What's new

Awami Vs Hefajat e Islami Clash :2 Dead

Blaming the victim to justify violence by islamists.

at first go and see the rapes and murders done by these scums. When the law won't help you anymore, you help yourself. Brilliant job done by them. If they didn't do it, i am sure lots of Muslims would chopped by the thugs. No more atrocities shall be taken. time to counterattack in style :smokin:

Look at the anti Muslim line indians are propagating - "Bangladeshi Islamists murder and chant Allah o Akbar!"

Clear intention of fateh71 and his like minded indians are to run propaganda against Islam and Bangladeshi Muslims. That is why "Allah o Akbar" was added. This is another shining example of indians hating Islam and Muslims.

Look at the anti Muslim line indians are propagating - "Bangladeshi Islamists murder and chant Allah o Akbar!"

Clear intention of fateh71 and his like minded indians are to run propaganda against Islam and Bangladeshi Muslims. That is why "Allah o Akbar" was added. This is another shining example of indians hating Islam and Muslims.

Any Bangladeshi Muslim reading this thread will Understand that " islam is targeted here by our neighbors, friendly neighbors"

Any Bangladeshi Muslim reading this thread will Understand that " islam is targeted here by our neighbors, friendly neighbors"

You will be surprised to know how much Indian govt. influences your ruling govt. You should get rid of these snakes.

@Loki admin, a thread is already running on this incident... Move this thread there please

I'm sure there's nothing threatening about dozens of bikers with crude weapons heading to a village.

Just sayin'...

Last edited by a moderator:
going great bangladeshis.. Show ur real faces come on!

You will be surprised to know how much Indian govt. influences your ruling govt. You should get rid of these snakes.

That is how the situation is complicated. there are several powers behind this quarrel. My uncle who is the son of hasina's cousin told me that Awami league is certainly being backed by India in this.

That is how the situation is complicated. there are several powers behind this quarrel. My uncle who is the son of hasina's cousin told me that Awami league is certainly being backed by India in this.

Every one in India knows that. Our Govt. pumps in a lot of hard earned tax payers money into to control AL, you should overthrow these corrupt people.

Threads merged as requested.

Please continue with the discussions.

Every one in India knows that. Our Govt. pumps in a lot of hard earned tax payers money into to control AL, you should overthrow these corrupt people.

Do Indians honestly care what goes on in its smaller neighbors? Just asking...

Threads merged as requested.

Please continue with the discussions.

Do Indians honestly care what goes on in its smaller neighbors? Just asking...

To be honest most dont care about Bangladesh. Maybe WB people do becoz you people are same ;). North people more focussed on pakistan, south people dont care much about pakistanis, tamils however are mad on lanka issue. But people sitting South Block do try to influence foreign policies of weaker nations by bribing their politicos

Back
Top Bottom