What's new

Azadi March Updates & Discussions

Interestingly, Fazal has a grown love for humanity and defends pseudo liberals attending and supporting Azadi March. Set a new record of hypocrisy in today's speech. There shouldn't be any divide among Pakistanis without any doubt but this is new especially defending people like SAFMA, Gul Bukhari, Marvi Sarmad and other pseudo liberals/army haters. Enjoy the show and unmasking of hypocrites.

One of the reasons that prominent Ulema excused themselves from this circus.

Kafayatullah's analysis of WikiLeaks is yet another gem.

And then right from the Dharna, how the sponsor now humiliates the employees while the 4th cadre seems to be promoted soon because she raised the question... I am sure this is not fake...

@Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword @IceCold @Path-Finder @ps3linux

A while ago posted a very first exposition of its kind on live tv by Jameel Farooqui of Fazlu Gang that made its participant leave the show.

Watch a Second sweet as sugar spanking of Mufti Kifayat Ullah and Fazlu Gang by Anchor Jameel Farooqui.

Lol! Sahi bisti ki ha bagirton ka apni bisti be nazar nahi ahh rahi thi. On TV in do number ka ulma ki ukaat khol ker rakh di anchor na. Very nice. Agar main stream ka media isi tara apna fariz injaam deta rahin to koi waja nahi yeh haramkhor expose na hoon. Lakin afoos media main majood Hamir Mir or Saleem Safi jaisi kali bharin majood hain jo ka corrupt system ko chalta rehna dena chati hain.

My two cents about what Fazlu opposition may take away, overtly and covertly, from this dharna.

Senate Chairman looks like being the casualty of Fazlu Dharna, but more on that in the long term agreement.

Some seats contested by Fazlu gang may be re-investigated / even re-polled.

A Fazlu rep may be made privy to the Afghan peace process and kept in the loop.

Fazlu's Son may be made chairman of some influential parliamentary committee.

Election investigation committee may be activated.

Equal representation of all parties in Election investigation committee may be granted by government.

Election reforms committee may be formed (to exclude army presence in holding next elections)

NAB law reforms committee may also be formed.

Long term agreement:
Establishment may agree to "Strictly" not interfere in Parliamentary and Judicial affairs like earlier senate chairman elections ... after an agreed upon period.
A no confidence vote may be moved in senate.
A no confidence vote may be moved against PM later.

Take away from this Dharna for State:
Fazlu gang, if not practically neutralized for good, is coming back for another dharna in any case.

Heard rumors that Maryam join Azadi container with Fazool?

Dharna has been totally dependent on rumors for survival from start.

All encouraging Rumors falling flat on their heads as well as failure of Fazlu to move an inch towards Dchok plus Fazlu failing to put any considerable pressure on Imran Khan has meant that Dharna attendance is thinning out fast.

Less than 10K left on day 6. Some more People come in the evening for Fazlu speech but the ones staying are getting fewer and fewer every day.

Arrival of Maryam may make it linger a bit longer. If it turns out to be another rumor then it will expedite exodus of crowd already losing faith in leadership.

If this goes on for another few days, Fazlu will have to explode a suicide west around dharna himself to create excuse to leave.

I wonder what effect will a heavy winter rain have on the already falling ill dharna crowd?

Yes, RumourMills were pumping air into FuzlaMarch and all that beligerence of FazoolMullahMaffia.

SurgicalStrike by DGISPR falttened all the balloons..

However, the main culprit is still free, ready to start another fasad.... MinusPMIK is the new choorun.... the actual goal is permanent choas and instability in Pakistan.

MarasiMedia KhooniLiberals Lifafaz and MirFasadz/AsmaBazariz roaming free to start the next round of destablisation agenda...

Therefore, it doesn't matter whether FazlaGang leaves today or on 8thNov.... is immaterial... the real disease is still thriving... and PakState is still fighting this fitna with hands tied to its back.

What is the Solution?
They know the solution because the problems that have gone rogue have initially been mostly an indigenous creation.

The earliest created and nurtured Bhutto factor was suppose to counter the Mufti Mehmoods of religious politics. Bhutto factor became an uncontrollable monster itself. The Mufti Mehmood/PNA factor was backed for a while against Bhutto but it turned rabid as expected so both were neutralized for some time and Sharif Factor was created. Sharifs turned into another Monster over the years who then went hand in hand with the lingering Bhutto and leftover PNA monsters.

So now the policy of supporting old factors and creating new ones has been abandoned altogether and an existing political factor is being backed. This policy of backing existing factors, if successful over the next few years, would be continued while the monsters of the past are to be treated one by one or put to rest as needed.

Take away from this Dharna for State:
Fazlu gang, if not practically neutralized for good, is coming back for another dharna in any case.

Why do such "political" elements continue to linger to date despite their disadvantages??? because they have their uses too.

I think this Dharna may have been turned into a CV by the opportunist in Fazlu. He certainly has more street power than Qadri.

I think he may be presenting himself as an asset for the future to be used in case the state faces a stronger political force.

A future replacement of PTI or If PTI manages to resurrect the economy of Pakistan, the original nazaryati PTI may have a resurgence, IK or his eventual replacement may need a level of oversight... it may well become such a political force that may need to be subdued by some political force willing to be more obedient if given a fair share of the political pie. Fazlu may have already pitched himself as such an alternate force, ceasing to bark and waging his tail in private meetings.

I hope that the above does not turn into reality.

Spare a thought though for Jamat-e-Islami. The tirchi toopi must be thinking what he can do to come out of the backdrop that Fazlu has managed to over shadow his existence.

@PakSword , @Shane , @Mangus Ortus Novem

Bhai whatever fuzla does one thing is sure many people have been discredited through this march and that was the main objective of the deep state, even his workers are demoralized he is in deep sh*t and he knows it, he has to find a way to get out of it while he still can and have some face saving, chaudhrys were launched at the exact time, and we all know whom they actually represent.

There is rain forecast in Rwp/Isb tomorrow and day after imagine this hog eating tons of Butt Karahi along his ilk and the poor workers, someone send me this image today and I am still disturbed at the poor man, lot of respect for his commitment, dedication and simplicity. I wish energies of such people could be utilized for the benefit of the country instead of otherwise:

IMG-20191105-WA0039.jpg

Last edited:
@PakSword , @Shane , @Mangus Ortus Novem

Bhai whatever fuzla does one thing is sure many people have been discredited through this march and that was the main objective of the deep state, even his workers are demoralized he is in deep sh*t and he knows it, he has to find a way to get out of it while he still can and have some face saving, chaudhrys were launched at the exact time, and we all whom they actually represent.

There is rain forecast in Rwp/Isb tomorrow and day after imagine this hog eating tons of Butt Karahi along his ilk and the poor workers, someone send me this image today and I am still disturbed at the poor man, lot of respect for his commitment, dedication and simplicity. I wish energies of such people could be utilized for the benefit of the country instead of otherwise:

View attachment 587780
There's is reason poor people are deprived of education deliberately.

Who will fill the gap of slaves?

Feel sorry for these guys. They don't know what they are doing. Islam taught us to not make gods on Earth, and Islamic students make the gods themselves. Na deen mila na duniya.

I am still disturbed at the poor man, lot of respect for his commitment, dedication and simplicity.
:( That is what bleeds the heart, no matter who they represent, they are Pakistanis and ultimately, we as a society, are responsible for letting it happen. The tribals won us Azad Kashmir and bore the brunt of Afghan war..
Madrassa reform, better education and better resource allocation for honorable sustenance should bring positive change.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom