What's new

Ayatollah Khamenei Urges Muslims to Slam 'Oppressors' Who Invade Kashmiris

Ayatollah Khamenei should stop making a new enemy for us.

how he is making enemy? he is scholar not a govt official, your indian friends were okay with his statements in the past, its not the first time he talked about Kashmir.

The Grand Ayatollah also supports the struggle of Palestinian people, who are Sunni.

Furthermore, there are no Shias in Azad Kashmir either, they are Sunnis. So your analogy of Sunni Pakistan attacking Shia Kashmir makes no sense.
There are quite a number of shias in ajk, some months back when there was a sudden onslaught of terror attacks all over pakistan , a shia cleric in azad kashmir was also targetted tho he survived. I have distant relatives from azad kashmir and they tell there are quite a shias there. I had once visited ajk when i was a kid and myself had seen a very huge moharram mourning procession where everyone was beating themselves with chains etc etc -as it was like any other procession in any other part of pakistan. so please do not speak stuff on your own.

Secondly , ayatollah is a corrupt mullah he could care less about palestinians , iranains just want their footprint all across arab land. if thee is anything iran has done for palestine than it is damage to palestinian cause through its terror proxies like Hizbollah. Trust me no syrians or palestinians would say we are happy with iran or need irans help, Instead they are sick and tired of iranian intervention. And normally palestinians ask pakistan army to help them,

Lastly, again please do not make up stuff on your own unless you know people from any specific region.

This post belongs in funny section;

Lastly, again please do not make up stuff on your own

I agree people shouldn't make stuff up.

Trust me no Syrians or Palestinians would say, we are happy with Iran or need Irans help, Instead they are sick and tired of Iranian intervention

You meant do as I say not as I do!!! :blink:

This post belongs in funny section

You meant do as I say not as I do!!! :blink:
Do not make stuff on your own comment was not with regards to palestine , i wrote that both the times(including the one you quoted) referring to his remark that there are no shias in ajk. You misunderstood it

Who are the oppressor?? Kashmir belongs to Pakistan plz ayatollah please clarify your position.Although Iran never accept Kashmir as part of Pakistan or vote for any resolution in favour of Pakistan. Saudi Arabia and turkey only two countries who openly supported Pakistani cause even China instead of taking sides call it bilateral issue even though Pakistan always supported on south China Tibet or Taiwan issue.

What other enemies he has created for Iran ?:undecided:
how he is making enemy? he is scholar not a govt official, your indian friends were okay with his statements in the past, its not the first time he talked about Kashmir.
The one and only reason for our problems today is because these white knight wanna be ayatollahs had decided to help other muslims against "Little Satan", That's why we have all of these sanctions on our back and some of the most powerful countries is the world as our enemy, And ironically now the very people that we are trying to help will join hands with Israel to finish off the Rafezi nation once and for all if they get the chance to. Now these guys want to get head to head with India to help another over oppressed muslim group. If nobody stops them today, our next enemy after India will be China cause these guys will be going to help the oppressed Chinese muslims after this one. And for your information, this guy isn't just a simple scholar, he is the supreme leader of Iran, he determines the fundamental basis of Iran's policies. BTW Indians are not my friends, but they are not my enemies either, i don't want our ayatollahs to make them join the big club of Iran's enemies.

Last edited:
The one and only reason for our problems today is because these white knight wanna be ayatollahs had decided to help other muslims against "Little Satan", That's why we have all of these sanctions on our back and some of the most powerful countries is the world as our enemy, And ironically now the very people that we are trying to help will join hands with Israel to finish off the Rafezi nation once and for all if they get the chance to. Now these guys want to get head to head with India to help another over oppressed muslim group. If nobody stops them today, our next enemy after India Will be China cause these guys will going to help the oppressed Chinese muslims after this one. And for your information, this guy isn't just a simple scholar, he is the supreme leader of Iran, he determines the fundamental basis of Iran's policies. BTW Indians are not my friends, but they are not my enemies either, i don't want our ayatollahs to make them join the big club of Iran's enemies.
hmmmmm.....so Shah was better as in his time Iran does not have such enemies...

Actually it is not brutal at all right now. Army actively tries to avoid hitting native Kashmiris. Ever seen those videos of Indian troops running from Kashmiri women pelting stones? Do you think they are afraid of stones when they have rifles in their hands? They are ordered to avoid firing on civilians. It will be a PR and a political mess for Indian government if they do it right now. Modi is trying to change that. From suppressing press to making sure global media turns a blind eye in case India takes real action on Kashmiris.

Have you seen anything like what happened in punjab when India went crushing Khalistan uprising? I guess not. Pawa shells and plastic bullets and some water cannons. This is nowhere any brutal. Real brutality will be when India will start doing what Pakistan is doing for her problem areas. All these protestors will find is real hard to protest when it will be raining bullets from sky. Or drones blowing houses in the dead of the night.

As far as America goes, India does not want any leverage from America on Pakistan per say. It just wants America to look the other way when it does the mop-up in the valley.

And no CPEC is no statement to USA. It is a path -- more like alternative path -- to avoid blockade. China has better ways to make statements to USA, starting with all the US debt they hold. Pakistan has a different position in Chinese plans, it has very little bearing to USA. Did you hear China making noise when US planes conduct drone strikes in Pakistan? Nope!

Indian northwest is a India China issue, even with all the tensions it never comes down to even a gunfight -- not atleast in the near future. There will be a settlement of this issue. Don't know when -- but it will have no relationship with India's militant problem in Kashmir. Terms will be more favorable for Chinese for sure.

So long India Army does not cross the border and attacks Pakistan, China have no issues if India genocides entire Kashmiri population. And no, if Pakistani Army tries mess with Indian Army in support of Kashmiri militants, they will find China stopping them not helping them.

I don't know about the videos where Indian soldiers are running away from stone pelting Kashmiri women but I have seen videos where unarmed kashmir men are kicking fully armed Indian soldiers and making them say death to India. You can see the fear in their eyes.

Trust me, no one in Pakistan will lose sleep over Hindu terrorists who are ruling India and their plans to make another syria in Kashmir. You want to use air power, tanks, be our guest, nothing will please us more, you will be right where we want you to be. Ever heard about escalation ladder? Those AK47 carrying freedom fighters can easily be equipped with anti tank and anti aircraft missiles. This will give us huge impetus to expand anarchy further in mainland India, through kashmir ofcourse.

As for American leverage over Pakistan, it is what saved India back in kargil. Without it, we will be free to do as we please.

For CPEC, everyone knows how America is twisting and turning in misery over it and on record shown it's uneasiness over how it will be used by China in geopolitical chessboard and ME energy affairs. You are free to believe otherwise however.

Actually I was referring to North east as opposed to India north west. China eyes territorial soverinity and merger of these lands in China under "one China" policy. Which btw Pakistan support. It is given that this "you rub my back and I will yours" understanding, both China and Pakistan will coordinate their efforts to wrestle control of these respective lands from India. If China can block Massod Azhar being labelled as terrorist in UN, those who think that China will not support Pakistani designs in Indian occupied kashmir, are living in fools paradise.

I don't know about the videos where Indian soldiers are running away from stone pelting Kashmiri women but I have seen videos where unarmed kashmir men are kicking fully armed Indian soldiers and making them say death to India. You can see the fear in their eyes.

Trust me, no one in Pakistan will lose sleep over Hindu terrorists who are ruling India and their plans to make another syria in Kashmir. You want to use air power, tanks, be our guest, nothing will please us more, you will be right where we want you to be. Ever heard about escalation ladder? Those AK47 carrying freedom fighters can easily be equipped with anti tank and anti aircraft missiles. This will give us huge impetus to expand anarchy further in mainland India, through kashmir ofcourse.

As for American leverage over Pakistan, it is what saved India back in kargil. Without it, we will be free to do as we please.

For CPEC, everyone knows how America is twisting and turning in misery over it and on record shown it's uneasiness over how it will be used by China in geopolitical chessboard and ME energy affairs. You are free to believe otherwise however.

Actually I was referring to North east as opposed to India north west. China eyes territorial soverinity and merger of these lands in China under "one China" policy. Which btw Pakistan support. It is given that this "you rub my back and I will yours" understanding, both China and Pakistan will coordinate their efforts to wrestle control of these respective lands from India. If China can block Massod Azhar being labelled as terrorist in UN, those who think that China will not support Pakistani designs in Indian occupied kashmir, are living in fools paradise.

Just few simple points.

1. Pakistan can arm Kashmiri all they want, but it is one thing to learn to use a AK-47, its another to learn and use anti aircraft missiles and anti tank missiles and other advanced weaponry. Army academies exist for a reason. Good luck training kids to carry these, let alone use them.

2. India is in no mood to terrorise Pakistan. This matter concerns Kashmiri militancy.

3. Kargil has nothing to do with the present situation. History belongs to history books.

4. CPEC, America is no where related to this. If anything, CPEC will be a liabiity for Pakistan if they desire to fight a war with India. Unless China wants a war with India, China will not let Pakistan go on a war and destroy their investments. If China wants a war, Pakistan will be least of concerns for India compared to China.

5. Indo China border dispute will resolve, most probably in favour of China. Recently China is insisting on Twang region to control Tibetians. I guess that will be the resolution of the conflict, India will have to let go of Twang and China will make minor concessions in North west disputed regions. This all has nothing to do with Kashmir and India's suppression of Kashmiri militancy.

6. Suppressing a motion in UNSC is easy, any one of P-5 can veto. Problem will be to get a motion accepted, as any one of P-5 can veto it. US will most probably veto any UNSC intervention in India's suppression of Kashmiris -- even if China puts that motion forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom