What's new

Awareness of NEM weapons and need for legislation

Here is a copy of my post on the current state of NEM weapons activity in Lahore. This post was made originally on another forum where I write more regularly: https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=960

About a year ago, I used to write on this thread many times a day. Now I write only when there is something special or if some major problem arises. First of all, I must admit that things are on average far better now than they were at any point in past twenty years. I get good food and good water easily. Though there are still some drugged beverages brands on the market and I avoid coca-cola or pepsi-cola, there are plenty of other beverages in the stores that are free from mind control drugs. The best and the most important thing is that drinking water is good in many brands in Lahore city. I can also just drive down to some filtration plant nearby and water in the public water supply is also usually very good. I have to be thankful and I do not want to be complaining after all of this sea change in the behavior of mind control agencies. I still recall how I had to brutally struggle to get good water or "something good to drink" everyday a few years ago. The underground water of Lahore city was thoroughly and very systematically drugged and there was absolutely no brand of beverages that was without mind control drugs. I would drive to remote and poor neighborhoods of Lahore city and survived mainly by getting beverages that had been lying on shelf on very small stores unsold for several years. Sometimes when I would be lucky, I would be able to get good water from some small city several tens of kilometers outside Lahore. And everyday was an absolute struggle and the only thing on my mind would be how to get something good to drink and eat.
Ok, I am not complaining but I decided to write this post several days ago when I was forced on shameful and humiliating torture three days ago. They locked directed energy on the tip of my penis and it was very painful and unsettling for me. I urinated more than twenty times in two hours. I would feel better when I would be able to take a very small amount of urine out of my penis each time. They had done this two times previously for several hours but I did not write here since I thought that it was a self-humiliating exercise to tell people about my persecution like this but when they did it last time, I decided to write about it lest it becomes a common practice and starts to happen everyday. I would say again that many of these mind control people have absolutely no respect or regard for my or anybody's human dignity. I want people to recall how American army soldiers were openly urinating on prisoners in Abu-Gharib and most of the staff there knew about it but such humiliatory actions were considered perfectly normal by most of them. It was until the tapes were run on TV and news was on air everywhere that many of them started to think that we have made a mistake. Mind control agents are not very different and when they are angry about their failure in controlling me, they resort to punishing me using humiliating actions like targeting directed energy on the tip of my penis. I would like to ask Americans if such actions represent American ethics and mentality and if they do not represent American ethics I wonder why such things do not stop even after I write here openly about them. Please own your actions if you do not want to stop them.
Ok apart from all the good things that I mentioned at the start, they still release mind control gas on me that settles on my body and charges it. This gas is released on me when I drive in my car and in the bath room of my house. I also do not use air-conditioning despite scorching heat because of the huge gas that comes with AC air and when the gas is inhaled, it is highly mind altering in a very painful way. This thing never stopped in past twenty years.
If things are better today, it is because of a lot of struggle that I have done over past twenty years in telling people about my story and writing details of torture. But my struggle is not as important as the sacrifice of destinies of hundreds of my intelligent Pakistani fellows who were retarded forever by CIA just because they wanted to do science and technology in Pakistan. When CIA openly started its operations about fifteen years ago, major European embassies were telling Pakistan army to cooperate with CIA saying that this practice is also done in their home countries to people whose neurotransmitters might hurt society. American mind control agencies told people that they were experts at neurotransmitters and they only wanted to target those people who would be a threat to society due to their bad neurotransmitters. On top of that, American intelligence agencies distributed several hundred millions of dollars to people in Pakistan who helped convince others and advance that agenda that mind control agencies are indeed right and these people must be targeted. No wonder there was a completely thorough drugging of beverages in many major cities of Pakistan and all those beverages were drugged officially at manufacturing source. But when the targeting and retarding of intelligent people became an extremely common thing, there was a huge concern in European embassies why Americans were retarding so many people. Pakistan Army officials told foreign embassies detailed stories how everybody who wanted to start something serious in science and technology and was not already entrenched and well known in society was cruelly targeted and retarded. When it became obvious that American agencies are not targeting people due to any bad neurotransmitters as initially claimed and they were just openly retarding anybody who wanted to start something meaningful in science and technology, European embassies start writing to their parent countries that American agencies must not be believed in their claims. I continued to write for more than fifteen years on internet and my case became a special case that every major European embassy was observing. Due to scale of lies that were told to people and other embassies about me, they were totally shocked when I Was able to solve the problems of solutions of SDEs and ODEs despite that I had a very meager math background. It was realized by major European embassies that scale of lies told by American mind control agencies changes proportionately to intelligence and mental capability of the target. European embassies asked Pakistan army to tell absolutely everything about my past if I ever had any extremist or terrorist background and they were told that I had absolutely no such bad thing and I Was a basically very nice and a meek guy and a thorough geek. As a result of the sacrifices of hundreds of people retarded, now many European governments when asked by mind control agencies of United States to retard their citizen reply that they would not let any American agency do such things and would observe the individuals on their own and stop them from any wrongdoing and then they observe the target for special neurotransmitters and exceptional intelligence. But nobody wants to openly speak about it due to huge political, defense and trade ties with America.
I did not want to write this paragraph but then I changed my mind again and decided to write it. Many Good Americans would innocently ask me about the reason why American agencies would ever want to target Pakistanis doing science and technology and open floodgates of money to fund such projects. With a due apology to many good right wing people, I would say that right wing hardliners and religious conservatives are a problem all over the world. Buddha taught love for humanity like no man ever did but his fanatic religious conservative followers are ready to burn entire villages just because the target people are not buddhists. Take hindu extremists and how they treat muslims. And obviously the results and consequences of muslim extremism and fanaticism are well known to all of us and I do not need to say much about it. Mentality of many right wing hard liners in US defence is not very different. While you can find nicest of the mankind in plenty in United States, there is no dearth of people there who hate muslims and consider it a great thing to fail entire muslim countries and would be righteously elated when they participate in such activities. I believe that right wing hardliners in US defense are a very serious problem for rest of the world due to their hatred for muslims. Where you can solve many problems with muslim countries just by being earnest or honest, they would knowingly prefer to impose wars because it benefits them. OK I end my rant here but I think many people would have gotten my point. As far as an average American is concerned, most of them are very very nice people. Apart from the fact that religious teachings are usually no more than dogma, religious conservatives are usually not a problem, but they become a serious problem when their religion teaches or encourages hatred for others not belonging to their religion.
Another thing that I would like to mention. Coffee in Lahore is thoroughly drugged with mind control chemicals. Nestle Coffee has been drugged with mind control chemicals for more than past ten years. This would be surprising for people but nestle coffee is imported in Pakistan from more than a dozen countries since Nestle locally manufactures coffee in so many countries. But Nestle Coffee imported from Brazil, Indonesia, USA, UK, Thailand or any other country is thoroughly drugged with mind control chemicals. Even the coffee imported from Russia is drugged with mind control chemicals. One exception is Nestle coffee imported from Ghana. I was driving from Islamabad to Lahore several months ago and I spotted Nestle coffee made in Ghana at a large superstore in a city midway. Some random importer had imported coffee because he probably got it too cheap as a Nestle brand. When I noticed it was Nestle brand, I knew it would most likely be drugged. But then I thought that retarding poor people of Ghana with mind control would be cruelty beyond imagination and the coffee might as well be good and I bought the coffee. And it was good. It was the only Nestle coffee in a glass Jar that I found good in past six or seven years. Ok, Nestle three in one coffee satchets are sometimes good and I have tried it many times last year. But currently there is almost no brand of Coffee in glass jars that is good in Lahore. Davidoff used to be good several years ago but in past two years, I have tried it more than six or seven times from random stores and it was never good and then I gave up on it. Similar is the case with many other coffee brands. Last month, I was able to find an unknown brand in a store and tried it and it was luckily good. But I have had no luck after that. Again either the coffee is drugged with mind control chemicals by all major coffee brands at the manufacturing source in so many countries or they ask major coffee importers in Pakistan who import on huge scale to drug the coffee before distributing it in Pakistan. This could not be possible without connivance of intelligence agencies in Pakistan. But I really cannot be sure which one of these two is the actual reality.

Back
Top Bottom