What's new

Awami Vs Hefajat e Islami Clash :2 Dead

Blaming the victim to justify violence by islamists.

Yesterday's kalu miah was blaming the hindus and buddhists for ''defamind bangladesh'' while they were only protesting peacefully because scores of their temples have been destroyed recently.

Notice the modus operandi of islamists. He praises the violence, but blames the victims. This is a standard feature in all their apologies.

The other standard feature is total denial and alluding to conspiracies.

Musalmaniyat is under attack in Muslim majority Bangladesh by certain Tagore loving, Islamic named murtids. I am not taking about Hindu population. We are taking about Awami league. Silent majority no longer silent. They are and will retaliate Awami league including Awami Hindus whenever it's possible.

I think we should be more concerned about our 80% people who live under $1 a day.

I know and you know we are not from the same country. Thanks for the advice though.

Musalmaniyat is under attack in Muslim majority Bangladesh by certain Tagore loving, Islamic named murtids. I am not taking about Hindu population. We are taking about Awami league. Silent majority no longer silent. They are and will retaliate Awami league including Awami Hindus whenever it's possible.

I appreciate your honesty. Most BD posters love to beat about the bush. BD silent majority must not remain silent and take over power in a big coming out party. Let the world see the spectacle.

The Awami League activists took a convoy of vehicles planning to attack a religious institution. Villagers in the locality came out along with the occupants of institution and set fire to the vehicles .... It was a case of retaliation and self-defence

The Awami League activists took a convoy of vehicles planning to attack a religious institution. Villagers in the locality came out along with the occupants of institution and set fire to the vehicles .... It was a case of retaliation and self-defence

And that brought fear in Indo Awami terrorists to attack more Mosque in Bangladesh according to indian plan.

I do hope they get punished, however, these guys are no where near what Modi accomplished.
dude stop this modi bullshit,there are many others worse than modis in pakistan and many other nations in the world including urs who are killing innocent hindus and christians u just dont hear about them in media

I didn't see the video but I'm sure they were not chanting joy bangla or joy hasina while doing whatever they are doing in the video.

I didn't see the video but I'm sure they were not chanting joy bangla or joy hasina while doing whatever they are doing in the video.

@Loki admin, a thread is already running on this incident... Move this thread there please

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hope they get punished, however, these guys are no where near what Modi accomplished.

you malsi are sick in head.
i don't generally participate in religious discussion but i want to show people how ignorant tsimalsi are.

you all talk about muslim atrocities in india but we all know they are doing better than you bongs and there population have increased but on the other hand population of hindus has been decreased in both east and west pakistan.
now you people claim that all of them went to hindu land i.e india but i want to ask why in the first place those hindu left there birth place and came to india???
while in india muslim choose to stay and now they are flourishing and there population has been increasing.
get out of your double standard and start seeing this world without the malsi glasses.

you malsi are sick in head.
i don't generally participate in religious discussion but i want to show people how ignorant tsimalsi are.

you all talk about muslim atrocities in india but we all know they are doing better than you bongs and there population have increased but on the other hand population of hindus has been decreased in both east and west pakistan.
now you people claim that all of them went to hindu land i.e india but i want to ask why in the first place those hindu left there birth place and came to india???
while in india muslim choose to stay and now they are flourishing and there population has been increasing.
get out of your double standard and start seeing this world without the malsi glasses.

why do you make it a communal thing bigot?? Both are muslims in this video... Bangladesh will not be able to match Modi in next thousand years ..... How many hindus were killed in Bangladesh?? How many buddhists???? Take your India-pakistan somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom