What's new

Awareness of NEM weapons and need for legislation

I had earlier shared my brain control persecution experiences with defence.pk friends on a different thread. Unfortunately that thread was closed for further replies. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/machinations-of-american-embassy-in-pakistan.354064/

I have revived an older thread about the topic and I want to share my recent brain control effort on the hands of American agencies. The good news is that my brain control activity has decreased quite a bit which is very positive and I am now trying to request good Americans to end my brain control activity altogether. Here is another forum where I have written the recent posts.
https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=675
Following is a post I made at the end of August when brain control activity decreased:
I want to mention here for friends that a lot of persecution activity has sharply decreased and things are far better. Earlier I had to be very careful about water, other beverages and food. But they have mostly stopped such activity of contaminating food and I continue to repeatedly take food and beverages from the same places I like without any fear. Things have never been so good since a long time. I want to earnestly thank those people who have asked for kindness towards me. Life is far more beautiful for me now thanks to those good people who asked for end of all NEM activities against me. I will request all good American people to please show more kindness and make kind effort to end all mind control activities against me. I will be very obliged and thankful to all those good people.

Here is another post in September 2017 where I tried to persuade good Americans to be kind and better with me. The post follows below:
I have not stated anything here about how my life is going for a while. Things are good and are a lot better than old days. My food is rarely drugged but it does happen once in a while but is rare so I can bear it. I am also trying to work for some very very nice people. I will earnestly request Americans again to not create any hurdle in my job prospects. I will take this opportunity to request Americans to please work for my total freedom and I would be extremely obliged. I would categorically state that I never had any slightest thoughts to hurt Americans in any way and despite my cruel persecution, I still had great respect for good Americans. I always will pray for a good life and great prosperity for American people. God has been very kind to American people and I would request Americans to be kind with us as well and we would always be grateful to Americans.

Below is a post I made yesterday in the hope that good Americans would be sympathetic to the cause of my freedom from brain control. I believe a large number of Americans are very good humans who would sympathize with me when they get to know my suffering and trauma and would try to do something for my freedom. The post foolows below:
I continue to write here in the hope that my requests to good American people for my freedom from brain control will have some effect and some good people will actually make some effort for my freedom. I want to say to Americans that I do not believe in 'tit for tat'. If some good Americans would like to make me their friend, I will have ten times greater desire to make them my friends. In fact, I would like to make good friends even with those people who were behind my being the target for brain control when I was a masters student in US and I do not want to keep any grievances against them. I would request Americans again to please let me live with freedom from brain control and you will see me as a human who will always care for good Americans and pray about happiness and increase in prosperity of American people. I would always be indebted to those good people who would make an effort for my freedom.

This thread that I started several years ago has seen very different tones and I have many times said bad things about general American public across the board when I was suffering from severe persecution. There were times when I was very upset and totally blinded by trauma of my persecution and I said wrong things about Americans due to anguish and suffering that I had to face as a victim of brain control persecution. Now that my suffering has decreased a bit, I am in a more balanced state of mind and I would apologize to all good Americans who are totally unrelated to my persecution for saying things About general American people that were not true across the board but were said in a state of agony. I know there are very large number of Americans that would end my persecution right away if they could. I would like to make this point before good Americans that even when I was saying bad and wrong things about general Americans, I had no desire to practically do anything that would ever hurt them and I still wanted their benefit. Here is a post I made several years ago when I was saying bad things about Americans but I still had sanity to make suggestions about their great future. However I do apologize again to good Americans for saying wrong and bad things about them that were not true in general and request them to make effort for my freedom.
Here is my post several years ago where I suggest that these mind control agencies should be trained for the good of American people in general.

"I have some suggestions for American people especially those who really care about their nation. CIA has a lot of advanced classified knowledge about how brain works and some of this research is not known to medical and brain sciences community outside of defence circles. This research has been done with public money but still general American public or broader humanity never benefits from it and if this research is made openly available to brain sciences and related medical community, it would truly stimulate advances in understanding of the brain. American should stress their government for giving medical community access to classified knowledge about working of the brain.

My second suggestion is that these CIA people, who are trained in applying their skills about how brain works and how we think, should be channeled towards positive and constructive activity. Give these people a license to practice their knowledge towards helping American community and make some appropriate regulations that deter bad use of these technologies and ask them to help children of your nation develop more parts of their brain. They can really help people especially children in improving their brain because they have extensive applied knowledge about how neurotransmitters interact to form thought and how brain controls our physical and intellectual activity. It would help all children including those handicapped and those extremely gifted to become even better in most aspects of their life. Please do not be a loser nation and instead of retarding intelligent children of other lands, help the children of your own nation develop their maximum potential as good human beings that actually contribute to society. "

The above post I mentioned is here: https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=135
Post 149 above.

Last edited:
Amin:I have previously said that Pentagon needs real talent. It needs good, smart and talented people that decide how to best protect America from all kind of real threats while also following good human values and ethics that American society itself proclaims. Most of us foreigners (or Muslims) do not have anything against America and we pray that God bless America and its people. If there are people in our nations who want to hurt or damage Americans, we want to be first ones to condemn and stop them.

Above is an excerpt from an older post 530 on my sister thread on Wilmott.com. I would like to say to Americans that I am a brain control victim who was targeted due to his talent and I absolutely never had anything against America or Americans and I really would say that any Muslims or Pakistanis who want to hurt Americans or genuine American interests must be stopped by other good Pakistanis. I believe that if I can help some genuine American interests, I would have no qualms about following that path. For example I have vocally demanded on several forums earlier that Shakeel Afridi, who was behind the identification of Bin Laden's residence, must be allowed to go to America or allowed to live in Pakistan freely if he wishes. Just like most Americans would say, I have also said that Shakeel Afridi did a good thing by bringing a terrorist to justice and his right logical end. I would request all good Americans to raise voice about my freedom from brain control and I would be extremely thankful to them for their efforts. If American people give me freedom, I promise they will find a very good friend in me for the rest of my life. Again as I said in the above quotes, I say again that God bless America and its people.

This is post I made another forum.

Today several terrorists attacked a university in Peshawar city and killed many students. Pakistan army officials very quickly reached the spot and killed the terrorists. Terrorists had enough ammunition to continue for several hours and if they had not being stopped by Pak Army soldiers, there would have been far greater bloodshed. In past few years there have been many many such instances when our Pak army contained terrorists and gave lives for security of civilians and people of Pakistan. We, as Pakistanis, must respect army for their efforts for the security and future of our country because they have several times saved our country from unrest.
I am writing it since in my previous post, I have said something about elements in Pakistan army trying to connive with CIA against very patriotic Pakistani civilians in CIA's use of NEM weapons on ambitious Pakistanis. I want to ask good and patriotic army officials to act against these elements in Pak army who have become a blemish on otherwise great and patriotic Pakistan army. It would be too wrong for me to say that all of Pakistan army is bad since many in Pakistan Army have give great sacrifices for Pakistan and its better future. I hope good Pakistan army officials would know this conspiracy of CIA against Pakistan and stop bad elements in Pakistan Army to connive with CIA. Let us all work together for a better future of Pakistan.

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had asked Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) for historical tick data. Here is the progress on that. I called stock exchange several times during the day. On my first call, stock exchange officials told me that IT department had problems extracting the data since time was in nanoseconds. I exclaimed that when people know how to code, nanoseconds are as easy as seconds or minutes. Stock exchange officials told me that they would try to settle the matter with IT department and find out a way forward.
I called again and told stock exchange officials if there IT department finds it hard to extract tick data, I will get them across experienced IT professionals who can guide IT department at PSX how to extract the data. Stock exchange officials told me that they would resolve the matter by the end of the day.
I had bought similar data two years ago.
When I finally called the stock exchange professionals at the end of the day, they told me that there is a possibility that stock exchange had not saved the data for past few years and if stock exchange does not have record of the trading data, they would not be able to sell the data. I was totally surprised by the claim that stock exchange had not saved the trading data and had no record of the data. PSX is getting included on several major emerging markets indices and several thousand foreign institutions have invested in PSX. There are several financial news sources that claim that PSX is probably the market with greatest return in the world in dollar terms. I told the stock market representative that this was the most unimaginable thing that such a popular stock exchange had not saved its data and I could not believe what they were claiming that stock exchange did not have record of the data. When I expressed my shock and sheer unbelief about the claim that stock exchange did not have historical data, stock exchange representative told me that they will find a way to sort out the problem and they expect to get the data for me one way or other but they needed more time. This was the last phone call and our discussion ended in a good note in which stock exchange representative assured that they would get the data for me.
I hope I would be able to buy the PSX historical data in a few days. I will keep friends updated.

I had previously said that American agencies work closely with their European counterparts to force any potential European customers to not work with my firm. American Agencies continue to target me because they know they would not be able to control me if I am financially independent. I want to say to good Americans that I was targeted by extreme religious right wing in US defence and I had committed no crime other than being an ambitious muslim and these right wing officials could not see a Muslim excelling anywhere due to their hatred for Muslims and Pakistanis. Twenty years have already passed since they started to target me and their is no sign that they would end my persecution anytime soon. I want to tell Americans and other people across the world that I really do not have any interest in what Americans do and I do not follow any American News other than things that get known to our local media in Pakistan. I really do not want to have to do much about Americans other than begging them to let me live in my own country. Right wing extremists in American defence know several talented and ambitious Pakistanis and continue to persecute them with NEM weapons so that they could damage the future of our country. I am not alone and there are tens of other Pakistanis like me that they persecute. They are just not against Pakistan only. A brain control guy told me and boasted that they had planted people in Nokia that continued to internally resist efforts of NOKIA to convert to smartphone technology so that American companies can easily succeed in that sector. I have no competition with Americans but my religion and nationality became my greatest crime and I became a target of extreme right wing religious elements in US defence. I would again request good Americans to please control these extremists in defence department who continue to persecute totally innocent people who cannot even possibly have the capability to hurt any American or rightful American interest. I always have and always will respect all good Americans who are good human beings and pray for their success and happiness. Please stop these extremists in pentagon to from persecuting me forever and ask them to end my persecution now.

Since most European countries are far more civilized and have great regard for human rights and they have more empathy for human suffering and they are more knowledgeable about brain control tactics of American secret agencies, I would request embassies of all European countries in Pakistan to press upon good Pakistani people to end the NEM (neuro-electromagnetic) weapons persecution of all Pakistani targets. I believe every nation now knows that the purpose of NEM weapons is to damage the very country that cooperates with CIA. Countries still continue to cooperate with CIA since hundreds of millions of dollars are given to influential people in various nations so that talented and ambitious people of the target country would be stopped from contributing to their societies due to NEM weapons persecution. If officials in Pakistan had not helped CIA towards brain control of talented Pakistani citizens, CIA would not have succeeded in brain control activity here. I again request all European nations and their embassies in Pakistan who always uphold human rights to make some efforts to stop NEM brain control activity in Pakistan. I would be greatly indebted to every good human being who would work to end brain control torture in Pakistan and across the world.

I have said in my last email that the purpose of NEM (neuro-electromagentic) mind control weapons is to damage the very country that cooperates with CIA. Mind control agencies get to know people who are talented and ambitious and have a different brain but have not become well known for their work and then target them. People are targeted because of their potential and this potential gets known to mind control agencies because of their knowledge of neurotransmitters in the brain. The purpose is to stop these people from contributing to their respective societies. I remember when I used to mention on this forum that American mind control agencies targeted me because of my talent, several people here would enjoy making great fun of me. Nobody believed in anything that I would do something very intelligent. This is exactly like most of the mind control targets are, and after they have become targets, it is impossible for other people to think that these targets would ever do anything significant. I was lucky that there were several parts of my brain that had neurotransmitters that mind control agents had no knowledge, and therefore I continued to use those parts of the brain. Because of this, I was able to solve some very important unsolved problems in mathematics. Now when I say that CIA targeted me due to my talent, people take me seriously. Mind control agents continued to give me gases, and contaminated water/beverages and food, but they still could not know how to stop me from thinking in those parts of the brain that were out of their control. I believe other mind control targets are exactly like me but do not have the great luck to keep using unknown parts of their brain and it becomes difficult for them to do anything significant. I believe, if these targets are given freedom, many of them would greatly contribute to their societies but they would not be able to make a contribution unless they are given freedom from persecution by mind control weapons.
Since there are tens of other targets in my country and CIA/mind control agencies openly use different tactics to retard intelligent people, it would be very informative for European countries and their embassies to look deeply into mind control activity here in Pakistan as a test case and find out the parallel why Americans target the citizens of various European countries. I would also deeply request embassies of good European countries to ask good Pakistanis to stop all this activity of mind control persecution of so many Pakistanis. These targets are all innocent but are targeted by extreme American religious right to damage our country and it is an attempt to stop these targets from contributing to our societies.

I want to tell Americans and other good people across the world that I Want to live in my own country for the rest of my life. Though sometimes I wish that I would go to France for a Phd in Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics, Nanotechnology and biochemistry and have a career doing research in biomedical engineering after that. But if I am given peace and freedom from NEM mind control weapons, I would like to live in my own country, Pakistan. I would like to mention here that if American agencies give me freedom from NEM weapons now and I do something anti-American after that, they are most welcome to start using mind control weapons on me again. I cannot over-emphasize that I never wanted to do anything anti-American and I would never do anything in rest of my life against rightful American interests. Again I would never do anything against good American interests in the whole of my remaining life. I want to live in Pakistan for the rest of my life and if I do anything bad or malicious against right American interests, I would myself ask American brain control agencies to start persecuting me. I would again request good Americans to end my persecution amicably now on a good note and I will respect all good Americans for the rest of my life. If Americans end my persecution, they will always find a friend in me. If for whatever reason, I have been wronged, I do not want my past to hinder me from respecting good human beings and quite a number of Americans are very good human beings and I would always continue to acknowledge that.

Here is a post I made to a different forum.

I have been working with algorithmic trading for past few months but my heart remains with applied mathematics. I have decided to apply for admission to a few good French universities for multidisciplinary PhD in mathematics and biomedical engineering. Here is an email I sent to some of my connections at Ecole Polytechnique. I am writing it here so my Wilmott friends could guide or possibly help me about admission at a good French university.

Dear ****,
I want to do my cross-disciplinary PhD in applied Mathematics, Biomedical engineering, and nanotechnology at Ecole Polytechnique and I thought it would be a good idea to ask you if it could be possible.
I just have a masters in Economics degree but I was able to take a few courses in Mathematics at Courant. I have done some good work in stochastics. I have recently proposed analytic solutions to ODE and SDEs and you could solve possibly every ODE or SDE following the techniques I proposed. I believe I have contributed very new and interesting ideas to applied mathematics in this research. Here is URL to the paper: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2872598
I believe I have talent for Mathematics and I would like to utilize it for doing something that helps cure the diseases that plague humanity the most by doing research in applied mathematics and biomedical engineering.
For past many years I was targeted by American secret agencies and I have written about the experiences and reasons here. https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=690 They targeted me due to my talent for mathematics and I am sure this would end when I would be doing research in France. I believe I would be doing good research in collaboration with professors in mathematics from day one in the PhD program. I have interesting ideas about solutions of PDEs and some guidance and joint work would greatly help.
Currently I am doing research in high frequency trading but I would prefer to utilize my energy by trying to make a contribution to human health sciences and ending the diseases. One of my visions is a small machine based on artificial intelligence, image recognition and radiology which would be placed in try-rooms of departmental stores and women would be able to know if they have breast cancer in its infancy when they casually enter into the room and press their breasts against the screen for a minute and get a report that would be sent to their mobile phone. Similarly for prostate cancer. Something that makes detection of all kinds of cancer very easy in its infancy. These cancers are cruel killers and I would love to do some research work that helps eliminate them. I have also written a blog here: http://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com
I would request you to let me know if you think this is a good idea to do PhD in Ecole Polytechnique and if you could help me regarding that.
I wish you a good day, and a happy Christmas.

Kind regards,
Ahsan Amin

I would request my Wilmott friends including Peter, trackstar, Daniel, Alan and possibly Traden to make some suggestions about the universities in France and a PhD in biomedical engineering. I will also request all good Americans to stop right wing extremists in defence in their attempts at stopping me from doing something good for a great human cause. The world is not an ideal place and it is understandable if some right wing extremists are unnerved by good Muslims becoming very successful in financial markets but I hope that my doing research in biomedical engineering and related sciences should be a welcome scenario to all those people. A career in biomedical engineering cannot even possibly hurt anyone in their remote dreams and Americans should think about diverting their targets to such noble professions that can only bring a good change in the world.
I would like to end this post by saying that I have talent for Mathematics. I believe there are many smarter and more intelligent people doing research in applied mathematics but I think I have a different brain. It is not smarter but just different. I did some extremely good work on solution of ODEs and SDEs. Though no mathematician earlier made the discovery I did, after having known all the research in mathematics and compare it in terms of ingenuity, my work will be considered quite straightforward. We do not necessarily need geniuses doing research in applied mathematics and biomedical engineering, we always need people who think differently and they can always do interesting research that is different and not obvious to a lot of very smart people ex ante.

I just noticed I had another network connection on my computer that had no internet. I was surprised since I had not added anything of the sort. I looked at adapter settings and I was able to disable the connection. It was named "vEthernet (Default Switch)" . I am afraid it might be an attempt by mind control agents at accessing and possibly changing research work on my computer. I also want to make a post soon on technical forum where I want to present my latest research. I hope mind control agents would let me present my research in original to other researchers and people who have interest in stochastics and will not change anything that I want to show to other friends.

Since the subject of networking devices has come up, I would like defence.pk friends to recall that intrusive network activity on my computer was the very reason I started this thread. I want my American friends to know that mind control agents can have full control of my computer. And they can do internet surfing from my computer that I would never even become aware of but it would be attributed to me since my computer would be the origin of such activity. I want to tell people that I have never visited terrorist or extremist websites. I have never visited websites that have harmful or malicious intentions to any nation including America. I have never even tried to explore terrorist, extremist websites that have malicious intentions to people of united states and I have never visited any website that shows sympathy for terrorists or malicious people. Such a thought to try to explore such websites never occurred to me. But it is very possible that mind control agents who are desperate to continue to control me might surf any such website because of their control over my computer and use such fabricated evidence to declare me malicious to American people. I categorically want to tell American people that they must remain beware of such tactics of mind control agents. I again categorically say that I have never done or conceived or try to conceive anything bad or malicious to Americans and if somebody says any such thing against me, they are lying and they have fabricated evidence.

I have previously said that mind control agents in my country have a great stake in continuing my persecution since they are beneficiary of several tens of millions of dollars every year so it is not beyond possibility that they might have actually made fabricated evidence of surfing malicious websites and false allegations against me so their money stream would continue. I want to request responsible American people, if there is any such fabricated evidence of any malicious internet activity against me, to thoroughly investigate such evidence and find out the truth on their own. I am very sure they would find me totally innocent. If it turns out after investigation that I ever visited any sight with malicious activity or association/sympathy to malicious activity against Americans, I would welcome them to keep me under mind control. But set me free if I am found innocent.

Last edited:
A friend of mine asked why I left US and did not stay there to work after my graduation.
Here is what I wrote.

I had talent and was enthusiastic about quantitative finance. But I wanted to come back to Pakistan after a few years of work in US. I was very unlucky. One of the professors at my University told CIA about me. They used mind control technology to retard me because of my being a Muslim Pakistani. World is not an ideal place like we think it to be. In the right wing that controls US defence, they have a lot of hatred and poison about Pakistani muslims. I left US but they continued to control me because of cooperation with Pakistani agencies who are given millions of dollars due to this cooperation with US mind control agencies against Pakistanis. I have done great research in Math Finance, but US mind control agencies threaten people in Europe, US and far east who want to do business with me and it becomes very difficult to do consulting with them even when I have done very very good and innovative work that nobody has done before.
They give hundreds of millions of dollars to influential people in Pakistan and other countries who continue to prepare grounds for continuing brain control torture. Agencies threaten people to cooperate with them. It is not simple. I have written my story on internet but American brain control agencies remain high-handed and arrogant and do not care about what public says. They are bent on continuing this brain control.

I want to ask good American people to take my requests for freedom seriously and please make some efforts for my relief from the use of mind control weapons. God has been very kind to American people and has given them more than any other people in this world. They need to have a big and warm heart when they see ambitious people from other nations trying to succeed. Talented people in other parts of the world cannot take anything from the great fortunes of American people. But they can possibly create some wealth in their poor nations. Lot of good and intelligent Americans would realize that creation of wealth is not a zero sum game and the notion that one man's gain is another man's loss is totally wrong in today's world. I would wish for a great future of all good Americans and pray for their prosperity and would request them to think about us in a similar way. If your attempts for my freedom succeed, I would think of all good Americans as my great friends.
Mind control agents still continue some nasty antics like giving me pain in my heart or severe heartburn at night. When they do such bad things, I mostly continue to request them to not do such things but mostly they continue. Yesterday night I had extreme heartburn and all my requests to mind control agents to stop were in vain. After about half an hour of pain, I put a small aluminum foil on my naval opening(BB) and all of a sudden all the pain was totally gone and I had a great sleep after that. I would request mind control agents to not enjoy giving us torture. The reason for their torture mostly is that they hope the target would lose control over oneself and start blurting in a foul language and say bad things something that I really do not do and try to remain calm. Using foul language and ugly things would then be given as reason to continue the mind control.
I would again say to good American friends that if I could do something that would help American people in general, I would have no hesitation or reservations in doing that thing. I look at such things on a human level and if I could do something that helps other humans in doing something good and achieving a better future, I would have no qualms in choosing that path. If I am relieved from mind control now, I make the claim that Americans would know in the future that they did precisely the right thing.

Friends can you access this web site. www.wilmott.com
I continue to get bad gateway error on my phone and also on my computer with different email connections. It might be possible that crooks in Pakistan have temporarily banned this website. Here is a post I made last night
https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&p=829805#p829805
I am fighting here the battle of my freedom from mind control.
Please ask these crooks to restore the internet.
Here I copy my post on Wilmott.com.

This is another interesting thing from today. When I wrote the above post, I started on a very calm and composed note but then all sort of things started happening on my computer and also the fonts of my message I was composing to write on Wilmott changed and computer screen would abruptly change. And I became a bit upset after that and really forcefully composed myself to be able to complete the above post. May be it seemed that mind control agencies did not want me to write about my sister going to united states but I could not be sure why they did it. I did become a bit upset and started scolding American defence as a group of incompetent and mean people who claim to be great Americans. In my rant I said that these are the people who happen to be born in United States and they learn the great talk about making claims of being American and many of them have absolutely no interest in doing something for the right interest of Americans and they use the talk about being American for furthering vested interests that are actually against the true interest of United States. And I also said that I am far more sincere to Americans since I see my human bond with other Americans instead of supporting any vested interests. And if some American would ever ask me of my opinion I would be careful to say the very exact thing that I would consider right and true. I would make this analogy when some stranger in the city asks you about directions, you try to be very careful to guide him exactly and also try to make sure that he does not lose the way due to any possible inability to explain properly. Sorry for the bad analogy but when I tell someone the way, I would really like him/her to reach their destination. And then there was a pause for twenty minutes and then I started again to ask many of these people who make the claims of being great Americans if they would like to forego a share of the 700 billion dollars for better schools in economically backward states in US. And I made the observation that a large population in backward states remain less affluent just because they do not have the money to send their children to good private schools and their children are unable to get quality education. And it is a pity that these are the very people who support leaders who allocate huge money to defense undercutting the resources that should be rightly spent on the education of their children. And all those people in defense who come up with the supposed wisdom of retarding intelligent people of other nations are incapable of thinking that all the money that is used to develop the technologies to retard and damage others should instead go to set up a great education system in United States so that any child, however poor, will be able to get a great education. But I am sure many of these defense bigwigs have absolutely no interest in following any such positive thinking. I really ask all good Americans to dare these supposedly "great Americans" to forego a hundred billion dollars from United States defense into setting up a state of the art and the best in the world school system to educate American children so that any American child however poor would never be denied access to quality education. I am very sure all good and intelligent Americans would perfectly agree that a wise decision-making towards a great education should be the right priority of anybody who calls himself a proud American in right spirit of the word and actually does care about a good future of America. I do invite good and intelligent Americans who actually love America to think about the wisdom of this suggestion to divert a hundred billion from bloated inefficient and corrupt defense establishment into setting up the best possible school system in United States and I am sure this would really be something that would actually ensure a great future of America and ensure its prosperity for many more decades to come.
I had already spoken about this idea when I was in UK and I wrote something but unfortunately I failed to properly stress the idea that money should actually go to good education of children. Here is what I wrote on Wilmott in 2010. https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=82539 If someone can possibly have access to these tapes of my rants, please listen to them if mind control agencies give you access to them.

I emailed the open letter to Prime minister Imran Khan and also sent a few faxes to his office. here is the email and fax numbers:
Email: info@pmo.gov.pk

FAX: 051- 9201357

FAX: 051- 9201664

FAX: 051- 9207743

FAX: 051- 9221269

Here is the copy of the open letter:

My Open Letter to Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, to Intervene In Order to Protect the Interests of Pakistan

To,

Prime Minister Imran Khan,
The Prime Minister of Pakistan

Subject: Open Letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan to Intervene In Order to Protect the Interests of Pakistan

Dear Esteemed Prime Minister,

Though I am a common Pakistani, I do believe that all Pakistanis should hold interests of Pakistan supreme when they do anything. However several organs of state have totally failed to comprehend what is good for our country Pakistan. All Pakistanis hope that you will keep the interests of Pakistan supreme in every decision you take.

I want to bring your attention to a major problem facing Pakistan today. A large number of foreign students and Pakistani professionals go to USA every year. CIA keeps track of very talented graduates and professionals from target countries like Pakistan in USA and if some of those talented people decide to return to their motherland Pakistan with a desire to serve their people, CIA determines whether they should be allowed to freely go back and if CIA decides otherwise, they give bribes to agents and corrupt politicians in Pakistan and some agencies here retard those talented people and get the promised reward and bribes in return. Such actions by some of our own people keep the fate of our countries dark forever. I will like to emphasize that none of these targeted people have any remote connection to terrorism or extremism. They are targeted solely based on their talent and their ability to start businesses and enterprises especially in advanced technologies sectors where our country is truly lagging. I believe several tens of Pakistani citizens have been retarded in Pakistan over past ten years due to efforts of CIA. Nobody can easily determine the monumental loss to our country's economy because the efforts of so many returning Pakistani expatriates to set up technological enterprises in our country were so successfully thwarted by CIA. Many economists state that advanced technological industries in South East Asia and other Asian tigers were established in a 'flying geese pattern' where some individual started a technological enterprise and then more and more businessmen and entrepreneurs followed their lead and established even more successful technological businesses and slowly the fate of the entire nations changed towards a better and greater future. CIA successfully stalled this flying geese pattern from developing in our country by repeatedly retarding, controlling and thwarting the intelligent professionals who were ready to take the initiative to set up advanced technological enterprises in our country. Now we look at our country where our exports are continuously declining and we are lagging far behind the countries who received aid from us ten years ago. It is so ironic that Our Politicians hold seminars in foreign countries to attract investment and these seminars and conferences are usually total failure but many of these politicians actively retard Pakistanis who want to set up even more advanced technological companies in Pakistan. I will request the Prime Minister to properly investigate these issues, otherwise, our country, Pakistan, will suffer forever.

Special secret service agency that helps CIA retard Pakistanis was first established by traitor of the land, Pervaiz Musharraf, to appease Americans so that they would help him prolong his illegal and dictator regime at the expense of interests of our own country. I would request the Prime Minister to take action in order to investigate the details of this Pakistani secret service agency that retards talented Pakistanis on orders of CIA with American money in Lahore city. This is done in connivance with some influential people in Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA because of the bribes CIA pays them to retard our people. I would request the Prime Minister to ask this agency to reveal how many Pakistanis they have already retarded and make sure such activities never happen in the future. Since administration of Lahore city is involved in these activities because of hefty bribes they receive, the esteemed Prime Minister is requested to investigate who are these black sheep in the administration of Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA to facilitate retarding of a large number of Pakistanis returning from United States and damage the interests of Pakistan. I claim that several government officials in the city administration received millions of dollars each to orchestrate retarding of these talented Pakistanis coming back from United States to serve our country Pakistan.

CIA uses specially synthesized neuro-transmitters to alter, retard, or even possibly control the brains of target individuals. Since many times, it is very difficult to add these neuro-transmitters to victim’s food, they use very special techniques to get these neuro-transmitters into victim’s body. The special drugs and neuro-transmitters are added to the food of entire group dining at the occasion so the victim is assured that food is totally safe since everybody is taking food from the same source and the victim naturally thinks if there were any drugs in the food, the entire group would be sick or affected. This false sense of security is a deception technique and the drugs affect only the target and rest of the people in the group remain totally safe. Science behind this deception technique is that these drugs/neuro-transmitters remain totally inert(chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. The drugs can go into the bodies of the entire group taking the food but they do not hurt any biological functions until some EM frequency weapons are focused on someone who has eaten/or taken drugged food or beverage and the electromagnetic field produced by NEM directed frequency weapons makes the drugs chemically active in the body of the target victim, and the activated drugs combine with some major and potent neurotransmitters of the target and retard him forever. Rest of the people who ate the same food remain totally safe since inert/inactive drugs in their bodies are not charged by Electromagnetic directed frequency weapons and many times these people are told in advance that eating the same food would never hurt them.

Pakistani secret services, who cooperate with CIA, deploy hundreds of agents at different food shops to drug the food where ever the victim could possibly go to take food or drink. To corner the target, water and beverage companies are asked by secret services to put these mind-altering drugs to retard the victim in their manufactured drinks. In Lahore, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Gourmet, and other major beverage companies have actively participated in this activity. Sometimes secret services go to the extreme limit of drugging the water supply of entire areas. As I mentioned earlier, general public is not affected by these special drugs because these drugs remain totally inert (chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. Sometimes agencies promise money to food stores in return for their cooperation and promise big reward after they had successfully sold or served the victim drugged food.

It will certainly be very difficult for most people to believe what I say but you can get his information from people in agencies you actually trust. You can personally verify this if you know some owners of food shops in Lahore very well since this had become a very frequent activity by Pakistani secret agencies between November 2014 to April 2015. There was also large scale activity of drugging the beverages and the food stores in entire Lahore city from October 2013 to February 2014 by Pakistani secret services working under CIA’s command. These dates can also be verified by asking the residents of Lahore city who work in professions related to food business(bakeries/restaurants/general stores) in Lahore city since this was done on a huge scale and most food business owners are familiar that drugs were given to them by agencies and agencies asked food business owners to add those drugs to their complete food stock between the above mentioned dates.

My persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons started in USA at the start of 1998, when I was a student at New York University which is an American University. Unfortunately, when I took admission, I was unaware of Jewish character of the university. A Jewish(with a great very sorry to most good jews who are wonderful human beings) professor noticed my talent for mathematical finance and financial markets and asked CIA to retard me because of his animosity for Muslims. When I became the target of persecution by drugs, my mind was changed drastically. CIA started to manipulate me and some of my professors started to actively discourage and create problems for my research. I was given drugs in my food several times to stop me from working and to alter my brain with NEM weapons. Several times I would become very sick after having food but I had no idea what was happening and who was doing it. I contacted officials of my university but they all stubbornly refused to help me. I want you to understand that it was a very painful time and I have just written very briefly about it. When times became really tough and I realized that US Government was persecuting me and CIA was trying to retard my brain forever, I decided to leave America and go to Pakistan.

When I reached Pakistan, I suffered from the same cruelty of CIA dictating other third world nations what to do by generously bribing top officials. About ten people came to my home and gave me several injections and tied my hands and legs. I lost consciousness for one night. I did not know what was happening and could not even open my eyes. I had extremely severe shivering for two days and did not know what was happening. My family was manipulated and took me to a doctor of their choice in Pakistan Army and I was kept in house arrest with soldiers of Pakistan Army, on CIA's orders, stopping me from leaving the house and I was locked in my room every night. This continued for six months. After six months, I got drug induced jaundice because of over-drugging. I could not sleep for more than two months because of severe itching of jaundice. I had blood marks all over my body because I could not resist itching. As I mentioned, I was repeatedly beaten by state agencies to intimidate me. State agencies, on instigation of CIA, repeatedly asked food places to drug my food. I have been forcefully kidnapped, beaten and drugged several times by state agencies in Pakistan generously bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan.

I am an average sample out of those Pakistanis who were chosen to be retarded by CIA. Despite the efforts of my persecution, I continued to do research and as a Pakistani I am proud to state that I have discovered methods for the solution of ordinary and stochastic differential equation and my research is very fundamental and, learning from the history of work done in applied mathematics over past several centuries, I am sure that these methods I discovered would be used in applied mathematics for hundreds of years to follow. I am very proud to have done it as a Pakistani.

I would like to dispel any possible image that these targeted Pakistanis want in any way something wrong for our country or other fellow citizens. Despite my persecution by Pakistani state apparatus, I have a burning desire to serve my country. I have always tried to contribute my suggestions towards a better understanding how we should manage our country towards success. I will cite some of my attempts to stimulate discussion about the better future of Pakistan.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...gle-for-the-solution-of-kashmir-issue.456454/
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistans-economy-perspectives-and-foresights-for-the-future.426396/
https://defence.pk/threads/realizing-pakistans-geo-political-importance.410293/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pak-...eration-and-the-role-of-peshawar-city.432522/
https://defence.pk/threads/integration-of-balochistan-into-pakistan.361999/

There are many other such threads I started and other posts and I attempt to write here on this forum since I have a strong desire to serve my country despite the hostile attitude of so many Pakistani compatriots. I have always tried to start discussions so that there could be an informed consensus in Pakistani people about the steps we need to take as a collective nation towards our better future. Most of these discussions are meant as an initial initiative for the policy experts to consider and build a consensus among themselves how to implement them.

I have discussed the problem here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/machinations-of-american-embassy-in-pakistan.354064/

Wilmott Forums - http://wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=94796&STARTPAGE=1

Below is my blog where I have written my posts about our country, Pakistan.
http://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com

Here is my company website
http://www.infinitiderivatives.com

Here is my public research page:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=435366

About My Professional Goals:

I have done extensive research in applied mathematical sciences and want to grow my mathematical modeling company towards mathematical research in the disciplines of financial trading, applications of mathematical technologies towards new and existing industries, green technologies, advanced medical and biological sciences, advanced agricultural and genetic research, and motion picture and animation design with great special effects using mathematical technologies.Innovation in most advanced sciences and technological disciplines depend on successful applied mathematical modeling.

I would request esteemed Prime Minister to not bow to any pressure of making decisions without listening to my point of view since this is what many people close to him but loyal to Americans would surely insist. I would request our Prime Minister to hold a total inquiry to punish those people who took bribes and retarded our talented people who wanted to serve our country so our society is purged of such evils forever.

This open letter also appears on internet.

Ahsan Amin

Your Truly,

Ahsan Amin

CEO Infiniti Derivatives Technologies
Phone: 0336-2602125 ; NIC No. 32303-2546364-5

To put everything in context for people, I am copying my letter that I wrote when US defence intervened to make sure that I do not get a PhD position at a place in Europe. I have erased all names and references in the letter.

Dear *****,
I had written earlier with a request for PhD position with ***** in ****. When I wrote the earlier emails, I withheld a lot of information about myself that I would like to share now. My present motivation for writing this email is that I was writing to several other universities in mainland Europe for a PhD position and I was thinking that I would totally love to do PhD with a great research organization like ****** and I should retry and make a solid effort again while sharing the private information about me and try to appeal to humanity of good ***** people. And hope they will understand my position as a human.
When I was studying at ***** for a masters degree for Economics twenty years ago, some people recognized me for my talent in mathematics and they had connections with US defence. And I was put on mind control by US defence and for the past twenty years, I have remained on mind control. When I was a student at ***, I was religious enough in the sense that I would never pray but I would not eat meat other than kosher. But I was very respectful of people of other religions. I had absolutely no negative thing in my dealings with others due to my religion. But I was targeted since many people in US defence would not want me to be very successful since I was a Muslim. And I would like to mention again that I do not blame Americans for my persecution. It is a lot of like-minded people in American defence who consider Muslims as their enemies which is so wrong and it is something that most Americans would totally disagree with. When my persecution started in United States twenty years ago, I decided to go to my country but people in American defence connived with my family and also bribed military generals in Pakistan who would together help the US mind control efforts. My parents themselves would put mind control drugs in my food and when I would try to get good food from other places, they would declare me schizophrenic and the psychiatrists would be told by powerful military generals to cooperate with my parents. For past twenty years, I have been kept on huge antipsychotics because of the connivance of my family, and the military generals in Pakistan. And when I would try to talk to some good psychiatrist who would not be willing to declare me mentally ill, my family would detain me for long periods of time with psychiatrist of their own choice. And at the same time, whoever I try to contact in foreign countries for projects in computational finance, they will be contacted by people in US defence (when I try to contact people in Europe) and powerful military generals in Pakistan (when I talk to some Pakistani company) so that I would not be able to make money on my own. Though I was on huge antipsychotics, I still continued to follow my passion for mathematics research. And my research would have been far more meaningful if I was not forced on huge antipsychotics that sharply impair my ability to think. Since my orientation all my life was to be very nice with people, I never turned negative despite my obviously wrong persecution and tried to find my expression in doing good mathematics research despite all odds. Over past twenty years, I have faced all kind of trauma, torture and persecution since my parents and my family were totally blinded and would remain human only if I would be willing to take huge doses of antipsychotics and if I refuse to take huge doses of antipsychotics, they would become total animals. I have been writing about my persecution on this blog but I would want to warn that many times my writings have been affected by mind control emotions that mind control agencies force on their targets. Here is my blog on internet: https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=900
And I want to emphasize that only activity I truly enjoy is research in mathematics and this is the only thing I would love to do for the rest of my life. And since this topic might come up again, I would clearly stress that I believe religion should be a totally private matter to people and they should not make it a consideration in any of their public decision making.
I would make this request again on human grounds to please reconsider my request for a PhD at ***** and I want to say again that I would totally devote myself to research and I really do not want to fret about my past persecution and anything wrong done to me. I just want to restart my life with a positive emotion and passion for mathematics that I want to follow for the rest of my life. Again I truly want to stress that only meaningful thing I see in my future life is research in mathematics and I would be truly thankful and completely indebted to you if you could help me follow my passion in life.

I truly request you again to please reconsider my request for a PhD at *******.

I wish you a good day.

Best regards,

Ahsan Amin

Back
Top Bottom