threaten by any mean though, these politicians including PTI can grab each necks the way they want and I have no interest.

Bhai unfortunately sometime I get confused due to this nations impatience and sentimentalism, great nations/countries are not made with in decades it takes centuries. Dr Iqbal and Quaid e Azam were two of the greatest visionaries of last century if one of hem thought it will take us a 100 years to become a nation, it will then take us a 100 years ball park we are already 70+, I can already see the outline.

I am not just a hopeless optimist, my circle knows me as a pattern master/system analyst I can look at patterns and make an educated guess about the outcome with a success rate of over 90% in an un certain/fancy stock market as Pakistan, no boasting / no gloating. I have absolute certainty we are on the right path.

Back
Top Bottom