What's new

Ayatollah Khamenei Urges Muslims to Slam 'Oppressors' Who Invade Kashmiris

The road to Chabahar is bumpy and Qatar has resulted in new alliances
No because of close relationship of India with USA and India snubbing Iran over uae such statements not needed in Obama presidency but now essential to avoid isolation during trump era

There are quite a number of shias in ajk, some months back when there was a sudden onslaught of terror attacks all over pakistan , a shia cleric in azad kashmir was also targetted tho he survived. I have distant relatives from azad kashmir and they tell there are quite a shias there. I had once visited ajk when i was a kid and myself had seen a very huge moharram mourning procession where everyone was beating themselves with chains etc etc -as it was like any other procession in any other part of pakistan. so please do not speak stuff on your own.

Secondly , ayatollah is a corrupt mullah he could care less about palestinians , iranains just want their footprint all across arab land. if thee is anything iran has done for palestine than it is damage to palestinian cause through its terror proxies like Hizbollah. Trust me no syrians or palestinians would say we are happy with iran or need irans help, Instead they are sick and tired of iranian intervention. And normally palestinians ask pakistan army to help them,

Lastly, again please do not make up stuff on your own unless you know people from any specific region.

I am Pakistani, and I know more about Pakistan than you. There are many Shias in Baltistan, not in Azad Kashmir. There are very very few Shias in Azad Kashmir, it is a predominantly Sunni region. I have been to Azad Kashmir many times and know people from there too.

We do not even mind Iran says whatever they want to their own public but keep on doing business with us and providing fuel to our economy in a regular basis. If Iran is really thinking to target India for Kashmir, then i am sorry to say it will not work out as Iran is thinking...I am still holding my comments about Iran as i respect the friendship with Iran...may be some Iranian member can provide more clarity about this issue.

I am Pakistani, and I know more about Pakistan than you. There are many Shias in Baltistan, not in Azad Kashmir. There are very very few Shias in Azad Kashmir, it is a predominantly Sunni region. I have been to Azad Kashmir many times and know people from there too.
Gilgit is a shia dominant region. You made the claim there are no shias in azad kashmir , then you came down to claiming there are very very few shias. All i was saying was azad kashmir is not a shia dominant region just as rest of pakistan is not (except some fata agencies n gb) but the size of shia population in terms of percentages would be same just like you would see in rest of pakistan. When i said i myself saw a huge moharram procession in my childhood, where do you assume those shias were coming from?
Anyways i have shared what i knew.

The road to Chabahar is bumpy and Qatar has resulted in new alliances
Khomeini statement was just a regular did statement he gave just like maby other statements of his in past.

@django @waz @EAK
In sahab ko kabhi ley kar jao Mirpur ya Muzafarabad Muharam mein

Gilgit is a shia dominant region. You made the claim there are no shias in azad kashmir , then you came down to claiming there are very very few shias.

It's a figure of speech, "no" doesn't mean "not even a single one".

All i was saying was azad kashmir is not a shia dominant region just as rest of pakistan is not (except some fata agencies n gb) but the size of shia population in terms of percentages would be same just like you would see in rest of pakistan. When i said i myself saw a huge moharram procession in my childhood, where do you assume those shias were coming from?
Anyways i have shared what i knew.

Yes, it is a Sunni majority region, not like the Indian who was claiming Khamenei was talking about Azad Kashmir. The Indian was claiming it was a Shia majority region, and I was responding to that.

It's a figure of speech, "no" doesn't mean "not even a single one".

Yes, it is a Sunni majority region, not like the Indian who was claiming Khamenei was talking about Azad Kashmir. The Indian was claiming it was a Shia majority region, and I was responding to that.
that is because for indians azad kashmir includes gilgit baltistan too. The distinction exists for pakistanis but indians consider pakistan occupiedkashmir as entire northern area , though i am not sure why they do it, some say ajk and gb were once part of one sikh state including indian occupied Kashmir etc

Did not expect you will come down to the point of sending lanat on pak army who if had not been there k Shias would have faced manifolds the number of attacks they did otherwise. That thread was locked so couldnt comment there.

that is because for indians azad kashmir includes gilgit baltistan too. The distinction exists for pakistanis but indians consider pakistan occupiedkashmir as entire northern area , though i am not sure why they do it, some say ajk and gb were once part of one sikh state including indian occupied Kashmir etc

Did not expect you will come down to the point of sending lanat on pak army who if had not been there k Shias would have faced manifolds the number of attacks they did otherwise. That thread was locked so couldnt comment there.

When people support the Armed Forces through thick and thin; and the apathy and indifference is what they get in return, in the the face of constant targeting right under their noses, what do you expect?

Shias wouldn't be facing attacks in manifolds, they can protect themselves very well; but want to abide by the law, and want to work within the system. But this is what the system gives them.

Well, to be honest that is a matured opinion. No specific country mentioned. Kashmir is like a caged princess as we all know and love.

But tagging the problems in Bahrain and Yemen with Kashmir makes no sense to me. Kashmir is one of those issues that is very much comparable to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It is something that our grandparents-era heard of. It is something that has no hope in it. And something that even our grandchildren will hear about. Tragic, but true.

His inclusion of Yemen and Bahrain along with Kashmir also makes it clear he was talking about Sunni Pakistani invaders and oppressors of Kashmir just like Saudi Sunni invaders of Yemen and Bahrain.

I don't think there were any military operations over Bahrain. Just that the Shias over there are (apparently) discriminated against. What happened in Yemen is very tragic though. The Saudis should solve the humanitarian issues over there.

If the man is indeed taking advantage of the sectarian issue, then rest be assured that it will not work out well for his country in the long term, adding further insult to injury considering their economy. Like I said, the tagging Kashmir with Yemen and Bahrain makes no sense unless they are trying to 'sectarianize' the complex subject of Kashmir. Bad ideas belong to the garbage.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom