What's new

Awesome Speech by Javed Hashmi in NA

No Hashmi is a man who follow his principles more than following any party or leader blindly . Obviously kids of pti will cheers for anyone who say yes to call of their messiah and will hate anyone who oppose fasadi politics of their leader because for them IK is infallible
Dude ....chill man! Hashmi and principles?

What principles? it took him 17 days of dancing to realize he was on the wrong side? that suddenly he woke up and saw lanat on Qadri's face? Man if he spat his venom on day 1 I would have respected him....not after eating all the halwa like those molvis!

Dude ....chill man! Hashmi and principles?

What principles? it took him 17 days of dancing to realize he was on the wrong side? that suddenly he woke up and saw lanat on Qadri's face? Man if he spat his venom on day 1 I would have respected him....not after eating all the halwa like those molvis!
What halwa? Sometime you act like 12 year old who love to dance on tunes of Imran khan. Dont be a blind hater of anyone just because he oppose pti...read his interview which i posted in my topic to understand his position before insulting him
[video]
..obviously he suddenly became evil just after leaving PTI

10658973_1506943809543632_36019889194797737_o.jpg

It is not obvious to do an evil for 17 days and then call it evil :unsure:

Whose the blind one?
You. I will ask again read the interview i posted and then talk because he discuss there at what point he felt the need to oppose this march..he was opposing going forward from point where they stayed for 17 days without any clashes

You. I will ask again read the interview i posted and then talk because he discuss there at what point he felt the need to oppose this march..he was opposing going forward from point where they stayed for 17 days without any clashes

Correct.
Actually, as per the long interview posted by you yesterday, JH was against the march from the get-go but reluctantly joined. Then even after he joined he continued to have differences with IK but, as JH implied in that interview, Imran Khan was basically a dictator: 'It is his party, he is the leader, and so what could we do' (paraphrased). Even then he broke away and went back to Multan when IK's stupid mouth, off-the-cuff suggested a 'Technocrat Govt'. He re-joined the march after clear promises/guarantees from IK himself. And the final break came when IK decided to march on the PM House.

I see no reason to doubt the above course of events, actions, and reactions.

The latest speech of JH may be warming up some PTI hearts(the 'trial of the Parliament instead of IK', the criticism of NS, the confirmation of rigging...) but the bottom line is that JH has rejected IK's aggressive posturing, IK's alliance with the PAT, IK's collusion with the military, and indeed IK's marches on the PM House/Parliament. And these are the things which count most for/against Imran Khan at this point!!

so that makes him right?! :unsure:

Yea he seems to be having his maturity seizure :D
You didnt get my point i guess? I said even model town episode was planed ahead of this whole drama. There is not SS in it.

He has rather shown Imran Khan his stature. Which is greater than TuQ. Imran should understand that despite his repeated call, why people are not paying heed to him. And the way Hashmi defended him despite him sacking with a statement, shows the sincerity of Javid Hashmi to his leader. All these sheeda talli 11 has a proven track record of throwing someone in a gutter and then escaping the scene. I said it again and again even at the start of dharna was that one person which Imran needs to avoid the most is Sheeda Talli. If PTI had two or three people like Javed Hashmi, then situation wouldn't have reached to this turn of events. People can expect acts of violence from TuQ but not from Imran. No body was listening to me when I was saying that Imran should know that his mob is not of mureeds, but political workers and common people.A mureed can even jump in a burning hell if his peer asks him to do so. But you shouldn't expect this from a political worker. Result was Imran's ranks vanished as the clashes erupted. You shouldn't expect the families to run into the baton charge. I 1000% agree with Javid Hashmi that government should give PTI a respectable way out but Imran needs more people like Javed Hashmi around him to accept it because, in all honesty, PTI will definitely loose a lot especially when LGBs are a more probable outcome out of resolution of this turmoil. What is lost can be rebuild over time, nobody though BB and NS would ever be able to make a political comeback in 1999 but they did. So can Imran Khan but just stop this fall and get back on the track....
Apparently I am not the only one of the view.

You didnt get my point i guess? I said even model town episode was planed ahead of this whole drama. There is not SS in it.
SS? the punjab CM was not in charge of the police? :blink: man what a worthless creature?!

When the time comes for accountability he cleans his hands off his own police? Do you know the higher up the hierarchy you are the more answerable you SHOULD BE !

I havent updated myself with the latest...will do soo then see what I have to say...am not sure of the current situation...so aint gonna respond to this stuff ...

SS? the punjab CM was not in charge of the police? :blink: man what a worthless creature?!

When the time comes for accountability he cleans his hands off his own police? Do you know the higher up the hierarchy you are the more answerable you SHOULD BE !

:-s Please read what I said before, there is a theory.. With some directions from JH interview.

Cant say much about it until and unless the bloody thing is investigated!

Back
Top Bottom