What's new

Azad Kashmir and GB belongs to india,Bipin Joker

Pippin' Raw Twat...

Bipin-Rawat_380_PTI.jpg

If a person looks like a joker, talks and walks like a joker, than chances are he might be a joker...

This is India's stated position since the Treaty of Accession was signed in 1947. What he said is nothing new.
And Pakistan says that IOK is not Indian territory.. Both Pakistan's and Indian stance on Kashmir makes the entire Kashmir a disputed territory.. Bipin is doing good for Kashmiris by taking Kashmir's name in his speeches..

This is India's stated position since the Treaty of Accession was signed in 1947. What he said is nothing new.

In response to this tilted-hat joker, what Pakistani posters are saying is also nothing new.:lol:

If a person looks like a joker, talks and walks like a joker, than chances are he might be a joker...

Kindly replace word "joker" with "pimp".:lol:

But he said at a very wrong time when the part of Kashmir India controls completely disowned India and this joker is claiming other part of Kashmir as well :lol:
Actually people in Ladakh and Jammu are over the moon. Yes, it has set the cat among the pigeons in the Valley but that is not all of J&k.

And Pakistan says that IOK is not Indian territory.. Both Pakistan's and Indian stance on Kashmir makes the entire Kashmir a disputed territory.. Bipin is doing good for Kashmiris by taking Kashmir's name in his speeches..
Yes, that is Pak's stated position and it also hasn't deviated from it since 47.

In response to this tilted-hat joker, what Pakistani posters are saying is also nothing new.:lol:

Kindly replace word "joker" with "pimp".:lol:

Ok

Actually people in Ladakh and Jammu are over the moon. Yes, it has set the cat among the pigeons in the Valley but that is not all of J&k.
Those who are over the moon are actually minority.A very small minority .They are like a pinch of salt in a flour. And as best as I know there are some kashmiri Hindus who are unhappy as well with A 370 decision because they see themselves as kashmiris first.
come and take it then
Barking dogs bite seldom

You, Khan and Bajwa can keep on treating this as comedy but Zionist radicals whether they be in USA, India, Israel, UK, France are all putting their money where the mouth is.

We can't afford to simply keep laughing them off.

Long term Great games are being set in motion in Pakistan and ME neighborhood nearby.

These threats are not funny anymore. They are serious.
Pure comedy :rofl:

You, Khan and Bajwa can keep on treating this as comedy but Zionist radicals whether they be in USA, India, Israel, UK, France are all putting their money where the mouth is.

Long term Great games are being set in motion in Pakistan and ME neighborhood nearby.

No doubt. We need to take this very VERY seriously. Modi has undoubtedly got the tacit approval of all these cvnt nations you mentioned.

Bravado and feel good speeches I am not against. But how can we expect help from same powers who are secretly helping India. And their anti muslim hatred is so visible now in their own countries.
No doubt. We need to take this very VERY seriously. Modi has undoubtedly got the tacit approval of all these cvnt nations you mentioned.

Surely the scumbag was intoxicated and high on Cocain when he barked like a b***h.

I agree, this is not the norm, does seem weird to me as an Indian.
We have mostly been on the defensive, been the first ones to suggest making LoC the border, having some sort of a salvaging approach.
Taking it lightly would be a mistake. It seems that the recent string of offensive ventures are directed at testing the point at which PA responds, so as to identify the new normal. When we both got nukes, and when Pakistan declared a defensive first-use policy, that defined a new normal which I am sure played a huge role in the way Kargil played out. It's only recently (under Modi) that the GoI has started suspecting that the LoC is not sacrosanct, they seem to be expanding that same logic gradually now (LoC, Article 370, Azad Kashmir/AJK, etc.)
I don't think that this is rabid aggression as well, it's a series of chess moves as you rightly point out. IK is choosing diplomacy acrobatics as a response(which a lot of Pakistanis don't appreciate), which IMO is a long-term play, and effective only if you have the world's attention captivated to the Kashmiri issue, difficult to achieve for a wide array of reasons in my opinion right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom