What's new

Awami Vs Hefajat e Islami Clash :2 Dead

The internet is great, how else would we Bangladeshi's find out what India and Indians are really like? So I think it is a matter of great fortune that we have these Indian posters in PDF so we can use them and their hate filled posts to teach Bangladeshi's about the real India, the one they want to hide from the world and from our masses.

In retrospect it has also shown indians how paranoid bangladeshi's really are.....u lot are worse than pakistani's.You see conspiracies on every other step...but maybe i am making a broad generalisation..i seriously hope for bangladesh that there are fewer cases of people like you

The internet is great, how else would we Bangladeshi's find out what India and Indians are really like? So I think it is a matter of great fortune that we have these Indian posters in PDF so we can use them and their hate filled posts to teach Bangladeshi's about the real India, the one they want to hide from the world and from our masses.

Its actually the other way around. Before coming to this forum, I was very neutral towards BD, all I knew about it was that it was a country to our East. But this forum has given me the extent of religious and bigoted hatred of BD posters in general about India, and I am also sure the same can be said about many other Indian members.

So yeah thank god to the guy who invented internet that our real forms are known to each other.

U have hit the nail there. Totally agree. Bro, after being in so many forums and facebook and interacting with Indians for a over a year my belief that Indians are inherently islamophobic has been strengthened. U have to simply look at this thread to get an idea of their mentality. I do believe PDF, Bharat rakshak and TOI Indians represent the general Indian psyche. And they believe in dharmic cohesion (naturally as its the basis of their unity) but bash any muslim as extremist, taliban, r*zakar etc etc whenever we defend our religion, talk about muslim unity etc even among ourselves . U can also note there apparent illogical hatred towards Arabs and palestanians while they non-stop bad mouth our islamic history. They have this extreme allergy toward muslims.

Note the latest two posters above, imagining that what Indians think about Bangladesh or Bangladeshi's will matter for Bangladesh or Bangladeshi's. What they fail to realize is that one by one with their posts they are putting the nails in the coffin of the India supported political party called Awami League in Bangladesh. So whenever Indians express support for this party and interfere in our domestic matter, they are destroying all future prospects for this party called Awami League. That is a classic case of shooting oneself at one's foot.

In retrospect it has also shown indians how paranoid bangladeshi's really are.....u lot are worse than pakistani's.You see conspiracies on every other step...but maybe i am making a broad generalisation..i seriously hope for bangladesh that there are fewer cases of people like you

That is because we got source inside GOVT. who tells us the rough image of the sponsorship of the dalals. Unfortunately, most people don't.

So what someone to conclude from above threads?1:if you defend your own religion you are jamati.(?),2:if you support AL then you are a progressive secular person(?).it seems to me all the BD members here defending their religion countering false rumors spreaders.so it makes them big time JAMATI.And all the Indians supporting secular killer moron AL.so what does that makes them?progressive or bigger MORONS?::omghaha:

So what someone to conclude from above threads?1:if you defend your own religion you are jamati.(?),2:if you support AL then you are a progressive secular person(?).it seems to me all the BD members here defending their religion countering false rumors spreaders.so it makes them big time JAMATI.And all the Indians supporting secular killer moron AL.so what does that makes them?progressive or bigger MORONS?::omghaha:

It makes them morons period, with rare few exceptions of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom