What's new

Ayla Malik, another fake degree holder in PTI

may be niazi and his noora league is afraid that in the establishment she might pose serious threat to the beauty of mariam nawaz

sure cause our NA has been made like, a cat walk cafe for the dam elites from all over country?
by PMLn PTI PPP ALL OF THEM.lol

The level of hate and Imranophobia you've doesn't allow me to give you a rational explanation on this part. IK is wearing a Tuxedo standing with the Royal people is a proud moment for us Pakistanis and PTI-supporters.
Imran Khan is there because of the public vote, not because of his academic or professional qualification.

I'm sorry... it may be a proud moment for mental slaves, don't count me in.

I better feel proud standing next to Pakistan army soldiers, the ghazis and the martyrs.

Imran Khan is attending an evil ritual, while he should be working in Pakistan, where he occupies a public office.

We yet have to see, what kind of dictation he had received there.

Regarding EC... it is a corrupt institution... including the cheap justice.

We demand, on what grounds.... EC declared degree authentic?

There shall be an audit of last 5 years working of EC, after all they draw salaries all the time.

Imran khan is really making people of KPK fool, look at the life style of imran khan in UK and tell me does it match to the so-called culture of honor in kpk. Imran khan does not even know what honor is but he has been successful to make people of kpk fool and now ruling them eventhough he is a fake pashtun because he does not know anything about pashto language or their pashto way of life. Also he has non-pashtun acestary from his mother side, barkis are not pashtun they are related to tajiks in northern afghanistan and speak their own ormari language.

BTW i am also NIAZI my friend!
you made me defend IK? sorry NIAZI TRIBE ALWAYS BEEN A PHUSTU SPEAKING TRIBE FROM AFGHANISTAN,check the history plz!
whatever he is, but he still a khan!

BTW i am also NIAZI my friend!
you made me defend IK? sorry NIAZI TRIBE ALWAYS BEEN A PHUSTU SPEAKING TRIBE FROM AFGHANISTAN,check the history plz!
whatever he is, but he still a khan!

I am not talking about his Niazi side which is from his father´s lineage. I am talking about his maternal Barki side who pretend to be pashtuns but are tajiks and their original homeland is in logar afghanistan where they are famous for their bacha bazi. All his maternal cousins like Majid "khan" etc. are actually racially tajik but present themselves as pashtuns. Now come to the niazi , they are a lost tribe of mongolians that was at some time part of ghilzais pashtun confederation in afghanistan. Ghilzais/Ghalji themselves are descendants of central asian turkic khilji tribe, that is also reason why imran khan has some chinese influence in his eyes.

I'm not pissed yara. EC is under the influence of PMLN/PPP, and if they want they can disqualify her without any fuss. But if they do, they know they've hundreds fake degree holders in their ranks too which would create havoc in the assembly.

Isn't it one's lack of integrity ... Then why do we need to support blindly ... Wrong would have called wrong ........

I am not talking about his Niazi side which is from his father´s lineage. I am talking about his maternal Barki side who pretend to be pashtuns but are tajiks and their original homeland is in logar afghanistan where they are famous for their bacha bazi. All his maternal cousins like Majid "khan" etc. are actually racially tajik but present themselves as pashtuns. Now come to the niazi , they are a lost tribe of mongolians that was at some time part of ghilzais pashtun confederation in afghanistan. Ghilzais/Ghalji themselves are descendants of central asian turkic khilji tribe, that is also reason why imran khan has some chinese influence in his eyes.

bhai phatan kiya assman sey utrey hien?

If Ayla is proved to have fake degree then ECP or HEC should throw her out. Same should be done with anybody else regardless of his / her party affiliations.

Imran Khan is there because of the public vote, not because of his academic or professional qualification.

I'm sorry... it may be a proud moment for mental slaves, don't count me in.

I better feel proud standing next to Pakistan army soldiers, the ghazis and the martyrs.

Imran Khan is attending an evil ritual, while he should be working in Pakistan, where he occupies a public office.

We yet have to see, what kind of dictation he had received there.

Regarding EC... it is a corrupt institution... including the cheap justice.

We demand, on what grounds.... EC declared degree authentic?

There shall be an audit of last 5 years working of EC, after all they draw salaries all the time.

Imran Khan is the 2nd Quid-e-Azam in the making.

Real pakistan (80%) is all about ethnic pride which most of the burger class on this forum is unaware of, why it hurts when someone wants to educate people about things which will not be found on websites or books but by living among those 80% of pakistani common public. Ethnic pride of ethnicities is very strong in pakistan which is delibrately played down by burgers and media which is controlled by them. If we acknowledge the pride of ethnicities of pakistan, most of the law and order problems of pakistan will be easily solved as it will help us to understand the triggering factors behind the unrest in different parts of pakistan.

@rustam90789 I'm fed up with your ethnic hatred and crap, so cut it off now buddy and get some life..

Last edited by a moderator:
If we acknowledge the pride of ethnicities of pakistan, most of the law and order problems of pakistan will be easily solved as it will help us to understand the triggering factors behind the unrest in different parts of pakistan.

LOL

Looks like somebody's never heard about MQM before.

You can call us burgers or what not, but making baseless claims like those and bashing people for their background will not help your case.

Imran khan is really making people of KPK fool, look at the life style of imran khan in UK and tell me does it match to the so-called culture of honor in kpk. Imran khan does not even know what honor is but he has been successful to make people of kpk fool and now ruling them eventhough he is a fake pashtun because he does not know anything about pashto language or their pashto way of life. Also he has non-pashtun acestary from his mother side, barkis are not pashtun they are related to tajiks in northern afghanistan and speak their own ormari language.

15 posts ..u just made his account to talk **** about IK ... u r supporter of mass murderer altaf hussian ...

Real pakistan (80%) is all about ethnic pride which most of the burger class on this forum is unaware of, why it hurts when someone wants to educate people about things which will not be found on websites or books but by living among those 80% of pakistani common public. Ethnic pride of ethnicities is very strong in pakistan which is delibrately played down by burgers and media which is controlled by them. If we acknowledge the pride of ethnicities of pakistan, most of the law and order problems of pakistan will be easily solved as it will help us to understand the triggering factors behind the unrest in different parts of pakistan.

The answer is simple, we don't give a flying fck to your ethnic hatred here and we don't want to learn it, especially from a clown like you.. So GTFO (if you know what it stands for)..

Back
Top Bottom